Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Home alone      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 coldcanuk
Msg: 26
Home alonePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
two girls and a bottle of wine???

Usually it is a 2-4 and a bed sheet, but I can compromise...
 midlandgirl
Msg: 27
Home alone
Posted: 3/10/2006 8:38:48 PM
Jasmine is so funny!

I'm at home tonight having passed up three party invitations to go out, and possibly two nice dates because you know..

HE MIGHT CALL LIKE HE PROMISED TO

So, instead of laughing, socializing, catching a buzz, I've waited oh....close to 12 hours for a broken promise and will spend the next ten concious hours plotting my revenge upon his psyche because as all girls know,

HE MUST PAY FOR THIS

Any ideas? Shall I flaunt other boys names off my tongue at the wrong moment? Act as if it is another man calling when indeed I know it's him? Shall I dissapear for two weeks and pretend I am dead? Should I buy new perfume, a new outfit, and become nervous when he comes to the door as if it is really bad timing and I have company in the house?

Count the ways ..count the ways.

What good would it do to confront him and say: "Dude, you are in big doo doo with me. Out to the dog house, now! And take your 'little can of Alpo with you'."

I mean, he could see that as possessive and co-dependent now, and why scare off such a prize, right?

::gawd::

Open another beer. Jasmine, what brand do you have?
 carrie bradshaw
Msg: 28
Home alone
Posted: 3/10/2006 9:10:07 PM
re#25;
Well now, you are smitten with me? The flattery, the flattery...
 mysnyte
Msg: 29
Home alone
Posted: 3/10/2006 11:52:36 PM
Midland thanks for the ideas!!! sitting here home alone for similar reasons....don't ya just hate that!
 hedonhrt
Msg: 30
Home alone
Posted: 3/11/2006 1:06:23 AM
hmmm, I went out tonight. To the hospital to get an IV and a dressing changed. How exciting was that for a Friday night? :)
 rain_city
Msg: 31
Home alone
Posted: 3/11/2006 1:37:40 AM
OHMGOSH! I went out tonight for fun. For the first time in ages.

It was with a FRIEND that I haven't seen in 4 months.
I know... going out with friends isn't cool compared to "dating". But I had a great time.

Made my day!
 LunaLover
Msg: 32
Home alone
Posted: 3/11/2006 5:10:31 AM
my email rules?

Don't worry about it. Mine look about the same as yours. just shows we are classy women that don't want to be used and abused!
Luna
 JOHN12DAY2005
Msg: 33
Home alone
Posted: 4/11/2006 4:21:34 PM
I am home alone by choice. I am carrying a torch for someone. After having been with Cincinnati's best
woman, I would find it hard to settle for 2nd best even if I have to stay "home alone" Forever.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Home alone