Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Trishnaa
Msg: 68
Sugar Daddys and Sugar MommasPage 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
That's just stupid.Why would anyone sell their self respect just to get some gifts and be spoiled??? You can always spoil yourself and gift yourself with your own hard earned money.

Weird...some people don't make sense to me at all.

~*Flavia*~
 Huggablehottie
Msg: 71
Sugar Daddys and Sugar Mommas
Posted: 9/9/2006 8:44:50 PM
Yes, they do exist, and I think it is acceptable.
What someone wants to do with their money and time
is their business.
 MrGordonGecko
Msg: 76
Posted: 9/10/2006 1:51:21 AM
If two people have a situation and they are happy with it and each other, and they don't interfere with anyone else's happiness, why begrude them that?

Too many people want something, don't want to ask for it, and don't want to feel like they owe you something for it even if they take it. Essentially they want it all. And "all" isn't always about money. Well that's not real life, in real life, you have to have tradeoffs for the things you want and the things you have.
 bolotye
Msg: 77
Posted: 9/10/2006 8:45:32 AM
This is simple really.

Sugar daddys/mommas and the people they *keep* have to ask themselves one thing.

Sex. Are you willing to pay for it and keep a pet on the side with no committment?

The person being kept ...are you willing to be paid for sex with no committments?

Lets be honest here. I have yet to hear of one sugardaddy/momma situation that didnt include sex as part of the *deal*

This issue really boils down to one thing. You are prostituting youself. Doesnt matter how you put your own spit on it. It is what it is.

For the person who is paying for the relationship. They too are simply paying for your time and company. They will be no more than a *john* They only difference here is you will be spending time in a less hostile environment than the typical prostitute themselves. But the person paying is simply , still, just a *john* with a different spin on it.

Bottom line. The person paying. Are you willing to accept that you are simply paying for sex and the time the person provides you?

The person receiving the money. Are you willing to accept the fact that you are simply being paid for your time and sex?

The posed question...is this lifestyle acceptable? I suppose. If you both feel you can handle what it really means and the possible repercussions of it, so be it.
 bolotye
Msg: 79
Posted: 9/10/2006 1:29:42 PM
I hear you sunspot, im reading you.

What I said was I have yet to know of a sugar daddy/momma relationship that didnt include sex as part of the deal.

Now..from what you have said.

Yes, if 2 people shared simply each others company, wining and dining and this was all done with cash dispersed for the heck of it, fantastic. I wouldnt mind myself. I could perhaps consider myself a counselor, schooling not mandatory. Now how fun and easy would that be?

My point being...I have to know of one that didnt include the sex. Is it possible ? I agree with you, sure.

But the ones that are sexually involved for cash...my earlier post still stands. Its solid.
Posted: 9/10/2006 2:00:11 PM
completekaos, it is sugardaddyforme.com, which is advertised right here on PoF
 KCSPANKS
Msg: 96
Posted: 12/11/2006 11:42:26 AM
I am looking for my sugar Daddy!!
 Charm1ngMuse
Msg: 102
Posted: 1/29/2007 11:12:15 AM
Check out any site with the word sugar in it and you can see a lot. I find it funny that there are less than wealthy men on some of the sites who are just hoping to hook up with one of the young lovelies who are looking for a sugar daddy. The whole point of a sugar site is to match bodies with needs! lol

Some of the wealthy men are grateful just to have a dinner companion other than an employee or business partner. Years ago, I'd been out with a couple of gentlemen who were tremendously impressed with my "companion" skills that they very happily left a gift for me under the door without sating their own sexual appetite. I did not seek financial remuneration, it simply presented itself to me.

I believe that as a society we have become very lazy in communicating, living and loving. We take for granted the people around us and operate like the sun shines out of our a$$! We all need a wake-up call to take a long, hard look at our lives and decide how we as individuals can become better people and how, in turn, others can become better people by knowing us.

Along the lines of Sugar daddies, etc. the idea of the Geisha is an amazing concept as the women were schooled in conversation, global awareness, sports, politics, family matters, etc. They were not expected nor required to be intimate before the selection as a gentleman's companion. Even then, the opportunity to make love to a fresh flower was a very valuable commodity and held those women in highest reverence.

Aahhhhh to have my cat sought after like that... MeoW!

:)
 DrLactation
Msg: 103
Posted: 1/29/2007 11:23:12 AM
Well. my thoughts..Perhaps if a person like a sugardaddy or sugar momma has achieved wealth by working hard..maybe it is ok for them to have what they want..like a toy boy or toygirl..why not..could they not deserve it?
thnx
peace out
 lookn_4_a_woman
Msg: 105
Posted: 3/1/2007 1:05:27 PM
Hey summer...I'm on your side. EXAMPLE!!! If a man meets a woman and she finds out he's a Doctor....are any of you women going to say that DOESN'T make a difference in how you percieve him??... or if it makes him more "date-able"...OF COURSE IT DOES!!.. End of conversation.
 lookn_4_a_woman
Msg: 107
Posted: 3/2/2007 9:46:28 AM
OK Steph...I'll agree with what you said. But given two identical "average" looking guys with similar traits....almost ALL women will go out FIRST with the guy who makes 200K/year vs the one working for $8.25/hr.
 Easee1
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2007 4:21:47 PM
Try this one...http://www.shugamama.com...it has a free trial...good luck..
 Easee1
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2007 4:22:22 PM
Try this one...http://www.shugamama.com...it has a free trial...good luck..
 sillygoose
Msg: 114
Posted: 3/5/2007 5:41:06 PM
Sure i'll take a sugerdaddy if he is cute, loves me and I love him. Opps thats not a sugerdaddy, thats a rich boyfriend. Okay I'll take one of those haha.
 colt8301
Msg: 115
Posted: 3/6/2007 4:37:38 AM
well, personally if I had the money would take care of my girl only if she deserves it, in other words don't have her hands out all of the time. I would like to spoil my girl by surprising her not by her telling me what she wants and I go out an get it, that's being a buster. as far as "male" gold diggers are concerned it's trifling and "lame" that a grown man wants some woman to take care of him like he was in preschool, these type of men clearly are "lazy" and "pathethic". and i have no respect for a man like that, he shouldn't be called a man to honest, moreover they screw up the male species. ALL "real" men let's unite and exterminate these male gold digging jerkoffs! lol, a little extreme I know.
 whater39
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2007 9:22:41 PM
Not my thing. I would never date a sugar momma, I would also never date a gold digger.

I believe in 50-50.
 Dr.Strange
Msg: 122
Gosh
Posted: 3/30/2007 6:17:55 PM
Once a few years back, I had a proposition layed out for me by a very wealthy man. I was completely unattached. He was married. The proposition was tantamount to a business agreement. It outlined the frequency and styles of sex required and it outlined the remuneration, gifts and travel.
I turned him down flat. Its prostitution plain and simple.

I'm surprised He didn't write up a legit contract and have You sign it.."PLese sign here ,here and here".......

NO ONE !!!.......Can buy Me unless She has chocolate.

I have no need for People who think they can buy others with their wealth...JMO.
 LUVSTER
Msg: 123
Posted: 3/31/2007 12:47:33 PM
Went out with someone looking for a Sugar Daddy I guess.
I met a girl on line once, she emailed me first and we both responded
for about 6 weeks. Then we called each other another month before we could go out together. She would even call me sweety in our later phone calls before we met.
We finally met at a coffee shop I thought she looked nice, a couple of more pounds on
her which I did not mind which she mentioned. We had our drinks and I drove her to see a Van Gogh art show which she had wanted to go see. We had a nice time sharing our thoughts and got along ok walking around. I had an idea to go to a nice place for dinner afterwards which she agreed. She wanted to go to a place that she was familiar with so we went there. I had never been there so did not know what to expect.
In our conversation she wanted to know more what type of guy I was etc....
Well this is when it happen.... I mentioned that I like nice things, dress nice and
try to stay up on the latest news etc... that I was a simple person and not complicated.
I took back to her car, we hugged each other both had a nice time and we both went home.
Well the next day I get an email from her saying: I had a nice time but I would
drive you crazy. I am certainly NOT a simple person in how I dress, think and live my life and that you seemed uncomfortable at the restaurant and those are the type of places that I go to all the time. My first reaction was what the F.... what a conceited b*tch. The word SIMPLE stuck to her like glue which I am not. I mean one date after
and she thinks she has me all figured out? What a bunch of BS... I am very versatile
in who I am with and where I am so I don't have a clue where she came up this crap.
Simple could mean many things in how it is used. By the way, it was not like it was a cheap date either and I don't drive an old pickup. The date was about 100.00 and I drive a 3 year old sports so I don't what gave her the idea that I am this simple person who shops for clothes at Walmart etc....... My girlfriend coworkers were pissed and said that she was just looking for her Sugar Daddy to give her anything to impress and keep up with her pretentious friends to see who has the biggest ring and house. After all, I'm looking for a woman who has something to offer as well and not just a big pair of boobs. She was just another SHALLOW PLASTIC BIMBO **** who will not admit it and wonder why all her life the way things are while looking for her
Sugar Daddy.......
 LUVSTER
Msg: 125
Posted: 3/31/2007 12:52:42 PM
I knew I saw you on the street corner once.......
no difference......
 theolekid
Msg: 132
Posted: 7/24/2007 10:16:22 AM
Summerbuns,
I think you are wise beyond your years. I'll bet you are loads of fun to talk to.
 fingsuperwoman
Msg: 135
Posted: 7/24/2007 12:36:48 PM
Rich old men like young dumb hotties.
 LUVSTER
Msg: 136
Posted: 8/6/2007 4:18:44 PM
I wouldn't say all old men. Some men actually like women who have something to offer besides being younger or dumber. Why do you say you have to be old to be rich or that all hotties are dumb? Personally I like a woman who has something to offer as well with the brains, personality and being physically fit.
 apr
Msg: 139
Posted: 8/6/2007 6:35:48 PM
wow , a lot of resentment in this thread.

men have always been the hunter and the women has always been the one to care take. These are not by choice but rather an animal instinct .
Granted these roles with societal conditioning has changed somewhat, however we as women are still hunted by men essentially, that would be the reason "Sadie Hawkins" dances were a rarity .
So as women we still expect a provider to some extent some want greater providers than others LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >