Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Should women show cleavage on first date      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 51
Should women show cleavage on first datePage 3 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)

Should women show cleavage on first date

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!
 kashkin
Msg: 52
Posted: 9/28/2006 10:07:05 PM
Yes, of course. What's the matter with it?
 slow_hand_001
Msg: 53
Posted: 9/28/2006 11:13:41 PM
Its better that she shows cleavage on the first date if thats how she dresses than being suprised a few months later when she shows up with her breasts potruding from her turtleneck.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 54
Posted: 9/28/2006 11:59:18 PM
^^^^Lucky ~ are you back on that false advertising kick ?????? LMAO ~ you are so funny. That is a real issue for you!!

~OT~ I generally don't showcase the twins ~ they're just regular run of the mill ta tas. I guess I've watched too many episodes of The Girls Next Door ~ if I owned a pair of those, I'd probably show more cleavage.
 Huggablehottie
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/1/2006 11:47:53 AM
Geez , just dress the way you want, you can show some cleavage without
being sleazy!
 ashleymp
Msg: 56
Posted: 10/1/2006 11:56:49 AM
LOL
Well, personally, I like to wear low-cut things... I have decent cleaveage and it makes me feel sexy...

But once, months ago, I went on a date with a guy, and I wore brown gaucho pants with a lacy pink camisole. It was not even that low-cut, it only showed that I did have "something" there....

And he spent the entire **** evening watching my boobs!!!

I wore the same outfit with a date on another (different) guy later on, and he didn't even notice.

So, do what you want, all men are different and all men will see it in a different light. I know some guys who see it as "sexy," while others think of you as a slut for wearing it.

Wear what you feel confident in! I feel sexy and confident in lacy camisoles, sundresess... I would die If i had to show up at a date in sweatpants!
 *mandrake*
Msg: 57
Posted: 10/21/2006 7:03:48 AM
It makes no difference whatsoever! It's their body and their choice. Gees, we are adults aren't we? I love some cleavage, but I'm not going to fall off my chair because of it!

cutie....what part of West Sussex...near Bognor Regis??
 lavidalessloca
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2006 7:20:57 AM
What a person wears is the most basic form of communication; it's the universal art form. No matter what is said about it, there is meaning in everything displayed on the body.
Men make the mistake of thinking that provocative clothing is an invitation, maybe it is sometimes, but he would be well-advised to look for other clues as well.
At my age I have learned that a woman can be very hot in a turtleneck sweater if she knows how.
 redhaiku
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2006 10:39:21 AM
I'm going to wear what I think looks good on me (and makes me less nervous) for a first date. If that includes cleavage, so be it.

If you only have a little going on and that's all he's looking at, it's a good indicator for other things.
 EpisodeIV
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2006 11:55:39 AM
Isn't it obvious?

If enough's good, more is better. And too much is just right!

So show that cleavage. And if you don't think you have any just show your chest. We guys are great at imagining things.

Heck, just show up in a see through blouse and no bra. That way, even if the date doesn't go so well at least we'll have a little something of a thrill to remember it by. You might even get an honorable mention in our next fantasy.

As for me personally, cleavage can be useful in determining a significant portion of a woman's personality. Some women use their cleavage to attract and enjoy the attention they get. Some women use their cleavage to trick and as soon as they see it's been noticed they go off on the guy and all mankind. Some women use their cleavage to distract from some other area that they are less happy with. Some women use it to entrap by making us poor guys forget our vows to be gentlemanly and melt into a pile of throbbing mush. Different women use or don't use their cleavage in many different ways.

And don't forget the use of cleavage can be quite dangerous. Cleavage can cause a guy to walk into doors, door jams, glass doors and posts. Cleavage can cause guys to trip on stairs or fall down entire flights of stairs. Cleavage can cause one to walk out into the street oblivious to oncoming vehicles. Cleavage can cause a feller to shoot himself in the foot or stick his foot in his mouth. So if you plan to use cleavage please do so responsibly and with great care. The health, well being and even life of multiple men you do not even know and will never meet could be at risk. Not to mention your date.

Should a woman show cleavage on a first date? Depends on how she plans to use it.
 867love
Msg: 61
Posted: 11/5/2006 11:30:52 PM
c-mon, they should show cleavage on every date!!!

let em breathe...
 Whitetigeress
Msg: 62
Posted: 11/8/2006 4:11:15 PM
i think men with 6 packs should wear those half shirts on dates
 Whitetigeress
Msg: 64
Posted: 11/8/2006 10:35:49 PM
Okay....this has to be done!!!

*ahem*

For all the women who replies in this thread that they would NOT wear cleavage on a first date...

....could you kindly check your profile for cleavage??

((giggles))
 Internetdatingpariah
Msg: 67
Posted: 11/16/2006 12:19:23 PM
First date, second date, third....all good.
 One_Truth
Msg: 68
Posted: 12/11/2006 2:26:10 AM
Honey, be glad you have some cleavage to show..lol..some of us don't have a whole lot of that..anyway, I think to show a little cleavage on the first date is fine, I just feel that if a woman shows too much cleavage on the first date, then the guy could maybe just end up gawking at the cleavage the whole time, being distracted, and not be really paying all that much attention to 'YOU'..know what I mean?..anyway, have fun and be safe on your dates.
 One_Truth
Msg: 69
Posted: 12/11/2006 2:32:36 AM
LOL...I agree with blazinsun59...the more cleavage, the more DISTRACTION.
 amore_vita
Msg: 70
Posted: 3/14/2007 8:49:42 AM
Funny Thread !!

I guess if Woman show enough Cleavage
then they should not be bitter with Men who look-

If the focus of your first date is your Breasts
then do not critize the Men for Starrring
(I hope they are not your best feature)

I would want to focus on the WOMAN
her mind and eyes
and leave the breasts // cleavage
for later dates and possibly a fun perk should things work out...

as for substance Cleavage is a weak begining for a serious relationship-

for a NSA -- say what you will
 gonzofanmel
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2007 11:14:38 AM
Oh, definitely. Cleavage all the way. Show as much as possible. It's the only way to get a man. Works for me every time.
 iamtheone39
Msg: 72
Posted: 3/14/2007 3:53:19 PM
Looking for sex,yes...looking for a relationship...NO.
 iamtheone39
Msg: 73
Posted: 3/17/2007 8:47:35 PM
Yeah,don't mind me while I adjust my woody and let it slide out the side of my shorts...
 whater39
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2007 10:58:36 AM
I say NO. I personally think the 1st date should be about personalities, not about physical attraction. I have a rule on the 1st date, no sex. Making out is fine.

On the 2nd date then it's fine to progress to more physicalness on the date. Maybe show some then. And more and more as more dates happen, it's a liek a movie, keep on building up the suspense.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 75
Posted: 3/25/2007 2:59:48 AM
Cleavage sounds like something you would find in your salad lol. I am all for cleavage
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Should women show cleavage on first date