Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > need some advice ( women with dogs on her bed!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 fingerman075
Msg: 26
need some advice ( women with dogs on her bed!Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
can i bring my dog,will they get into humping on the floor
 witchdude66
Msg: 27
need some advice ( women with dogs on her bed!
Posted: 3/14/2006 7:57:52 PM
OH MY GOSH
THIS IS MESSED UP
things are ok with this woman now but NOW shes telling me shes into kinky stuff
and im just a straight sex kind of guy
shes into anal, handcuffs and spanking
but she couldbe ok with straight if we hit it off.
omg
this is weird
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/14/2006 9:24:23 PM
Well, I have two little dogs that sleep with me. The man I have been dating is not a dog person so I usually just go over to his house. Other than that, I have never had a problem putting my boys in another room while having sex but they do sleep in the bed with me so if I had a man who had a problem with that then I guess he just wouldn't be the man for me. He is not the one that is always keeping me company. I just like my little boys, and they are such good snuggle babies... Of course, this means I have to wash my linens way more often than most people. Don't like doggie smell to much.
 crystalise
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/15/2006 2:51:48 AM
Not only is that kinda creepy [ I mean if they are her babies you could start to say her isnt kind of wrong to have sex with her babies around? Tell her it might traumatise them to see whats going on - sheesh] but its downright unhygenic..ewww

Ok sorry, realise Im not a guy. Couldnt help myself, leaving now

[ ps tip from a doglover, put them outside or even in another room like the laundry with some meat bones n chow, and they probably wont care about scratching to get back in]
 witchdude66
Msg: 30
Posted: 3/15/2006 7:03:58 AM
crystalise thank you for the advice

panaga, no im not pulling your leg.
i told u that is what she said.
im gonna talk to this other one ( younger one now) only problem is she has a 12 yr old son and would have less time than the other one
ill find out if the younger girl is ok
 witchdude66
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/17/2006 12:09:19 AM
havent heard from the older one in 2 days
i gave her a call too
i think shes not interested anymore
im gonna talk to the younger girl soon
 Raven1
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/17/2006 12:41:47 AM
I'm sorry but that's just rediculous!
She seems to have some issues. Mabye she fantasizes about you, her and her dog?
Threesome?

I personally don't think pets belong in the bedroom.
If she really wanted them in her bed to sleep why not have them in AFTER you've "cleaned the pipes"?

To have them in the house is one thing but to have them in one's bed. No. Where do you draw the line?
Bathing with them too?
Eating/drinking from the same bowl?
Hell, why not share the same food too.

Plus animals are not the cleanest thing to have in one's bed. Do you bathe your dog or cat everyday day? Before going to bed?
Could you say they're 100% clean before getting in that bed after pissing and shitting?
There's NO remnants of that on them?
No fleas?

It's even gross if you think about it that some people let their pet's kiss them knowing full well that those pets lick themselves all over. CROTCH and ASS included!

Raven1
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/17/2006 12:43:57 AM
@ mesnafugal

Just curious. How old are your boys?
 chunkyflubber
Msg: 34
your not being fare
Posted: 3/17/2006 12:51:45 AM
how can ya date both at the same time? would ya like that done to you? throw a blanket on the floor for the dogs with some treats and close your eyes and pretend their NOT there!

get over it....if the dogs didn't attack ya when ya first entered her bedroom and played poked the pickle, then chances are their NOT going too!

i'm sure ya made your dinky stinky more than once in her bed, right?

i think the girls are the ones that should MOVE on!

Mesnafugal
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/17/2006 2:50:50 AM
raven.... Little Peanut is about 1 1/2 and Noah is about 4... you do realize these BOYS are both dogs!!! hahaha.. and you thought you were going to alalize how I was letting my two children still sleep with me... NOT...
 witchdude66
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/17/2006 3:03:00 PM
i dont think im going to get with the older one anyway
i havent heard from her i called her yesterday left a voice mail she still didnt call back
i guess she thinks we arnt compatible sexually
so im going to maybe chat with the other one

dude, you obviously don't *love* either of them.

If you can get enough chicks to screw around with, then why even worry about the dogs? Just find someone sans dogs.

