Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jamie9562
Msg: 97
Is there such a thing as the Alpha Female?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Tangina: This house is clean. (the actual poltergeist ref)

is it acceptable for alpha's to make a simple mistake and still be alpha's?

this is what i want...can you give it to me
no,,get it yourself,,your the alpha,,,,,,i'm busy with the waitress who is not only hot and sexy,,but her list of wants and needs is only one line long....

how long is yours?

"alpha trying to fly under the radar" this is an oxymoron,,,,,by there very nature,,alpha's take the lead and would never fly under any radar,,,,
it's like saying "go-getter sitting on a couch taking a nap".........comprende?
 *LadyLinda*
Msg: 98
Is there such a thing as the Alpha Female?
Posted: 5/20/2010 3:24:43 AM
What do expect us to do.....when we are often left "holding the bag".....makes us stronger and more independent
 want to travel
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2010 7:47:06 PM
there are alpha females, and education has nothing to do with anything,many very well situated women are feminine and some even beta, or submissive
work and life are two separate things
 Blk_Archangel7
Msg: 100
Posted: 5/20/2010 9:10:15 PM
of course there are such a thing as Alpha Females. You see them every day women that take charge. Doctors, Bosses, Management, etc. You know what they say the Man may be the head of the family but the Woman is the Neck.
 platypus_man
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2010 10:36:18 PM
Of course there are, but usually even alpha females seem to prefer alpha type males. Kind of a have your cake and eat it too situation; be dominant at work, take charge around the home, but let the guy do the 'leading' in the relationship and usually in bed, but of course make sure he knows what she wants to be led into. These type of women know what they want, and figure out how to get it, rather than wait around for things to come to them.
 mr.evil
Msg: 102
Posted: 5/20/2010 11:01:41 PM
Oh gawd, horsesht1t!!! This thread makes me want to gag!!!!!!

You people wouldn't know an alpha if it bit you on the azz!

I wish you would understand the differemce between the alpha in the animal world and the human world. In the animal world an alpha leads by power and force. In the human world it is by example and intuition. It is problem solving for the team, standing up for what they think is the right way.

Can women be alpha's? Of course, but it is far less as easy, as it is for a man.

Why? Because most men can't get a hardon with someone who tells them what to do. It's part of a man's ego to lead, even if it's in the WRONG direction!!!

When will you learn, leaders come gender neutral! They get it by leading, solving prolems, thinking what's best for the pack(department) NOT by whether they have a d!ck or not.

Stop slamming your private parts against the wall to prove who's better. Recognize that leadership comes in either gender and wake the fuk up!!
 airy.fairy
Msg: 103
Posted: 5/21/2010 3:25:54 AM

Can women be alpha's? Of course, but it is far less as easy, as it is for a man. Why? Because most men can't get a hardon with someone who tells them what to do.

Oh excuse me, I didn't know the sole criterion for a female to be in a leadership role was how easy it is for all her subordinate males to get a hardon. [jerks chain]

rhettsbutler
Msg: 105
Why do men permit women to be Alpha Females?
Posted: 5/21/2010 4:59:58 AM
^^^ You know the only reason men will follow Alpha Women is the possibility of getting in her pants. That's the only reason men do anything...right.
 Bluedevil58
Msg: 106
Posted: 5/21/2010 7:26:40 AM
you want an Alpha Female meet my ex girlfriend. The only thing good about being an alpha is that they are usually amazing in bed and dominant. I have no issues with a woman being dominant in bed with me. It really turns me on......
 trex7777
Msg: 107
Posted: 5/21/2010 8:22:39 AM
Evil, you are on fire and I love when you get like that!

Are there Alpha bunnies? Lil Alpha mice? Are there Alpha ants? Alpha bets?

The only person you need to compete with is yourself to be truly successful. You have to challenge yourself each day to become better, stimulating, interesting, intellectual, charitable, wealthy, healthy and eventually wise.

The true leader, doesn't compete. He/ SHE lends her gifts and knowledge and capabilities and talents freely... because she knows the only way you keep this and grow to your own aspirations is to give it away.

devil: Yeah.. Alpha Geek Girls are the best in bed, especially the ones that scratched there way up from the ghetto. Who doesn't know that???
 treselle
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2010 8:30:57 AM
Have you seen Jerk, the movie? The female biker is the ALPHA FEMALE. Men are like wolves - they respect alphas: both male and female. I learned that men like more aggressive, independant women, than submissive ones who would give up everything to be with her MAN. If you see in movies a woman with a gun/sword/an object that resembles a penis - it's a male fantasy. None of them is a "domesticated" woman. They all are FEMME FETALE or ALPHA FEMALES. And what about dominitrix? Many men pay crazy money to be dominated by a strong woman. Because some Alpha men prefer to be with submissive women, it does not mean that they respect this type of females.
 CodeNameKitty
Msg: 109
Posted: 5/22/2010 8:48:28 AM
The Alpha Women speak!!

Yes, there's such a thing as Alpha Females.

Do I think this is a relationship that will ultimately fail due to competitiveness?

I'd say the Alpha females find this a moot point.
And I'd add, might it be you that can't compete?

Double dared ya....:-)
 home_osorio
Msg: 111
Posted: 7/11/2011 10:13:42 AM
i know of alpha females in my work. you don't wanna cross them or they will make your life a living hell. i can't wait for my work contract to expire.
 Archangel_07
Msg: 112
Posted: 7/11/2011 3:09:24 PM
Alpha Females are sexy and put up a fight, yes there is such a thing as Alpha females. I enjoy a good battle with Alpha females cuz I don't back down when I'm being confronted and neither does she because we're both being stubborn and we're passionate about winning the fight, that's all. Yes it could fail if competitive turns into an out of hand fight.
 cashleys
Msg: 113
Posted: 7/14/2011 2:54:21 PM
Yes, there are. But where women have gone wrong is they think "equal"means the same. Women should cherish being women not want to be more like a man.
A strong woman does not have to lose her womanhood. Alpha females do not all think they have to be "like a man".
When you find one that understands that women are indeed " not men" nor have to be but can be strong with all our wonderful traits--you got a winner.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >