Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > New Jersey  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 limoshark
Msg: 10
Going CommandoPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
When i am out in public i am usually wearing a thong, but the second i walk in the door to my house i lose the underwear, im all about going commando.
 sensualbohemian
Msg: 11
Going Commando
Posted: 2/2/2005 11:30:49 AM
It's dead sexy when a guy goes commando!!

I don't cos when I get excited I get way too wet...
 Celyne
Msg: 13
Going Commando
Posted: 8/2/2005 4:53:07 PM
I am right now.
 mikelgreco
Msg: 14
Going Commando
Posted: 8/2/2005 5:47:17 PM
I need my boys to stay in place...

LOL

-M
 Avraham
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Going Commando
Posted: 8/2/2005 8:59:46 PM
I had a friend who went "commando", I remember every one of my classmates would ask him to "show them". Personally I find the thought of going commando is rather uncomfortable, I like the feeling of fresh cotton over my private region. If it weren't for the uncomfortable factor, I might consider it. Going to the washroom commando style sounds like you might get your willy caught up more than a few odd times.
 americangentleman
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Going Commando
Posted: 8/3/2005 9:46:49 PM
I'm 50% commando /50% boxers. . . .
 Gemini_Guy
Msg: 23
Going Commando
Posted: 8/4/2005 10:55:56 PM
Commando to the bar, cuz you never know when you might get your girl in the right outfit, in the right place, in the right position and give here a little 1,2 and no one is the wiser. It's kinky and fun, just don;t get carried away or cought.
 ~Ames~
Msg: 31
Going Commando
Posted: 9/12/2005 9:16:36 AM
I HATE underwear. Only a nec. in short skirts, or when visiting my relatives...I just feel kinda weird about not wearing undies around my family!!! hahaha!
 Mrdiscreet2
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Going Commando
Posted: 9/12/2005 11:22:41 AM
Commando except when running/workingout.
My boys need their freedom!
 Stillalicious
Msg: 40
Going Commando
Posted: 9/12/2005 7:15:48 PM
I say commando for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 42
Going Commando
Posted: 9/12/2005 7:37:55 PM

I think it's rather rank really especially if ppl wearing the same trousers for more than one day alot of women discharge and all I can imagine is a gusset full of crust and a lot of guys don't shake off properly after going wee so would expect their trousers to smell of betty swollocks and wee to be frank lol. So go out and get sum undercrakers on lol :)
ps u birdies who wear short skirt n no nix ...that's wrong man who want's to see what you've had for breakfast whilst you're getting down to the latest black lace tune lol

lmao...Smoochiegal...you just won me over as a fan... That qualifies as the funniest and most origional post I have read in a long time...

OT: Hell no...sudden quick motions could cause whiplash
 Cookeville_Guy
Msg: 43
Going Commando
Posted: 9/12/2005 7:56:31 PM
I usually go Commando... Just one less thing to wash on laundry day.. I have a Girl friend that always go Commando also (NO MATTER WHAT) and it drives me crazy. I have a real Panty Fetish so the few times she does wear them.... Watch Out.
 lilred1984
Msg: 47
Going Commando
Posted: 9/13/2005 9:47:13 PM
I rarely ever wear panties...there's just somethin sexy about it ;)
 kitchensink
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Going Commando
Posted: 9/14/2005 12:16:32 AM
I enjoy women going commando (do I ever) but not for me; I like my stuff to have some support and not be all over the place.
 Pandy
Msg: 49
Going Commando
Posted: 9/14/2005 8:04:52 PM
sometimes yes, sometimes no....
there are some pants you just HAVE to wear panties with
 carribeanking7
Msg: 50
Going Commando
Posted: 9/14/2005 8:19:19 PM
Nope........not at work anyway.....tried once...spent most of the day...fidgeting..
so briefs it is...

Its ok at home anyhow.
 goldnlocked
Msg: 51
Going Commando
Posted: 9/16/2005 10:20:06 PM
i wear underwear as outerwear.
 :
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Going Commando
Posted: 9/17/2005 11:37:53 PM
I have woken up many a night with this flashback,

...this is the last time I “went totally Commando”…

“…The rest of the platoon may or may not be dead; I think I can still hear some of them crying out, but it's hard to tell between the pounding of the incoming surf and the relentless patter of the machine gun. Then I realize that some of them must be alive or else the Niponese would not continue to fire their gun.
I know that I am closer to the gun than any of my buddies. I am the only one who has a chance.
It is at this point that I makes my Big Decision. It is surprisingly easy--but then, really stupid decisions are always the easiest.
I crawl along the log to the point that is closest to the machine gun. Then I draws a few deep breaths in a row, rises to a crouch, and vaults over the log! I have a clear view of the cave entrance now, the comet-shaped muzzle flash of the machine gun tesselated by the black grid of the net that they put up to reject incoming grenades. It is all remarkably clear. I look back over the beach and see nothing but motionless corpses.
Suddenly I realize they are still firing the gun, not because any of my buddies are alive, but to use up all of their excess ammunition so that they will not have to pack it out. I am a grunt, and I understand that thinking...
Then the muzzle swings abruptly towards me—I have been sighted. I am in the clear, totally exposed. I can dive into the jungle foliage, but they will sweep it with fire until I am dead. I plant my feet, aim my .45 into the cave, and begin pulling the trigger. The barrel of the machine gun is pointing at me now.
But it does not fire.
The .45 clicks. It's empty. Everything is silent except for the surf, and for the screaming. I holsters the .45 and pulls out my revolver.
The voice that is doing the screaming is unfamiliar. It's not one of my buddies.
A Nipponese Imperial Marine bolts from the mouth of the cave, up above the level of my head. The pupil of my right eye, the sights of my revolver, and this Nip are all arranged briefly along the same line for a moment, during which I pull the trigger a couple of times and almost certainly score a hit.
The Imperial Marine gets caught in the netting and plunges to the ground in front of me.
A second Nip dives out of the cave a moment later, grunting incoherently, apparently speechless with horror. He lands wrong and breaks one of his leg bones; I can hear it snap. He begins running towards the surf anyway, hobbling grotesquely on the bad leg. He completely ignores me. There is terrible bleeding from his neck and shoulder, and loose chunks of flesh flopping around as he runs.
I holsters my revolver. I ought to shoulder my rifle and plug the guy, but I am too confused to do anything for the moment.
Something red flickers in the mouth of the cave. I glance up that way and sees nothing clear enough to register against the deafening visual noise of the jungle.
Then I see the flash of red again, and it disappears again. It was shaped like a sharpened Y. It was shaped like the forked tongue of a reptile.
Then a moving slab of living jungle explodes from the mouth of the cave and crashes into the foliage below. The tops of the plants shake and topple as it moves.
It is out, free and clear, on the beach. It is low to the ground, moving on all fours. It pauses for a moment and flicks its tongue towards the Imperial Marine who is now hobbling into the Pacific Ocean some fifty feet distant.
Sand erupts into the air, like smoke from the burning tires of a drag racer, and the lizard is rocketing across the beach. It covers the distance to the Imperial Marine in one, two, three seconds, takes him in the backs of the knees, takes him down hard into the surf. Then the lizard is dragging the dead Nip back up onto the land. It stretches him out there among my dead commrads, walks around him a couple of times, flicking its tongue, and finally starts to eat him.…”

We were sharing out military flash backs in this thread aren't we? I glanced back and peoples comments confused me...

Any way thanks for listening...
 carribeanking7
Msg: 53
Going Commando
Posted: 9/18/2005 6:26:36 AM
^^^ I read with great interest your flash backs of armed conflict...O' nameless one..
but whether you wore undies while in combat still eludes me... as your entertaining story still
does not reveal this fact....

Ummm tell me ...is it against regulations for Commando's to go Commando ?
 :
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Going Commando
Posted: 9/18/2005 6:31:25 AM
Oh I get it... umm, isin't that kind of personal? Let me tell you when you are in a disease ravaged Indonesian Jungle your pretty happy to have an extra pair of shorts, However truth be told I do enjoy the freedom associated with au naturaal...

I have a name today its Merx, tomorrow who knows...
 carribeanking7
Msg: 55
Going Commando
Posted: 9/18/2005 7:26:44 AM
Merx...........

me thinks Nemo is also a good name...

*note to self - no name does not indicate no underwear, you silly goose*
 Delepitor
Msg: 65
Going Commando
Posted: 4/7/2007 8:14:33 PM
lovin it in my sweets....
 ortutempestas
Msg: 72
Going Commando
Posted: 12/15/2012 10:57:31 AM
I know what you all are referring to with "Going Commando". But where and how did this vague reference start?
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 73
Going Commando
Posted: 8/6/2014 8:48:05 PM
My preference is for properly-fitting undergarments all year 'round.
Wearing a suit without an undershirt and underwear? Seriously?
Show ALL Forums  > New Jersey  >