Felinessa i appreciate your earlier posts but you misunderstand something now
i just met both of them who said anything about love?
i like both of them but im only talking to them
and its not as easy as you think to find someone decent on here
there are 10 times as many men on here than women
you women can pick and choose the best guy who comes along u
you can have everythign going right with your live and still not find anyone decent
and im not just after sex ok
but sex is part of any romantic relationship
and eventually sex is going to come up . and i just didnt want it with a canine audience thats all or getting bitten while in bed!
it doesnt seem to be that easy to find a woman sans dogs who is decent
most women i get with end up to be single moms and alot of times they get dogs for companionship

good looking single women my age ( 34) or older are usually extremely picky
they want guys at least 6 foot, great job ,etc
the right face the right hair color

im going to talk to the other woman ( the younger one)
from what ive heard so far we seem pretty compatible
but if it doenst work out here ill look for someone without dogs
but finding somsone compatible with me is hard enough
finding one who is compatible without dogs is even harder!
thank u
 witchdude66
Msg: 37
Posted: 3/18/2006 10:06:22 AM
wanna hear something funy. i havent heartd fromt he older woman for 4 days now
last night i sent her an email to the personals saying

"i havent heard from u in few days so i assume u are no longer interested
so long
i wont bother u any more"
but before she read it she contacted my instant messanger program and said "i dont think it would work out sorry"
and this is all becuase i am interested in straight sex, nothing kinky!
what a whacko
now i know shes a psycho
if u cant be satisfied with some straight sex something is wrong with u

so she must be doing something wrong in bed if she cant be satisfied with straight sex

meanwhile im going to talk to the younger woman now who is still interested
 Raven1
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/20/2006 2:57:20 PM

raven.... Little Peanut is about 1 1/2 and Noah is about 4... you do realize these BOYS are both dogs!!! hahaha.. and you thought you were going to alalize how I was letting my two children still sleep with me... NOT...

OMG

LOL you got me

<--my face is all red
 HottieScotty
Msg: 39
Posted: 3/20/2006 3:57:42 PM
Dog carry bugs ( flea's)
Dog's( or cats) that lay on your bed.......will shed hair..and the little bugs( that we can't see) onto the bed....sheets, and pillows.
Yuck....your likly to pick up crabs from someone who lets animals sleep in their beds.
If you have a water bed..+ dog /cat who lays on it.....well.....we all know ...those little cridders shure do like warm moist places.( think of when you sweat under covers)
EEEEeeeeuuuuuuuu....not good.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/21/2006 11:53:05 PM
I knew I'd get you on that one raven... hehehe...

But.. they do know when Mommy needs her time.. lol
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/22/2006 12:25:56 AM
^^^.. if they got in your bed.. then they must be special silly.. but they need to bring doggie treats for the babies!!
 motodude66
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/24/2006 3:57:08 PM
HMMM
 SmartAlec
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2006 5:03:30 PM
my dogs have always slept on the bed! Though I prefer that they dont when I have company! It is real hard to change their habits though and sometimes it takes some work! My current dog doesnt shed at all; is little and I dont allow him in the room if intimate with someone though he is real hard to ignore in terms of barking. Some terrible habits "I" created! Not a lot different than children... we dog people just give in to them too much. But... if someone were to tell me what to do with my pets ... they wouldnt last I can tell you that! no different than telling a parent how to parent (even if they are wrong). I think next dog I get will be a doggy on the floor model...particularly if I have another type of cuddler.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/24/2006 10:36:23 PM
You people who keep saying that just because certain people let their pets sleep on/in the bed with them have deep seeded issues are nuts!!! Letting a dog sleep in the bed with you does not in any way make you have mental problems. If you do not agree with it then fine but you shouldn't try and make those type statements because you obviously do not know what you are talking about!
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/24/2006 10:55:34 PM
Just because you do not agree with it or you do not do it does not mean there is something wrong with it. I personally will put my boys in the master bath right at my bedroom if there is intimacy going on but other than that they both sleep with me and I'm about as healthy mentally as anyone. Some people are just that attached to their dogs but it doesn't mean they are mentally unstable so I'll have to disagree with that. This is not saying of course that some people with some mental issues let their dogs sleep with them. But then, some people with mental issues won't let people sleep with them or they sleep with too many... it's what makes us all different. I take offense at people judging a person's mental capabilities just because they are different or they do something the other person would not dream of doing. I'm not saying any of this is right or wrong but making judgement calls like that is wrong, that is my .02 worth.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/28/2006 11:54:29 PM
Human saliva is nastier than dog saliva!!! And that is a fact even if they do lick the butts...
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/3/2006 8:49:08 PM
Actually none of mine lick unless you want them to.. except Peanut.. the chawawa.. lol
 virgogidget
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2006 3:53:33 PM
i do agree that dogs and cats shouldnt be on the bed.i have a dog and had cats but no way will i let them on my bed. i hate the kissy lickkie thing to yuk ps sorry if i read it the wrong way but thats how i read it
 TedJMill
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2011 6:18:06 AM
I wouldn't have a problem with it. Of course, I'm not actually looking for sex, just cuddling, and we could cuddle with the dog included.
 Archangel_07
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/12/2011 4:59:12 PM
My cat knows where to go when I have people over, she goes the opposite direction of people. She won't be around them till they leave and she comes back to me on her own. When it comes to my bedroom she does not sleep in my room. She sleeps downstairs but she loves waking me up early when I have to get up for work by scratching my door to feed her punkass :-p
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > need some advice ( women with dogs on her bed!