Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ladies, do you want brutal honesty on your profile??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eddie0221
Msg: 626
view profile
History
Ladies, do you want brutal honesty on your profile??Page 26 of 30    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
angie, angie, angie! Your profile was a mess to me. Your first date could have been broken down into your "about me" and your "interests". Your about me section just seemed to me one long run-on sentence that was seperated with just commas. You probably could have made 3 nice paragraphs with what you wrote if you had worded it correctly. Make those sentences more complete with periods not commas and use paragraphs.

Your first date should be simple and to the point. Yours is longing than your 'about me"! I would change it all around. Your pictures are dark and not complimenting. I would lighten the second one and use that as your main photo. You have a pretty smile and I can tell you take pride in your beautiful full lips. Post pictures that accent them more. Good Luck, hon
 eddie0221
Msg: 627
view profile
History
Ladies, do you want brutal honesty on your profile??
Posted: 3/16/2007 3:39:02 PM
Jezzy, I refuse to even read your mess of a profile!!!!!
 eddie0221
Msg: 628
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2007 3:46:44 PM
Coozy, hi how are you? You are very old fashioned. (not a bad thing) There was a few words that I didn't understand but I'm sure it's because I'm from the States. For example, I have never heard the word "bloke" before. You seem like a very attractive woman, I would like to see more pictures of you close up. Overall, I like your profile.
 fingertapper
Msg: 629
view profile
History
NEED HELP TO FIND OUT WHERE DID I GO WRONG.
Posted: 3/16/2007 6:02:47 PM
HI Eddie,where i'm I going wrong got a few guys whose been in touch,one I thought was the one,it was going great or at least I thought, but we recently met up, he traveled to meet in my home town within a VERY short time,(he was in my house for all of 5mins )he just left no explantion,I was lefted pretty shocked to what happened until he sent me a text which is unrepeatable.
So Eddie PLEASE HELP.

ps: not desperate, just looking for Mr Right if he's out there just like all the rest who are on these sites.
 HFXMOM
Msg: 630
Posted: 3/16/2007 8:03:19 PM
OK, I have been on here for 2 weeks now. I've gotten a few replys, nothing substantial. When I first joined, my mailbox always had something in it, now I have nothing. For laughs and giggles, take a look, and tell me what YOU think, and I welcome constructive criticism.

Thanks!
 lotacus
Msg: 631
Posted: 3/16/2007 8:15:09 PM
Oh, I see what you mean. I origionally thought you were asking if girls preferred a guy to be honest when creating their profile. LOL

if you want brutal honesty check mine out. LOL.
 crzysxygrl
Msg: 632
Posted: 3/16/2007 8:27:35 PM
sure do want honesty, I change my profile quite a bit actually, but I notice that I usually make the first move in writing people, unfortunately I get some rude comments on my pics, which i may add are the only good ones I have. So have at it and rate my page... :)
 yogi72
Msg: 633
Posted: 3/16/2007 9:58:01 PM
Hi

I'd really apperciate some honest feedback.

Thank you
 cruztacean
Msg: 634
Posted: 3/17/2007 4:11:44 AM
Do I want brutal honesty?

God, yes.

Thank you.
 treehousegirl
Msg: 635
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2007 5:52:33 AM
Hi Eddie,
Thanks in advance for taking the time to do this for so many of us.
Please critique my profile at your convenience.
treehousegirl
 Cat_Fishy
Msg: 636
Posted: 3/17/2007 6:00:13 AM
Eddie!

Is this turning in to a full time job for you? LOL

If you have the time, would you please review my profile, I think your comments are fair and interesting. Thanks so much for your honesty...

Chat2u
 zoo keeper
Msg: 637
Posted: 3/17/2007 7:05:12 AM
Hey Eddie, Happy Saturday

If you get a chance have a look at mine please, I need some insight. Yes I know it's not my photo however...

Thanks in advance
Have a great weekend.
 WHATSAUSERNAME
Msg: 638
Posted: 3/17/2007 7:49:56 AM
Go ahead Eddie - I double dare ya honey !!!! Hope you like novels!! lol
 Jude52
Msg: 639
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2007 11:27:34 AM
Hello Eddie,
Where R U?????
Just need an opinion, and yours seems to be pretty fair/good in this area.
So what do you think my profile need's?
Jude
 ellebk
Msg: 640
Posted: 3/17/2007 3:02:29 PM
Yeah, curious, I can take it.
 eddie0221
Msg: 641
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2007 3:47:46 AM
AllieJo, hi sweetie. More pictures!! You have an amazing smile. Ok, I did a few changes to your profile....this is what I came up with:

I'm relatively sane & don't have too many illusions (or delusions) about myself. Life's too short to kvetch about things I can't or won't change. I don't have the time or the inclination to play games. I'm an honest, nonconformist with traditional values. I perceive the glass as half full. My wide range of interests include philosophical mysteries to trying to figure out what my cat is thinking and a whole lot in between. I believe in magic and exceptional people!

First of all, I am not interested in long-distance relationships. Please be geographically desirable! I am a very giving person and feel that you will receive what your heart puts in.

Are you a Romantic? Do you like to kiss and hold hands in public? I love intimacy, both physical and emotional. Are you the man that will make my heart skip a beat? Can you be strong yet sensitive at the same time? Don't worry, I wont tell your friends about the sensitive part...LOL.

Honesty is of great importance that builds the foundation to a strong and healthy relationship. I prefer intelligence over looks and kindness over ego. Couch potatoes please do not respond. I'm looking for someone just as motivated as I. Strong values and a sense of direction are important. Someone that believes that people in general are good, and understands what it takes to make a relationship work. a great partner and good friend….a straight shooter and good listener, with a strong personality to match my own. A little on the wild side is okay! Someone who enjoys life in general, and who has checked most of his baggage... I will scratch your back if you rub my feet (and work your way up)! I love to laugh and am good at it. I want to grow old, just not alone ~ And I am OK with growing old!

If this sounds like you, I'd love to hear from you!
 eddie0221
Msg: 642
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2007 4:00:25 AM
Hello agilegirl. I like the way you paragraphed your thougts. The thoughts were good but you had many spelling mistakes. I have corrected your spelling mistakes and a few grammar errors is this is what I came up with...

I am a confident,intelligent,independent and self-sufficient woman. Intellectual but could be referred to as a red neck woman. I do and enjoy varied seasonal activities such as ATVing, fishing even ice fishing, skiing, snowmobiling, camping, boating, home renovations, mechanical repairs, ect.... I can relate to guys about guy things easier than most girls. I can usually fix anything but have on occasion played dumb so the guys will do it for me. Not just another pretty face you know. LOL.There is no food better than that cooked and eaten outdoors. I work year round in an active outdoor profession, so I am experienced in the great outdoors.
Versatile, I can clean up well and quick and have the sexiness, softness, emotions, perceptions, needs and wants of a woman. Satisfying some of those needs and wants will take chemistry and an honest friendship first, that will take some time to develop so let's get started. I want to laugh, loosen up and have fun yet still be able to carry on an intelligent conversation on most any topic. I'd rather laugh at you first, but if not I can laugh at myself. Nothing like a bit of humor to get us over life's awkward or bumpy times.

Just want someone to be genuine about who you truly are and what your about. We all know you can't change somebody else into what we want. Take me as I am, what you see and hear is what you get with me. I am very genuine, loyal and honest, direct but not hurtful. I usually know what I want and strive each day to be positive, grow and improve on myself. Very communicative and approachable, friends, acquaintances and surprisingly complete strangers often trust me enough to confide in me. I have a lot to give and offer and also receive from that someone special. If you capture my heart, you have it. I am a one man woman.

I have my own home, truck, ATV, kayak, camping gear, even power tools. Not scared and content at times to venture out alone in nature or travel, sometimes with no destination in mind. Looking for an adventure somewhere, just the dogs and I. I am never bored or boring. Very sociable and outgoing, a night out occasionally is great, but most comfortable in smaller crowds rather than large ones. I appreciate the great friends and relatives I have and enjoy a quiet night at home, in nature or visiting with friends.

A single mother of one boy who is now grown and lives nearby. Other objects of my affection now are my 6 yr. old Golden Retriever and 2 yr. old Belgium Shepherd. Hoping to train the Belgium for agility, when we master the obedience training. Both are well behaved, affectionate and cuddly, just like their owner. To them, I am their world. I can train a dog but I want a man already trained, ready to go. LOL. To the special guy, I want to be his world too, right after his kids, of course.

My absolutely favorite place to be besides in the arms of the man, I really admire, trust and respect, is to be on or near the water. I love the good conversations or quiet moments, beautiful scenery, sharing the sound of the loons, or splash of the waves. This summer I will own a large boat to work on and spend weekends and nights on the water. So if you are the one, then maybe we can enjoy the water together this summer.
I value the simple things and happiness over money and possessions any day. I don't need someone to look after me, complete me but compliment me. It would be really nice to have someone help me find and keep track of the things I consistently forget, misplace, keys, money, vehicles,ect and maintain the things I already have. LOL.

So, if I sound like the type of person you'd like to get to know better, let me know soon so we can work on deleting our profiles and get off this damn computer. I've met some really nice people here but warmer weather is coming soon. I'll be busy, I will have a boat to work on, and a lake to visit.

*First Date*
Think I rather call it a first meet, an opportunity to see if the online person we envisioned each other as, matches the offline person. Pics and chat doesn't do everyone justice on both ends. Just bring your conversation, personality, dog, along. Can just be as simple as meeting for coffee, beer, or meal first, or we can share a common interest or winter outdoor activity for now, but definitely more options in better weather. If mutual chemistry, then we can arrange a date interesting to both of us. If no chemistry, we can still get out, have fun and conversation and maybe meet a new friend
 eddie0221
Msg: 643
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2007 4:07:58 AM
sexyiz...I would LOVE to do you! Ok here goes. Lets start with the physical stuff first. Your have gorgous eyes and a very kissable mouth! 95?? Well I guess we get the point on that one....none of our business. Your profile is short, sweet, and to the point. It does leave us wanting to know more about you. But since you are looking for just "friends", I think you gave just enough info to create great conversations. ;-)
 eddie0221
Msg: 644
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2007 4:18:22 AM
reblgurl4life, how are you?? I think your previous comment was based on your third picture and this statement.....
but I may be the first one to throw a big armful up in the air just to stand and laugh while they fall around me

That scared me a little as well. I would take that picture out completely and rephrase that sentence. maybe something like this. "I'll be the the one playing in the pile of leaves while edging you on to join in the fun"
 eddie0221
Msg: 645
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2007 4:29:57 AM
starflakes, hello:-) you seem like a very straight forward person. You tell it like it is. A B-I-T-C-H and proud of it. Your main picture is absolutely stunning!! But the others were not as appealing. With a main picture like the one you have, you should have some back up pictures that are almost as equel to your main. You look different in each one except the ones that you wore a hat and can't see your face.

I would take all the pictures off except for the "WOW" one! And yes, I do mean WOW!!!!!!
 eddie0221
Msg: 646
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2007 4:45:53 AM
What's up sinceresinner? You seem like a cool, fun person to be around. How many cats?? That may turn some people off especially "a bunch of cats". The first thing I think of is the smell of a dirty litter box. Also I think you are sending mixed signals. Are you looking for a woman exclusively for yourself? Or someone who might be interested in "group" activities? Love the hair by the way. Also what part of jersey did you live in?
 littlekatiebug
Msg: 647
Posted: 3/18/2007 5:12:11 AM
hi eddie! i've read your reviews and i like your work; review my profile when you get a chance please! thanks in advance!

eddie0221
Msg: 648
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2007 4:34:25 AM
Hello Honour. Your profile is very well worded and I don't see anything wrong. If I could point one thing out, it would be your mail settings. Just because people have messaged someone who is looking for "an intimate encounter" doesn't mean they have messaged that person looking for sex.

I personally have a friend that I talk to on a "friendly" basis and her settings are "intimate encounter." I am a great guy that takes "friendship" very seriously. Friendships are priceless gifts that can not be bought or sold! You could be missing out on your gift.
 eddie0221
Msg: 649
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2007 4:41:49 AM
confidentandsexy, your about me section is a run-on mess. Use complete sentences and express more about yourself and what you are looking for. You come off to me as border line conceited. Mabye you can change it to "My friends would tell you that i'm....blah blah blah. I am one of the most sincere, caring, honest, and loyal people you will ever meet. But I wouldn't say that because I feel that that is for other people to determine.
 eddie0221
Msg: 650
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2007 4:55:19 AM
Kaycee how are you? I think you have given the perfect amount of info that shows who you are and what you are looking for. But the way it's written, I don't think that most guys would take the time and go through your entire profile. Simple solution is to break it down into a few paragraphs. Your about me, Your about him, And than your wrap up. I think that will make it alot easier on the eyes.

A few extra pounds?? where are they?? You are very cute but in your last photo, you are.......WOW! change your main photo from the last to the main.

Also, how old are your kids? And what is "normal kid behavior?" If you were over my house would they be grabbing things and would I have to child safe my house?

Anyway, Good luck to you. Sorry for the delay in the reviews. I work very long hours :-(
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ladies, do you want brutal honesty on your profile??