Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Healthy criticism      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cee4
Msg: 26
Healthy criticismPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Chrysostom: Everyone will have an opinion on this, however, personally, I don't like to read a lengthy profile, a couple of paragraphs is great - and sum it up in a "nutshell" what you're all about / what you are looking for.

Just my personal opinion. You know what they say about Resumes - an opinion is formed on two things, visual and content and generally within the first few lines.

Good luck.
 Jack-O-Diamonds
Msg: 27
Healthy criticism
Posted: 3/12/2006 10:28:12 PM
wanting a person to have good grammar/spelling is completely understandable. The problem is saying that in your profile rather than in your responses. Putting something in your profile that has the purpose of dislcuding people comes off as a little snobby. What if a perfectly intelligent girl decided not to message you because you looked like a snob. I think it's better to just ignore messages that don't have a good level of spelling/grammar.
 De-Bene-Esse
Msg: 28
Healthy criticism
Posted: 3/12/2006 10:31:41 PM
this is going to get deleted in all probability, it should go in the profile review section
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Healthy criticism