Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Should women show cleavage on first date      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 One_Truth
Msg: 69
Should women show cleavage on first datePage 11 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
LOL...I agree with blazinsun59...the more cleavage, the more DISTRACTION.
 amore_vita
Msg: 70
Should women show cleavage on first date
Posted: 3/14/2007 8:49:42 AM
Funny Thread !!

I guess if Woman show enough Cleavage
then they should not be bitter with Men who look-

If the focus of your first date is your Breasts
then do not critize the Men for Starrring
(I hope they are not your best feature)

I would want to focus on the WOMAN
her mind and eyes
and leave the breasts // cleavage
for later dates and possibly a fun perk should things work out...

as for substance Cleavage is a weak begining for a serious relationship-

for a NSA -- say what you will
 gonzofanmel
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2007 11:14:38 AM
Oh, definitely. Cleavage all the way. Show as much as possible. It's the only way to get a man. Works for me every time.
 iamtheone39
Msg: 72
Posted: 3/14/2007 3:53:19 PM
Looking for sex,yes...looking for a relationship...NO.
 iamtheone39
Msg: 73
Posted: 3/17/2007 8:47:35 PM
Yeah,don't mind me while I adjust my woody and let it slide out the side of my shorts...
 whater39
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2007 10:58:36 AM
I say NO. I personally think the 1st date should be about personalities, not about physical attraction. I have a rule on the 1st date, no sex. Making out is fine.

On the 2nd date then it's fine to progress to more physicalness on the date. Maybe show some then. And more and more as more dates happen, it's a liek a movie, keep on building up the suspense.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 75
Posted: 3/25/2007 2:59:48 AM
Cleavage sounds like something you would find in your salad lol. I am all for cleavage
 hapeenurse
Msg: 76
Posted: 3/25/2007 3:42:36 AM
we don't show the cleavage, the cleavage shows itself!

hmm intersting post above suggesting not to show cleavage if you want a relationship, guess it's strictly turtlenecks for me from now on then because just about every shirt shows some cleavland!
 Leigh AKA PL
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2007 5:41:22 AM
message 279

I think it is in bad taste for a woman to advertise her clevage for all the world to see. It is not classy whatsoever.! In alot of social situations you don't need to show the world your breasts ,unless you are the kind of person who is an attention seeker! Especially when you are in the WORKPLACE . iT'S A DEFINITE NO NO

are you serious? what era were you born in?... clevage and showing the whole breast is completely different

I don't think I own a top that doesn't show my cleavage,and why not.... I have large breasts and proud of them,never had a man knock me back yet because of my cleavage,if you have it and proud of it,flaunt it... I am and I do
 GuitarGuy_
Msg: 78
Posted: 3/25/2007 10:28:33 AM
Remember ladies, they are a mind control machine. It is SOOOO distracting, like a magnet pulling our eyes. So if you want to have some fun at our poor expense and torture us then by all means.

lol
 dalek1967
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2007 12:07:40 PM
Well here is a guys opinion but I am a bit different. I would want her to dress comfy but respectable. Some may depend on what we plan to do too, dinner and a movie or a walk down a trail somewhere. If I met a lady wearing something to revealing, it may actually turn me off.

As the lady above me said though, some may not can help it.

Like I said, I'm a bit different.

Dale

poetrixxy
Msg: 80
Posted: 3/25/2007 12:22:28 PM
My general rule of first date clothing choice is

1) would I wear this to lunch with my mother,my grandmother?

2) would I wear this to a job interview?

3) would I wear this to church ( or synagogue as the case may be)

why?

reason 1 I really don't like to sell sex on a first date, much like when I go out with my mom I don't want to sell sex, reason 2 first dates are a interview with****ails ( I believe that line is from Sex and the City) and should be treated as such reason 3 well this is pretty much the same as reason one, also you don't usually want to come off as easy, we judge with our eyes first, if you saw a guy walk up with pants so tight you could see his prostate you'd probably be put off, keep it classy ladies!
 Mr Jonsen
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2007 12:40:50 PM
TO ME IF A WOMEN IS SHOWIN CLEAVAGE ON THE FIRST DATE SHE WANTS ATENTION AND MAYBE SHE IS INSECURE ABOUT HERSELF AND THE REST OF HER BODY SO SHE HAS TO DO IT TO MAKE HER SELF FEEL GOOD NOTHIN WRONG WITH THAT I GUESS JUST REALISE WHAT MESSAGES YOUR SENDIN I DONT THINK A WOMEN SHOULD BE SHOWIN OFF IF SHE IS MARRIED OR HAS A BOYFREIND CAUSE YOUR BEGGIN FOR ATENTION
 gonzofanmel
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2007 10:56:45 AM
Nah..we shouldn't "show cleavage."..we should just go topless. THAT'LL get the guy's attention!
 capegardengirl
Msg: 83
Posted: 3/26/2007 12:16:16 PM
I think it is fine and a little sexy to show abit of cleavage if done in a tasteful way...I have large breasts and I like to show off my cleavage.....its fun and flirty...So far, none of the guys Ive dated have complained...lol...I think it depends on how much you show...a little bit goes a long way.....leave something to the imagination, that more erotic to me..a feminine cami under a shirt is nice, as is a V neck shirt or sweater...I have alot of V necks tops cos my neck is short and it just looks better on me to wear them showing a little cleavage
 whothehellknows
Msg: 84
Posted: 3/26/2007 12:23:28 PM
I vote yes for cleavage!

But I will also add if you are looking for something more than just a casual fling, be modest with it. A little hint of hidden treasures never hurt anyone, just be tasteful with it.

Now if you are just looking for fun, the more the merrier!
 csod64
Msg: 85
Posted: 7/22/2007 9:31:12 AM
Who cares about the "first date". I actually put a "cleavage shot" on my profile. Not the main photo, but it's there. Just in case....
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 86
Posted: 11/19/2008 6:24:29 AM
Um... for women well endowed, sometimes covering them up makes them look bigger.

Mine like to breath, and most people who ask me out realize my preference from my photos so there are no surprises.
 Vannili
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Should women show cleavage on first date?
Posted: 11/19/2008 6:01:44 PM
Cowardly Lion... when it is summer I always wear low cut tops,the standard public viewing on cleavage is 5 1/2 from the neck down to the bossom. If you are my date I have to ask your height if you are 5"9 to 6" + when you look down on me you can see a full view with out seeing the nipples, so I have to adjust the strap of my top,for a decent public view of cleavage. On a second thought I 'd rather wear a burqa so it is not distracting...
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2008 8:01:13 PM
Why does it matter when u show cleavage? U should just be yourself!
 english lass
Msg: 89
Posted: 11/20/2008 12:17:20 PM
i wear what i think looks good and i feel comfortable in

sometimes some cleavage is shown, sometimes not

i'm dressing so that i feel attractive, cleavage is incidental if it occurs
 sddude
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2008 11:42:05 AM
Nothing wrong with it, I let my nuts hang out of my pants, that is hot , as long as she lets me breath on the cleavage all is good .

Yes I was joking ...mmm or not uuuuggggggg Homer like cleavage
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 91
Posted: 1/15/2012 7:59:06 PM
I think a tiny bit of cleavage is OK, but unless u r looking to get laid, "cleavage" can send out the wrong signal, if it is prominently displayed on a 1st date
 abelian
Msg: 92
Posted: 1/16/2012 12:02:59 PM
I'm not sure why it matters. I've seen cleavage before.
 bethesdafoodie
Msg: 93
Posted: 1/16/2012 12:44:33 PM
That's it, after reading pages of this thread, it's apparent that the only way to even the score with females showing cleavage is to tape a couple rolls of quarters to my boxers.

False advertising works both ways!

Cleavage is great, especially if it means both of us get free drinks from the male bartender...
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Should women show cleavage on first date