Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ladies, do you want brutal honesty on your profile??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eddie0221
Msg: 126
Ladies, do you want brutal honesty on your profile??Page 6 of 30    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
LadyJxo. First of all.....You are beautiful :-) I read your profile a few times. I was going to say that it's missing the type of guy that you are looking for. But I guess If we want to know we will send a $1 for more information.

I loved it and could relate to it perfectly. If you were a little older, I think I would have contacted you in a heartbeat!

Change the BBW! YOU ARE NOT!! I would go with "few extra pounds to average" if anything!
I do not like your main picture. You just look soo pissed off. Maybe your last picture would be a lot better.

So what color is your hair? LOL Great job!
 eddie0221
Msg: 127
Ladies, do you want brutal honesty on your profile??
Posted: 4/2/2006 8:20:21 PM
Ok, I have a little bit of time to do some tonight.
 eddie0221
Msg: 128
Posted: 4/2/2006 10:07:27 PM
Hello yummy mummy24! In your first paragraph, you use "my friends think" twice. I think that is too much. The first one is ok but I would drop the second one completely. Us guys don't care what your friends think of you. We are more concerned on how you think you are.

What types of qualities interest you when choosing a friend? I would add just a couple lines to describe "good friend" qualities. Other than that, your profile is great. You are beautiful and I wish you the best of luck!
 eddie0221
Msg: 129
Posted: 4/3/2006 7:40:28 AM
Brittany4u........Oh my God! I found myself saying that every time that I looked at your picture. So do you say that your 53 to try to keep the guys from overflowing your mail box? Your profile is sweet and to the point. Your pictures are............Oh My God! Will you marry me??
 eddie0221
Msg: 130
Posted: 4/3/2006 7:48:24 PM
Ok vacation is almost over so I will be returning to work :-( I will be around for a couple more days longer depending on my work load when I get back.
 eddie0221
Msg: 131
Posted: 4/3/2006 10:04:15 PM
mysecretlair. I do not like how your "about Me" is worded. It seems like most of it can go into the "interests" box. It is not creative and doesn't show much about who you are. I would re-word it into sentences. Your sentence that describes you is information already stated in your "physical" part of the profile. You can get created about describing your eyes in your "about me" "I have big, sensual blue eyes and would love sharing intimate moments while getting lost in yours"

Relax and let your hair down and just have fun!!
 eddie0221
Msg: 132
Posted: 4/5/2006 2:29:39 PM
arielcat. Hello, how are you? I think your profile is way to long and it just seems to ramble on. There is an interest box. You do not need to add all of those interests in your "about me" section! I would elaborate on a few interests and move on. Your profile was not very easy on the eyes. I found myself nodding off in the middle of it. Space it out and use paragraphs. Your "first date", too much info! Your picture is nice though. I would shorten it a bit and remove the updates and just re-write it.
 eddie0221
Msg: 133
Posted: 4/5/2006 2:34:13 PM
webgrrl74. what's up girl? I loved the way you did your profile. It is very unique compared to how everyone else does it. I really can't find anything negative to say about it. Great Job! I would change your main photo and use your 4th picture. Good Luck to ya!
 eddie0221
Msg: 134
Posted: 4/5/2006 2:51:20 PM
hello akanke! So if you met a guy and things were going great and you start dating him, You would cook him meatless dinners? That scared me! I'm sure it scares a lot of men too. I know some vegeterians that will not even touch meat in anyway. Are you like that? Us men need are MEAT! Your profile is simple and to the point. It doesn't stand out much(except for the meat part) but it should do the job. Your main picture looks quite different than your other picture. If any of them are out dated, I would remove it at once. Overall, Ok profile. Good luck to you!
 eddie0221
Msg: 135
Posted: 4/5/2006 2:59:52 PM
mekat72...................GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!! If you met a hot looking girl on here, would that get you out??
 eddie0221
Msg: 136
Posted: 4/5/2006 5:12:13 PM
Hey Goldberg! How's it going man? You profile is good but I think you use the "adventure" too much. I would town down your adventures! LOL You seem like an adventurous guy. Are you ready to take that adventure?
 eddie0221
Msg: 137
Posted: 4/5/2006 5:14:51 PM
Akanke. "I am a vegetarian" That is all I would say. Nothing more, nothing less
 eddie0221
Msg: 138
Posted: 4/5/2006 5:59:43 PM
hello tropicalfem. Looking at your profile, I see that you are looking for friends. Why even put a "first date"? It would be perfect if you would just remove that section completely. As far as your pictures, Well I can see that it would be very easy to fall in love with you just by looking into your eyes!
 eddie0221
Msg: 140
Posted: 4/5/2006 7:40:46 PM
shadowall, hello. "happy dancing olive dance" what does that mean? You say you you love outdoor stuff. What kind of things do you like to do? We already know that you are slightly overwieght because you already stated "few extra pounds". You do not need that. "I'm sorry, it's the only pic I have". You don't have to tell us that you are sorry! Be proud of what you got girl!

So what type of guy are you looking to date? Getting along with your son is the only quality that you are looking for? Give more details. Your first date says you want to be outside but yet you wanna cook? Bad idea to bring a first date to the house. Safer to meet at a public place and get a feel for another. It should be a few dates until you feel comfortable bringing a man to the house especially with your son being there.

Good Luck to ya!
 eddie0221
Msg: 141
Posted: 4/5/2006 7:49:51 PM
Erica86, how are you? Mmmmmmm San Antonio Texas brings back some memories! I was in nursing school at Ft Sam. OMG, What a place!! Mmmmmm..Ok, Ok I'm back to reality now. Your profile confused me a bit. I see that you are looking for "hang-out" but It actually sounds like you are searching for love! Mmmmmmm San Antonio, the Woman..........Oh the memories!!!! Ok, I'm sorry, where was I? Oh yea, If you are on POF it's obvious that you have been in relationships that didn't work. I would take out "I just got out of a bad relationship". It makes you sound like you are on the rebound. Your picture with you wearing the glasses is very very sexy. I would make that you main photo. The Riverwalk........Oh the memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless Texas women!!!!!!
 eddie0221
Msg: 142
Posted: 4/5/2006 9:30:22 PM
majaha....WOW! You did a lot of work didn't you? It's almost perfect. I did find one very small mistake: towards the end with the sentance with the toilet seat, take out a "that".

It would be nice to hear your idea of a great first date. But even without it, your profile is "Spot On"! Great job!
 eddie0221
Msg: 143
Posted: 4/5/2006 9:35:51 PM
chaybear, how are you? I,I,I,I,I,I,I think it's very boring. I,I,I,I,I,I think you should be more creative with your sentences. I,I,I,I,I,I think your dog is cute. I,I,I,I,I think he kinda looks like mine. I,I,I,I,I,I think you should take out all the I's! :-)
 eddie0221
Msg: 144
Posted: 4/5/2006 9:40:03 PM
dostoyevsky, hello Ma'am! Your killin me with the I's also. Your profile is ok but I think it would look and sound a lot better without all the I's! Your daughter is such cuties and it's obvious that she gets her good looks from you! I would change your middle picture to your main. Good luck to ya!
 eddie0221
Msg: 145
Posted: 4/5/2006 10:17:51 PM
rumyhero....Go to bed! :-) You almost lost me with the "go steelers" but I hung in there. I'm a die hard Eagles fan. E-A-G-L-E-S GO Eagles! I found myself, at the end of your profile, wishing I was a little bit taller! (wink) You are a beautiful, romantic, and sweet woman. Any man would be lucky to have you on his side. Your profile was great and would not change a thing. Well, maybe your height requirements..lol Great Job!
 eddie0221
Msg: 146
Posted: 4/5/2006 10:32:59 PM
majaha, anytime sweetie! I didn't think it was long at all. It is a huge difference since the last time!!
 eddie0221
Msg: 147
Posted: 4/5/2006 10:35:30 PM
Good nite all. I'll check back in tomorrow.
 eddie0221
Msg: 148
Posted: 4/5/2006 10:37:11 PM
And a very good night to you, rumhero!
 eddie0221
Msg: 149
Posted: 4/6/2006 6:02:47 PM
hello grantmoore3d. I think your profile is good. What type of girl are you looking to date? I would add another small paragraph to define your search to YOUR dating preference. It's headed in the right direction..Good Job!
 eddie0221
Msg: 150
Posted: 4/6/2006 6:08:06 PM
crazyscousebird. Same thing with you. What is your idea of the "right person"? What type of guys do you normally date? What kind of things do you like to do on a date? I did not understand your "first date" idea. Parents? What does that have to do with anything? Just didn't get it. Your picture is nice and i'm sure you get a lot of responses with the cleavage shot. You are an attractive woman. Good luck to ya!
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ladies, do you want brutal honesty on your profile??