Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 latar
Msg: 140
Sugar Daddys and Sugar MommasPage 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Met a 54 year old lady through work, she helped with some business related issues.
I was 38 at the time we then had a physical rel. Worked well for both as we both didnt
look for a serious relationship.
 a12004h
Msg: 141
Sugar Daddys and Sugar Mommas
Posted: 8/23/2007 5:22:08 AM
Pretty Woman make a profit of 443 Million dollars.

So much for a flop. One of the higher profit pictures of that year.
 latar
Msg: 143
Posted: 8/23/2007 11:48:42 AM
im sorry you had a bad experience. my rel lasted more than two years even though it was casual.
 Sweet_Sexy_Sassy79
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2007 8:39:13 AM
Many people today are involved in casual dating/sex aka friends with benefits or F*ck buddies anyway. So if someone is willing to buy you nice things while you are involved and pay for things for you, what's the problem? I'm not purposely going out and looking for a Sugar Daddy. However, if one approached me and I was interested, I probably would accept. Who knows it might turn into more?! If not, I'll just have my fun until Mr. Right comes along...but doing it more comfortably :)

Anyway, that's my take on this :)

Kimberly
 Sweet_Sexy_Sassy79
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2007 12:17:08 PM
hmmmm not sure what they think. However, for me specifically, if I'm not attracted to a guy on a variety of levels, I don't care how rich he is, I won't be in a relationship with him.

Now if I was looking for a casual fling or FB or FWB then I wouldn't care as long as there was chemistry ;) I think in that instance they wouldn't care if women liked them for them b/c they would be just looking to fulfill their sexual needs ;)

Kimberly
 Love TKO
Msg: 147
Posted: 1/2/2008 9:18:43 PM
Me too!!!!

Yeah all that stuff definitely!
 naeco
Msg: 148
Posted: 1/2/2008 9:22:22 PM

I want to be spoiled!!
.........with chocolate, foot rubs, and back rubs, and cuddles, and ..........wow I really am demanding!

It's funny, I gave my ex all that and much, much more, and she still wasn't happy. Guess not that we've been apart about a month and a half, she can reflect on that.
 yodleboy
Msg: 153
Posted: 4/28/2008 1:16:48 PM
Hey, guys almost always end up paying money for things MANY MANY MANY times before they even get a girlfriend. I've spent thousands of dollars on drinks, dinners, movies, jewelry, flowers etc. Does that make me a sugar daddy? No. It means I love someone or want to explore that possibility and I am trying to impress someone or just take them out for a good time. You start putting a certain dollar amount on it and that is just ridiculous. Now, the bad thing is when someone is MERELY looking for the gifts from a relationship. It is not the money or things that make it bad, it is the word MERELY.

I for one, would love to find a woman who contributes or would even buy things for me for a change.

I would never stop working or expect things all the time, but to have a woman who has money and is willing to spend it on me or help me with my bills for a change, would be really nice.
 midwest064
Msg: 156
Posted: 7/25/2008 10:40:56 AM
H
i my name is Mr.Midwest and can I find thst special sugar mamma I know your outthere can you find me.The good thing about this ladies I dont kiss and tell.
 littlelonelygirl
Msg: 159
Posted: 10/28/2008 1:33:48 PM
you know i worked 2 jobs years ago and took care of a looser paid his bills and everything, while he sat on his ass you know after awhile it got ruff paying for everything. So i guess You could say i was a sucker for 14 years and i just would love to have a man treat me for once instead of my treating him. I am not saying i want a man with money but it would be nice to be wined and dined because i feel i desire that.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 163
Posted: 4/19/2009 3:58:40 PM
I dont know what you expect people to say; "my thoughts are it's very healthy and full of love and joy and togetherness!" good grief.

This is pathetic and dysfunctional; just like U.S. relationships;

The Bachelor, The cougar, (2 adults being slutty with dozens of people then picking someone in the end so they can break up with them), and so many other reality shows just make us realize we are shallow and ridiculous.

Money is our God; that's one reason why relationships suck so bad;
 ColonelIngus
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2009 7:59:09 AM

This is pathetic and dysfunctional; just like U.S. relationships

Actually it sounds rather traditional in many respects to me, which was quite functional for a rather long time.

She's among the chronically unemployed or semi-employed, who nevertheless has youth and good-looks. He's a top-performing male who's willing to exchange what he's got for what she's got in a cooperative venture where each's value is realized.

Nobody's getting hurt, so I don't see what the problem would be for others.

But with that said, yea, the websites are lame because there are too many wannabees and the sites have too much of an incentive to put up fake profiles.
 huggablekiss
Msg: 173
Posted: 9/10/2009 6:08:03 PM
You really think that's the better choice? Wow, sounds like a street walker instead of the prime call girl. You would honestly go with a prostitute knowing fully well how many clients they have and putting yourself at risk. Yeah very intelligent choice LOL.

As long as there is mutual agreement, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Women are already giving it up and the men and women still playing games, and if a woman or man can handle an arrangement, who are we to judge? There are men that goes to prostitutes who are married, there are married men who are pretending to be single, there are those hiding things in their closet and not telling, there are criminals out there doing far worst. And you're going to judge and frown on these women for their decision to live a better lifestyle? At least those who are honest enough with themselves to say "this is what I want and I can live with it" is by their choice, it's their life. If they can't live with the arrangement or agreement, they need to leave the situation.
 funnsexy693
Msg: 175
Posted: 10/28/2009 5:30:51 AM
hi there how are you,,do you no any web sites where i can find a sugga momma
 funnsexy693
Msg: 176
Posted: 10/28/2009 5:32:32 AM
hu there,do you no any good web sites to find a sugga momma
 lantee
Msg: 177
Posted: 11/28/2009 6:34:45 PM
if u have 2 buy a women or a guy they r not worth having.
 MasterFireWalker
Msg: 178
Posted: 11/29/2009 4:50:46 PM
We met on the beach. It was to be our first date, and I couldn't leave fast enough: Her gigantic frame blocked the only door.

Drinking helped, but I couldn't escape - it's the sign on my forehead. It says: "Fatter and older than your profile pic by fifty pounds and 15 years? No problem! I'll be nice to you."

I hate that sign.

So she drank me under the table - it wasn't even close. After three glasses of wine, I was speaking in tongues. She nailed an entire bottle of white, two glasses of red, and I lost count. She was still going strong.

I could have lied, and bailed, but wouldn't that make me a liar? Does profile deception justify compromising my own integrity? I always answer no. Damn sign.

In my world, I hit the gym and do all the things I can to look great. Who views my profile? Every fat woman I do not want to meet. Every heifer that wants a man to spend a fortune on sexless dating where she will proceed to micro nit pick every relationship issue imaginable, finding fault with . . . . someone or something.

Blech.

I don't trash my ex and don't want her to trash her either - that's just too weird. Yet it happens. And the pics with poundage, bible babblers, and a host of other bizarre things happen.

Sugar Daddy dating is starting to look good. I don't have time for drama, endless email chats, or "my kids are my life"-ism. There is always that temptation to say something terribly unkind, such as "really? You let your four year old make the family financial decisions?"

So, who knows? Maybe I'll give it a try.
 startle
Msg: 179
Posted: 11/29/2009 5:25:23 PM
if a woman is lucky enough to find a generous man to help her out..more power to her...and for those women too proud to ask for help...i hope you always have that option..you may find yourself in need of a helping hand someday ...the men who delight in calling women names are only jealous they don't have any money to give a women or are too cheap and selfish to do so...they instead engage in mind games which are easy to see through....
 Kin0
Msg: 184
Posted: 11/30/2009 9:35:32 AM
"Established Men" informercials make me die laughing every time I see them!
 LifesSimplicity
Msg: 187
Posted: 1/25/2010 11:54:27 AM
Maybe, I need me a Pool Boy...

I think in this kind of relationship/friendship it depends on the situation.

Is it wrong to have feelings for someone, care for someone and be romantically involved with someone, and they then turn into a "sugarmommy sugardaddy type"... No..
Is it wrong to be with someone solely for the money/gifts/objects etc.... I would think Yes. But to each their own.

Everyone has their own ideas of what they want in a relationship, most women, won't date a dead beat man, and most men won't date a dead beat woman, so aren't we all looking for a "Sugarmommy/Sugardaddy" in a sense?

If you can sit around and say hey yeah, I'll date a man who has no job, no car, no life.. I don't care, or sate a woman, who makes more than you do.
It all boils down to human instinct and looking for a provider. Some women, want this type of relationship strictly because they had a lack of attention as young adults/children. Some like the attention, maybe they had a lavish childhood...

To each their own....

Now taking Pool Boy applications...
Must be tall/toned/tan/ sexy.....

;p

sexygirlpink
Msg: 188
Posted: 2/5/2010 8:16:06 AM
Honestly I don't think its that wrong to be pampered, its wrong to take somebody money and spend it like its yours but to be pampered and loved and to show love back is not wrong. I had many rich bf in the past and they all were very generous to me and I return did my best to take care of them. Not because they rich or their family is rich its because I was well treated and was he was very good to me and I'm not rich so I gave forth my best effort to take care of him.
 ColonelIngus
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2010 12:03:17 PM

...he just supports her and gets some sex out of the deal.

How's this different really from marriage, which looks to a lot of people like the guy exchanging commitment, security, and money for sex? Some bad, infrequent, married sex, in lots of cases, but sex nevertheless.

I think a huge number of marriages would qualify as prostitution if the law was changed. The Onion even did a spoof on this: "Housewife Charged In Sex-For-Security Scam" (http://www.theonion.com/content/node/39495)
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 192
Posted: 2/5/2010 6:26:32 PM
Yes their are men that like to pamper and spoil their women. My husband was one, and my current boyfriend is one also. I enjoy it. I never understand women who yap about not needing a man to take care of them, then hook up with men they end up complaing about that he wont work or do anything for them. Most women dont "need" a man to take care of their shit, but it does feel nice to have a man who likes to pamper his woman.
 check me out 2010
Msg: 193
Posted: 7/7/2010 7:32:57 PM
i would love a mature woman to spil me, I would do almost any thing for her.
 mr.evil
Msg: 195
Posted: 7/7/2010 9:36:47 PM
Hey this thread is funny!! Spans a number of years, but I think most miss the point.

Aside from the ugly names "Sugar Daddys and Sugar Mommas" most traditional and no traditional relaionhips evolve into some form of this. I mean a guy gets a great job, meets a woman, sometimes they marry, sometimes they just live together. So he buys her sh1t, takes her on vacations she couldn't afford.

Same with some women flipping the script on this. SHE gets the great job, marrys or lives with, takes care of him.

He11 2/3 of the women on here would love a traditional relationship, that number probably declines in the younger generations. But if your a guy and dating women over 40, they expect you to pay, at least for the first however many dates. Isn't that about the money? If they live together, have kids, she may want a few years off to be with them, now he supports them, isn't that about the money in some way as well?

Does it really make a good man or woman, who happens to have a good job, is generous to their partner a sap of some kind? Does it really make the other partner a prostitute or giggilo?

As for those who would use you, frankly I have no use for them. So I don't think I would want some arm candy wanna be, or even a woman near my own age, who didn't give a sh1t about me except for the money and gifts.

Anywho, thats my 2 cents.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >