Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sparticuss
Msg: 240
can we men say no to sex?Page 3 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
I have seen so many of these types of defensive, mean-spirited and misogynous posts by him.
===============================
I got news for you Alpha

"misogynist" is no longer a dirty word among real men. The female who uses it is normaly sen as an overgrown baby, throwing a tantrm, when she cant argue with logic.

There's always been some prime insult word like this over the centuries but the bottome line is that they are so abused that they become meaningless.

200 years ago it was "Jew"
100 years ago it was " Lover"
50 years ago == "poofter"
5 years ago == "mysoginist"
2 years ago == "pedophile"

Losts of stupid childish insults with no meaning to them at all.
 sparticuss
Msg: 241
can we men say no to sex?
Posted: 9/1/2006 2:24:37 AM
OMFG - yes - I belive men say no more than women - they can't hack it when it's offered on a regular basis
====================
Your belief, and your assumed reason, are both mistaken Leanne.

Men do not say no more than women. But the second time a man says "no " it comes as such a shock to the fragile female ego that most women are totally flabbergasted.

They wouldn't be if they knew they weren't alone, but they are still following the "penis slaves" mythology first touted by that old spinster Germaine Greer some fifty years ago, when she was a scatterbrained virginal teenager with no knowledge of either men or relationships.
 WakeDan
Msg: 242
Posted: 9/1/2006 3:55:56 AM

If I want you and desire you and we are in a commited relationship, you had better put out

One of the best lines ever!

Now if only a guy could say that to his gf without being put in the doghouse for it, life would be grand.
 passionfly
Msg: 243
Posted: 9/1/2006 6:12:35 AM
men can say no to sex with a woman but we will be regretting our decision later...stupid values, always cokblockin myself lol
 nerkman
Msg: 247
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2006 8:12:42 PM
fakeblondehair said:
"can we men say no to sex?"

NO

Sure we can. I've said no to sex many times, and not because I was busy. I just didn't feel like it. My girlfriends were sometimes overly critical "What's wrong with you??? Have you turned Gay?, etc..." You know, the usual stuff women put up with when men question their sexual identity if they don't put out.

So yeah, some of us say no, but making it like it's some freak of nature well, that's like letting men off the hook for times when women say no and men don't take no for an answer.
 sparticuss
Msg: 252
Posted: 9/9/2006 10:58:37 PM
Can and do. Mostly by just not asking the girl for a date in the first place.

Inside a marriage a lot of stupid bimbo are hung up that, if he says no, there's another women and its time for divorce.
This is becoming an increasingly dangerous asumption as more and more men go into the divorce courts prepared to fight long, hard, and dirty.
 Hubbyforaniteor2
Msg: 256
Posted: 10/19/2006 9:15:38 PM
I said no once and it led to the big D
 arri
Msg: 269
Posted: 10/20/2006 9:48:59 PM
Sure you can say .. no honey .. not tonight .... as long as you can handle the pouting and the guilt trip about not finding her attractive

Smart guy just shuts up and puts out ..
 armyguy35
Msg: 271
Posted: 10/21/2006 4:44:38 AM
of course we can...anyone can...we just choose not to
 arri
Msg: 274
Posted: 11/12/2006 8:37:59 PM
(and - honestly - I do not even understand how an unwilling man would be capable... Ah, mysterious of the nature, obviously.)

Once in a while, we have do one for the team ... mind over matter.
 prettty_lady
Msg: 275
Posted: 11/14/2006 12:50:48 AM
^^^ Don't worry, -- I like a smart guy willing to take one for the team
 cotter
Msg: 276
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2006 11:54:06 AM
About the only time I ever had a man say "No" to sex is when he just can't anymore ...

Some of us ladies like sex and the guys just can't handle it ...

A lot of "all talk and no do" ... if you ask me.

*buzz*
Msg: 280
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2006 1:53:25 PM
Didn't Seal sung: "Love remained a drug that's the high and not the pill".
Is there such a thing as a sh overdose?
 Chef_Charles
Msg: 288
Posted: 11/14/2006 9:44:20 PM
DUH! Of course, if you have had to climb the north face of any alpine Mountain you will have to say no to the any one in most cases. I have been so tired that my partner could get a rise out of me, but not wake me up. Basically If I am awake I can find some way to please my lady. I have done full tilt days and been wiped, then my lady has smiled and the rest is History. If I am asleep and not dead and can be awaken, then SEX is on. If I am dead Who cares, do you?

But that is just me, as to the general male. sure, sex with the crazy lady or like what my first wife pulled, I was the stand in- I knew I was the stand in, and sex did not happen, even though I was able to preform I fringed "to tired to do anything" I never did tell her I knew she was having an affair.
 hbsurfguy
Msg: 293
Posted: 11/15/2006 1:41:36 AM
You weak guys are slaves! I just got back form a club in HB and women are trying to suck my mouth because of MY smile and large arms. Ladies want real men not you pusssie begging your ass off trying to yet laid you still go out and spend money-buying drinks for sluts that DO NOT go home YOU BUT with me!
 hbsurfguy
Msg: 294
Posted: 11/15/2006 1:42:17 AM
shit,to you it would be easy! You got shit.
 Chef_Charles
Msg: 296
Posted: 11/15/2006 3:05:58 AM
I have never turned sex down. I have had to pee so bad that her sitting on me made me hurt so bad that I had to go and when I got back she was out of the mood. So I can say I have failed my ladies a time or three. But I still maintain that I can say no to sex at the right times and for the right reasons.

I just need to ask one question, can you have fun in support hose ( blood clot high psi hose) ,, Got to ask Doc for another pair of hose. LOL. Pre-sex and during sex hose and a fresh pair for afterwards.

Looks around, sees one lady blinking and two more smirking. It could happen! I have been married twice, sooner or later I will have to face the issue.

Petting my cat, *Bandit*, and feeding her off my chest only goes so far.

Charles.
 gurlyone
Msg: 299
Posted: 11/15/2006 11:42:58 AM
The only time Ive been denied is if Ive 'over worked him' and one time when we were staying with his family for the weekend (I know I shouldnt have tried, but I couldnt resist :p). I can be a bit of a handful sometimes
 niceiowaguy
Msg: 302
Posted: 11/16/2006 4:28:09 PM
I always say "yes" to sex but I don't want any excuse from ladies saying "I'm tired", I'm sick", or "I am not in the mood to have sex." Why all the excuses!!!!
 pope6114
Msg: 304
Posted: 11/21/2006 10:27:12 AM
[I regret each and every time I said no to sex, and advise any young man reading this to never make that mistake.] ~slapdash
----I SECOND THIS COMMENT....great advise Slap
 Chef_Charles
Msg: 310
Posted: 11/22/2006 12:32:52 AM
Okay I might not need the little blue pill, that stays with you for hours on end, because I have a tongue that is there for me hours on end. If she can get me awake, I can help her get anywhere she likes. *licks the bottom of his chin, fruit salad drips running away you know* Laughs I can't post my blog's site, you will have to go over to recipes and try my fruit salad, latest version created and made and draw out on the recipe card and filed online and sent to fellow cook taste testers, given away to 6 family friends and enough left over for us on Thanksgiving. Yummy. Licks his lips and the bowls and the stirring spatulas.

I take a licking and keep on ticking or give a licking and keep on talking. More than one way to skin a camel toe. Just lick the bottom of the jello pudding or jello cup as practice, LOL or as we did as kids put 5 pringles in the mouth and close lips and teeth and not break a one of them. The indention on the roof of my mouth did crush the egg top when I did the same thing with a large egg the other day, was watching my dad make breakfast, he was reluctant to give me the egg, I had to promise him i was not going to eat it raw. LOL raw eggs, sushi, other normally slimy things, no worries, I have no jag reflex, to many years of have gastric acid reflux and waking up with bile in my airways and the tunnel vision setting in and making the panic full bore and then having to self Hialect(sp) on myself, usually and fast strike tot he spot. only once have I had to hit twice to breath again. This all said and done.

I love making love to ladies, especailly the 3rd and 4th time they tell me they just can't climax again, SMiles, the mile between the s's is a long long slippiery thing called peak maintaince. keeping the high and letting you get a breath and push you up the hill from behind, smiles again and again, till my tongue goes numb and I can't fill my lips anymore.

Enough said.,, sorry I so hate to say NO, but I rarely have had to say it, I can count the times on one finger.

Charles, cooking is the game, with whom and what with is the question.
 *buzz*
Msg: 312
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2006 7:31:57 AM
'lady bugg', if she is naked ... it would be just too tough to turn down but should she be dressed and in close vicinity - once he gets her scent (scent of a woman ) ... he will be definitely lost regardless what his head might be telling him
 arri
Msg: 313
Posted: 11/22/2006 7:45:57 AM
^^ go gentle with onions and garlic
 *buzz*
Msg: 314
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2006 7:54:23 AM
^^^^ only on certain days I DO eat raw garlic actually (love raw -red-onion preferably, too). But unless we become united with this gourmet taste ...
 jg65
Msg: 343
Posted: 8/27/2007 9:25:16 PM
Been there done (or not ) done that..men are human too, how about after a car accident...no not tonight hun, i have a concussion and a ruptured spleen...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >