Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 check me out 2010
Msg: 193
Sugar Daddys and Sugar MommasPage 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
i would love a mature woman to spil me, I would do almost any thing for her.
 mr.evil
Msg: 195
Sugar Daddys and Sugar Mommas
Posted: 7/7/2010 9:36:47 PM
Hey this thread is funny!! Spans a number of years, but I think most miss the point.

Aside from the ugly names "Sugar Daddys and Sugar Mommas" most traditional and no traditional relaionhips evolve into some form of this. I mean a guy gets a great job, meets a woman, sometimes they marry, sometimes they just live together. So he buys her sh1t, takes her on vacations she couldn't afford.

Same with some women flipping the script on this. SHE gets the great job, marrys or lives with, takes care of him.

He11 2/3 of the women on here would love a traditional relationship, that number probably declines in the younger generations. But if your a guy and dating women over 40, they expect you to pay, at least for the first however many dates. Isn't that about the money? If they live together, have kids, she may want a few years off to be with them, now he supports them, isn't that about the money in some way as well?

Does it really make a good man or woman, who happens to have a good job, is generous to their partner a sap of some kind? Does it really make the other partner a prostitute or giggilo?

As for those who would use you, frankly I have no use for them. So I don't think I would want some arm candy wanna be, or even a woman near my own age, who didn't give a sh1t about me except for the money and gifts.

Anywho, thats my 2 cents.
 ILoveFriedEggs
Msg: 196
Posted: 7/8/2010 12:48:47 AM
People will stoop to any level no matter what site it is. Anything and everything is possible.

Rich list sites - Exploiting the rich and/or trophy girls/guys (money/power)
Madisons - Exploiting the marrieds (infidelity)
PoF - Exploiting anyone (sex)

Love of money, power and sex ~ the axis of all evil.
 abelian
Msg: 197
Posted: 7/8/2010 9:15:10 AM

People will stoop to any level no matter what site it is. Anything and everything is possible.

Let me put this in perspective, since I know a couple of guys who do the sygardaddy thing. Which makes more sense for a guy who has a lot of disposable income: Financing a college student's education and perhaps a car in exchange for dating her several times a week and having sex with a woman half his age (about $1k to $3k per month) or sending messages for free to people on pof who generally don't bother to reply and if by some chance you meet one of those who do, chances are there will be no connection?

Although I did get lucky and met my fiancee here relatively quickly and in general had fun meeting women, that is not what many people here experience. The reason I probably didn't get frustrated was that I knew I could get laid with a phone call and a few hundred dollars if I wanted to do that and I really don't have a great need for a lot of companionship, so I didn't really have any urgency about meeting anyone for any reason.
 Vannili
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2010 2:32:31 PM
True, there are some rich people out there ,they work hard for their money, and their expenses are in high scale too. I don't think they want to squander their hard earn money to be sugar mommy/daddy's to some lazy bumsy (with no profit at all). The people that are categorize as sugar mama/daddy are not all moneyed people, but that is their trips. Some have the looks that their mother's can only love them, some have fantasy that they are still young chicks,going for a guy as young half their age as if all people are dumbed that they don't know any difference looking at them . Some old guys spend their last dollars for a young girl thinking that he is not yet a has been , when it comes to bara boom bara bang,But who knows""""". But come to all the equation of sugar/mommy/daddy most of them wants kinky sex with no complain and question ask. I have some girlfriends they think it makes them younger to have very young bfs and their bfs look stolids , and I will never treat a man on how they treated their bfs,as if they own their soul, because they spent money on his clothes,food, electronic toys, sent money to his parents ,ect........ they think they can laserate his humanity.. That is sad .

IfI want a designer clothes ect,go to first class restaurant live an upscale life I'll work for it and not beholden to some &*^%$# people and my dignity is intact... just my 2 cents
 sweetlikesugarcane
Msg: 199
Posted: 7/8/2010 5:22:53 PM
Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world.....

I just don't understand, however, why men get upset when they marry their "sugarbabe" and she is only interested in their money and has affairs with younger men. I am always shocked at this anger. Obviously adultery is wrong but a woman who marries a sugardaddy is not someone with morals; you shouldn't expect her to just be as immoral as you want her to be by dating an older man but suddenly become "respectable" after she catches you. You (the man) is not "respectable" or else he would not be in this situation.

I know a divorced guy who is 30something who is sleeping with a married 30something woman. Her husband is about 50 e.g. 15 years older.

The "other man" told me that most of this woman's friends are married to older men and many of them have boyfriends outside. I don't consider her a gold- digger, however, because she is from a culture where she had no say in her marriage. She is still an adultress, though.

Actually, I know quite a few women who are cheating on their husbands and in 100% of cases the men are older. Honestly, everyone knows that a 50 something guy cannot satisfy a 30something wife. So for all of you are 45 marrying 25 year olds, be forewarned. Don't get upset when it happens.
 colt8301
Msg: 200
Posted: 7/8/2010 5:41:32 PM

I was just wondering if this practice is acceptable to most people now a days. I mean are there really rich people out there that want to go out and spoil their "gf"?

Any other thoughts on this??

This has been practiced ever since "power" and "money" has been around. There will always be people on the "take", doing things to get material possessions, nothing new here.
 abelian
Msg: 201
Posted: 7/8/2010 7:51:06 PM

Honestly, everyone knows that a 50 something guy cannot satisfy a 30something wife.

Don't kid yourself.

So for all of you are 45 marrying 25 year olds, be forewarned.

Bitter much?
 Vannili
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2010 12:35:58 AM
It is not true that a 45 to 50 guys are" limp" it really has something to do with physical health, if a man is healthy and a woman is " appetizing" and she knows the skills there is no problem in that department. Sex is just in the mind and it govern the act..
Some women are worried about the age of a man----
 ILoveFriedEggs
Msg: 203
Posted: 7/9/2010 1:28:58 AM
abelian

The pinnacle of a coupling is love, on both sides of the fence.
Anything less, it depends if both parties are upfront and get what
they want out of it. The problem arises if there’s deception and
ulterior motives involved. You can say that neither of the lesser two
are morally sound (depending on your perspective of the former)
but both involve exploiting a prize, the former is an agreed exchange
so people may consider that fair, the latter though is especially
exploitative because of it’s dishonesty. Neither are about seeking
the ultimate, love. This isn’t a moral judgement (not totally I mean!)
only recognizing what I believe. That’s not to say there isn’t a
chance of a genuine connection to be found but if that does
happens, it’s more likely when people are open and genuine
about their intentions.
 forumrum
Msg: 204
Posted: 7/13/2010 1:38:59 PM
From message #203, "Honestly, everyone knows that a 50 something guy cannot satisfy a 30something wife."

That must be because you have poor taste in the men you choose honey. I'm mid 40's and few 30 something ladies can keep up.
 706slim
Msg: 205
Posted: 5/4/2011 8:47:43 PM
Are thier women that will pay for real,If they any near me drop me a line
 OutMind
Msg: 206
Posted: 5/5/2011 11:12:39 AM
Acceptable?

It doesn't have anything to do with acceptable, it has to do with "it happens."

And you see it all around you.

You see the woman's profile where she indicates that He has to make 150,000 a year. Hmmm. She likes the finer things in life. Her photos look very good, but she simply wants to be a stay at home mom, or travel the world. So another prerequisite for the guys is that they are Well traveled and so on.

I mean these profiles are red flags for gold diggers.

But here's the thing. I've known some guys that have the dough and they take one of these women out and star dropping money left and right. The women warm up to them, but then they pull away. They warm up to them, then they pull away.

So it's not an issue of being acceptable but that it happens.
 Sabrosura089
Msg: 207
Posted: 5/5/2011 12:08:50 PM

I was just wondering if this practice is acceptable to most people now a days?

^^As long as it is acceptable by both parties involved, who cares what society thinks. Society is always going to have something to say about something or another.

I mean are there really rich people out there that want to go out and spoil their "gf"?

Sure thing!
 andrewssmith
Msg: 208
Posted: 6/6/2011 11:08:11 AM
I am looking for someone to have some fun with and spoil... I am in naperville, IL ;)
 Vannili
Msg: 209
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2011 10:55:50 AM
Yes there are people who can be sugar mommas, daddys and sugar partners (gays), it is very rampant in show biz. Mostly are not really rich people, they are like a dracula and vampire who wants a fresh blood. When I was young , getting in to show business ,
I was very envious of friends that have have a sugar daddies ,they
buy them expensive trinkets new clothes/shoes/ ect.. , they dined to a good restaurants, travels and the guys pay their apartment rent.
After he sucks
their freshness ,he'll throw them out and
end up with nothing not even a tad of dignity. It is not worth it to have a sugar daddy/momma.... If I want trinkets clothes, shoes , or what ever I'll rather work for it ,for if another guy talk to me or I smile at him ,no one will slap my face and call me a slut.. In other words you are not a free person ,sugar daddy/momma owns you.

ps oops double post I did not know I already posted #202
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 210
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2011 12:34:42 PM
Oh, great. Another slightly paranoid, prejudiced person who can't manage to stay on the subject.
Your political prejudices would be best served in the current events forum, which is here:
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingForum7.aspx
 UglyFroggieCritter
Msg: 211
Posted: 6/12/2011 2:48:42 AM
You conveniently found another spot to "slip" in your diatribe. It was deleted from another forum a day or so ago, yes? Good thing you keep them copied.
 528lovefrequency
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2011 2:33:22 PM
As long, she was average looking...I don't think I would mind. It would be great to be spoiled for a chance. After all, I've dumped over $20k+ in dates within the past 5 years.
 chatindude
Msg: 214
Posted: 4/3/2012 8:19:01 AM
I really like your reply here. People make such a big deal out the guy most always being a provider. why shouldnt we enjoy gifts once in a while from someone? Myself Ive always been the provider too.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 215
Posted: 4/11/2012 6:34:09 PM
Wouldnt mind having a sugar momma, recently desockinged; with her legs across my lap, and drinking her wine, here now.

One of those nights.

*shrugs*
 ohenryx
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2012 9:43:01 AM
Recently, I was running a google image search on a woman I was talking with here on POF. Her picture looked a little too good, so I was checking to see if it were a picture that she lifted online. Lo and Behold, I found the same picture on a "Sugar Daddy" dating site. Same nom de plume, same basic self description (age, height, location, etc), except here on POF she was looking for "long term" and on the other site she was interested in “Discreet affairs”, “Mutually Beneficial Arrangements”, “Married dating”, etc.

A few years ago I was on Adult Friend F*nder, and found a lot of overlap from there to here. But this is the first time I have encountered a "Sugar Daddy" seeker.
 Debyduz_
Msg: 217
Posted: 9/30/2012 10:38:27 AM
Everything has a price. What does it cost a person to be taken care of? You sell your self respect for cash and pretty things. On the outside it looks like they are getting spoiled, but in reality they are expected to behave in a way that pleases the spoiler. I have been offered this many times and I tell them the truth. All you will ever get is me. I won't be toning my attitude down because you buy me stuff. They move on.
 Vannili
Msg: 218
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2012 9:03:02 PM
I don't care about sugarDaddy, even they dangle their penis studded with 24 carat diamond to my face , their bed mattress stuffed with dollars, for they think they own your soul, they are mean /abusive when they get tired of their toy girl/boy.. I observe friends who are the victim of sugar daddy or sugar mama.
 Bluduck
Msg: 219
Posted: 3/13/2013 2:03:48 PM
Yes its fine with those interested. Only nowadays theyre called sponsores.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >