Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Handjob Lover      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DragonBits
Msg: 25
Handjob LoverPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Never got a hand job. By which I mean stroking my penis until I had an orgasm. It wouldn't be easy to do with me. Not saying it could never happen, but I wouldn't make any bets on it.

Playing with me as a way for her to relax before going to sleep I have had often, as well as a prelude before other sexual activities. This is just a normal part of foreplay.

For me this lacks the intensity of all the other forms of sex,and would be the least desirable sexual activity. It;s seems like a waste of a good orgasm. But other men may have been conditioned early in life to feel differently than I.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 26
Handjob Lover
Posted: 2/12/2014 3:36:16 AM
Never complained if it was offered!
 chill78
Msg: 27
Handjob Lover
Posted: 2/15/2014 10:56:32 AM
Usually the only times I would get a hand job is at the beginning or the end of sexual activity. A hand job to help get me hard before we moved to other things. Or if we were tired, in a hot room etc and I didn't cum yet, a woman may give me a hand job to make me cum at the end. Although there were a few times when I got a hand job on the dance floor at a club. I enjoyed that. LOL.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 28
Handjob Lover
Posted: 2/17/2014 3:41:01 AM
its all good specially at the hands of another!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Handjob Lover