Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ladies, do you want brutal honesty on your profile??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eddie0221
Msg: 76
Ladies, do you want brutal honesty on your profile??Page 4 of 30    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
What's up New York? If i'm clicking on your profile doesn't that show that I'm somewhat interested? So tell me more! I really hate those really short profiles that say "wanna know more, just ask". So what's it about "dating" that you hate so much? If you find someone that you clicked with and love spending time with, would that make a difference? Would you rather leave out the dating part and just go right into a "long term" relationship? Don't they go hand in hand?

Anyway, I'm throwing snowballs at your profile and if I catch you, I'm going to white wash you! Smile :-) You are a pretty little thing and would seem very fun to hang out with you and getting to know you. Good Luck NY!
 eddie0221
Msg: 77
Ladies, do you want brutal honesty on your profile??
Posted: 3/24/2006 11:42:31 AM
what's happening latin L 71? Thanks man!!
 eddie0221
Msg: 78
Posted: 3/24/2006 11:58:23 AM
woodde, what's up? You seem a little harsh in your profile. grammer is good except for one word that stood out. when you call a girl twice with no answer. Your wrote thrice instead of twice. You are in the military. Maybe you should give a little more information on that. What branch? What is you MOS or you Military Occupational Skill? Stuff like that. I was in for 8 years. I am 4 MOS qualified. 91M/92G/91B/91C. I did most of my time in Germany and also deployed to Bosnia with 3 different units. Very interesting times and I have some awsome stories.
 eddie0221
Msg: 79
Posted: 3/24/2006 6:02:30 PM
Sincere Sweetie, I think your picture looks great! I didn't think it was blury at all. Anyway have a great weekend!!
 eddie0221
Msg: 80
Posted: 3/25/2006 11:14:14 AM
Hi mthr2kds. You are a fellow pisces so i'll try and be gentle..lol When I first read your profile and saw your picture, the first thing that came to my mind is "soccer mom"! I guess that is not a bad thing unless your riding on a motorcycle and your being tailed very close by one. Trust me, that is not a fun thing! You seem very sweet and I can almost see the shyness that you have. I did see one spelling mistake though. (kmow=know) I am very curious to know if you drive a mini-van and if my hunch about "soccer mom" was correct.

Anyway, overall good profile, and you are an attractive woman so good luck to you!
 eddie0221
Msg: 81
Posted: 3/25/2006 11:21:36 AM
Playing for keeps, :-). You have only been on here for a day but already have 2 people that added you. I see you are headed in the right direction. You came off in your profile as a very passionate, sexual, stimulating, and affectionate person. You seem to be very caring, loving, and romantic person. You know how us guys get. The older we get, the less passionate we can be. (not me of course) I think i'm just staring puberty! I think you would benefit by searching for a younger man where the passion is almost insane! You remind me of a very respectful person but a closet freak in the bedroom! That is not a bad thing trust me. Am I way off?? Well, Good luck to ya!
 eddie0221
Msg: 82
Thanks for the advice, Eddie, I changed it
Posted: 3/25/2006 11:22:56 AM
vixen26, 100% better! I love the new pictures that you added. You are so adorable and desirable!
 eddie0221
Msg: 83
Posted: 3/25/2006 11:29:53 AM
hi cutechik. Well very short is and sweet are words that I would not have used. Maybe short and incomplete. I would start with at least 2 paragraphs. The first one is about you. Tell us what type of person you are. You don't have to do into great detail but a few sentences would be nice. Second paragraph tell us what type of person that you are looking for. And if you want to be creative, use another paragraph to just me creative or witty. Nice car, loved the cat and mouse picture, and you are very sexy. good luck!
 eddie0221
Msg: 84
Posted: 3/25/2006 11:34:27 AM
idyllsend. It's glad to know that you have 2 boobs and a vagina! You seem like a very corky person. You seem like the type that you either hate her guts or you love her to death. But you seem like alot of fun and an interesting person to hang with! After all that is what you are looking for right?
 eddie0221
Msg: 85
Posted: 3/25/2006 12:03:30 PM

What do ya mean by closet freak

Basically means that you are very adventurous in the bedroom and open to explore different things. Hope that doesn't offend you :-)
 eddie0221
Msg: 86
Posted: 3/25/2006 12:14:26 PM
Playing for keeps, thanks. I have been following ya ;-) Your profile is perfect than. I appologize for the guys that can be somewhat crude at times. The penis thing was in very bad taste!
 eddie0221
Msg: 87
Posted: 3/25/2006 3:40:01 PM
ok, got a little while before saturday night activities...anyone want to step up to the plate?
 eddie0221
Msg: 88
Posted: 3/25/2006 7:40:45 PM
feistyfemme68, This is not a chat thread. If you would like your profile reviewed, get in line. Otherwise..........GETS TO STEPPING!
 eddie0221
Msg: 89
Be Brutaly Honest
Posted: 3/25/2006 9:20:01 PM
tacticalbaton, How are you Sir? I have learned from here that patience is key. I have been out with quite a few people on POF. I have met alot of interesting people here and I'm sure you will too. My mistake in the begining was trying to hard. Everything eventually falls into place.

Your profile is good. As you already pointed out, the picture issue should be taken care of as soon as possible. I'm guessing you are a man of the law by your name and the link provided. I'm sure that would interest quite a few ladies and would talk more about it.

Show some more personality or a sense of humor. Your profile reads more like a resume than anything. Make someone smile with your words.
 creehazy
Msg: 90
Posted: 3/26/2006 1:35:44 PM

creehazy, how are you? Well, looking at your profile I'm guessing that you just want me to rate your pictures? First of all, you look a lot younger than your age. You have very nice nails. Your pictures are very mysterious looking and I'm curious to know what kind of animal that is on your finger. Overall, very attractive. :-)
I really did want an overall opinion. I have a lot more interests posted than pictures.
 eddie0221
Msg: 91
Posted: 3/26/2006 3:57:59 PM
qbanqt. muscles up the energy for one more. I'm glad I took my vitamins! How are you? A fellow New Jersian! I was dissapointed with your profile though. You come off as "full of yourself". It's a great thing to have confidence but your profile is too short and that's the only thing we would remember. I think it would have been ok if more of your thoughts, likes, and dislikes were listed. Hope I wasn't to harsh on ya! Smile ;-) Get back to work! You have some people to meet!!!!
 eddie0221
Msg: 92
Eddie I could use some critiquing
Posted: 3/26/2006 4:25:55 PM
hi birdy! The first thing that jump out is
(In the photo, I'm the one shown at the back - the girl in a green shirt with black shorts. This was during a race.)

Take this out or put the picture back in. Also the "yes that's me with blonde hair" quote. I didn't see any picture of you with blonde hair. And as for you attracting the guy that likes to just play around and is not taking things serious, be more specific in the type you are looking for.
Such as "I'm looking for a guy who is open-minded and not afraid to settle down with the right woman" The more specific you are, i'm sure that better luck will follow. You are an attractive woman and I'm sure everything will fall into place for you! Good Luck
 eddie0221
Msg: 93
Eddie I could use some critiquing
Posted: 3/26/2006 6:10:42 PM
birdy, thank you! It looks good. Good luck!
 eddie0221
Msg: 94
Posted: 3/26/2006 6:37:10 PM
tarheel, How are you doing? Your profile is just fine. You seem to be a very smart, calm, homey person. I would take out the part of being financially secure. I would hate to see someone try and take advantage of a nice woman like you. Your main photo does not justice for you. The second photo would have been perfect if it wasn't so far away. Yet, I would still use the second photo as your main. Those are the only things that I would change. Good luck to you and maybe you'll find someone to teach you the cabbage patch dance or even the bananna dance!!
 eddie0221
Msg: 95
Posted: 3/26/2006 6:40:08 PM
hello leafslady! I know exactly what you mean about these forums. I can't get away from them either! It's an addiction that is almost hard to break! I myself have turned into a post whore.

Your profile is what it is. You are here for the forums. If I were to comment on anything It would be your photos. Well, what can I say? Your a hottie!
 eddie0221
Msg: 96
Posted: 3/26/2006 7:23:40 PM
Ok basball fan. You don't have to change anything but maybe add something. I would include the qualities in a guy that you seek. What type of guy are you looking for? I'm wondering if you get a lot of responses from younger men. I get a feeling that you are attracted to younger guys more so than men closer or older than you. Am I right? Well, this young guy would be interested. You are a very attractive woman!
 eddie0221
Msg: 97
Posted: 3/26/2006 7:54:06 PM
baseball fan. I have a hidden talent of reading people..LOL Good luck on finding a 47 year old that acts like 27. Maybe you should stop looking and just go after the 27 year old! Or maybe 32 (hint hint) LOL
 eddie0221
Msg: 99
Posted: 3/27/2006 12:35:43 AM
beautiful latina. Your profile is 2 sentences long! My opinion is to put more thought in to it. If you are getting feedback from guys it is because of your picture, not your mind. You are beautiful, can't take that away from you. But If I were to grade it, I give it an F. :-( sorry.
 eddie0221
Msg: 100
Posted: 3/27/2006 5:27:28 PM
mimishaar2, you profile is a bit negative and leaves the type of guy you are looking for too open. I commend you for what you are going through. I know it must be hard for you at times. I love your first date idea. Very romantic. You seem like a sweetheart that has been through a lot of shiat and is anxious to fill a void that you have. Take a little more time in your profile and structure it. Make it appealling to the eyes as well as the mind. Show a sense of humor and try not to be so negative "what comes around goes around"

I would use the middle picture as your main. It's easier to get lost in your eyes in that picture!...smile
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ladies, do you want brutal honesty on your profile??