Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > need some advice ( women with dogs on her bed!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Archangel_07
Msg: 50
need some advice ( women with dogs on her bed!Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
My cat knows where to go when I have people over, she goes the opposite direction of people. She won't be around them till they leave and she comes back to me on her own. When it comes to my bedroom she does not sleep in my room. She sleeps downstairs but she loves waking me up early when I have to get up for work by scratching my door to feed her punkass :-p
 aboutgettingby
Msg: 51
need some advice ( women with dogs on her bed!
Posted: 1/10/2012 12:15:40 PM
Wow, NBD, they would be off the bed while having sex, I would welcome them back on the bed when it was done. Whats the big deal, dogs are the most social creatures there are.
 ixtlan09
Msg: 52
Posted: 1/7/2013 7:41:05 PM
Get the dogs to give you a rim job while your banging her.
 Smurph1129
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/7/2013 9:56:56 PM
Oh wow this is the funniest thread I have read on these forums. OP whatever you do don't screw the pooch.
 speedframer
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/11/2013 9:18:09 AM
hell with the bed, do her in the hallway
 joie de vive
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2013 2:21:49 PM
hi
where does she puts the dogs,when you take a hotel.??
 Texan_Gal
Msg: 56
Posted: 1/12/2013 3:16:12 PM
I've heard of people like that. I really love animals and have both a dog and a cat, but they're not allowed on my bed. I'd at least be a bit icked out by the germs, and then there's the matter of making sure my pets know "who's boss". They each have their own bed on the floor. If I were dating a guy who allowed his pets to sleep on the bed, I'd firstly ask that he immediately wash the sheets, blankets, and pillowcases, and would secondly ask if he'd be willing to allow me to train them not to. If not, I'd have to think long and hard about dating him.
 rusticman54
Msg: 57
Posted: 4/25/2015 11:12:39 AM
I've run into that too.
To solve the problem I won't date women with indoor pets. Problem solved.
Just look for No Pets in the profile and reject everyone else.
You'll be glad you did.

No Dogs In My Bed
 Eekitsthebug
Msg: 58
Posted: 4/25/2015 11:28:13 AM
How many old threads are you going to dig up just to post this in? So far i count 7. Sir, thou dost protest too much.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2015 2:14:42 PM
And all on the same subject. Just a casual guess, he doesn't like dogs.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 60
Posted: 4/25/2015 2:18:00 PM
Lol. Im thinking every woman within a hundred miles of Rustic just threw one on their profile.
 LadyEssKay
Msg: 61
Posted: 4/25/2015 2:34:19 PM
It appears that someone has an obsession with getting their message across that there will be no dogs in his bed.

Firstly, if a woman has her dogs on the bed, it would be safe to assume it's her bed, and not yours. And she can have whatever she likes on it, whether people, animals, or stuffed toys.

Lastly, I am of the opinion that anyone who has such an obvious hatred of dogs (or any family pet) is not someone I would care to meet. But I allow my pets to sleep on my bed, whether I'm in it or not.

My guess on the person who resurrected all the dogs on the bed threads gave his date the ultimatum that it was either her dogs or him, and he was promptly shown the door.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 62
Posted: 4/26/2015 3:54:24 AM
I personally won't date anyone who shares a bed with their pets.
 nhtds231
Msg: 63
Posted: 4/26/2015 4:26:08 AM
The dogs may feel the same about you. They don't want you sleeping in their bed.
 StarClassic
Msg: 64
Posted: 4/26/2015 8:58:02 AM
^^^Not possible.
Dogs aren't as ridged as people. Far more accepting and forgiving of things they are made to endure.
 2ufo
Msg: 65
Posted: 4/26/2015 11:20:28 AM
I never had a problem with it but all my guys liked dogs, could command the dog to stay out of the room and there was the brilliant guy who brought a doggie chew toy filled with bacon... my dog was more heartbroken than either of us when we broke up.
 Dee4166
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2015 3:03:07 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO

Went through that with my dog and one of my exes, too.....HIL-arious.....!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. Im thinking every woman within a hundred miles of Rustic just threw one on their profile.

It's the rigidity and not the preference that's the REAL problem, imo...

I HAVE kicked my dog, when I had one, out of the room...Doesn't thrill me either to have them watching...lol

I'm thinking that here, we're looking at a fastidious person, vs one not so much...

Guys have to know that like them, women LOVE their dogs, and if you want to get in good with the woman, it's a good idea to make friends with the dog....

If it's too messy, dirty, too much trouble, then you should do as our friend here and just NOT date women with dogs....

pepperstrand
Msg: 67
Posted: 4/27/2015 3:16:05 PM
Yeh had to train my dog recently to get off my bed. It can be done and it helped my life considerably. I do get better sleep and feel I am slowly making room for a man in my bed. lol
 Dragracer428
Msg: 68
Posted: 4/27/2015 4:42:56 PM

StarClassic wrote
^^^Not possible.
Dogs aren't as ridged as people. Far more accepting and forgiving of things they are made to endure.

Beg to differ, last ltr had a small dog. He always slept in her bed evidently right where my feet ended up when I got into bed. The growling and snarling sounded like there was a german shepard I was trying to get out of the way. lol
After making his displeasure known he would flop down against my legs for the night. She thought the snarling and growling was terrible, I liked his attitude. Grin
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 69
Posted: 4/27/2015 5:38:45 PM

i asked her if she can keep the dogs outside her bedroom when we have sex or sleep next to each other in bed, but she said if you put them outside, they scratch the door. and are very annoying and dont stop.

She can get cages to put them in, and over time train them to get more used to it. Yeah, pain in the ass, but so is having two dogs panting as you plow "mommy".

She probably isn't going to go with your idea, as it won't happen overnight, combined with her "Sigh, yeah, whatever" mentality to your idea. OK.

Play hardball. The next night, get in your bedroom and when you're getting hot and heavy with her, and are about to get on her to "put it in", with one of the dogs sitting next to you as if he's in line (annoying) -- do something drastic. Either:

(a) Say "Sorry, I just can't... these dogs are sitting here like camera men without a camera, just looking at me.."

or

(b) Get behind the dog and start plowing it doggy style. Get back to the roots! Fight fire with fire! It will include a howl so loud that the neighbors will think a coyote is near, but no worries. You'll get her re-thinking the idea that it's OK to have her dogs sitting inches away while she gets plowed.
 2ufo
Msg: 70
Posted: 4/29/2015 11:39:27 AM

She can get cages to put them in, and over time train them to get more used to it. Yeah, pain in the ass

Actually, crate training is pretty easy. We leave the crate door open during the day and when she's had enough... she'll just retreat to her own space. The harder part was training my son that the crate was HER private space and he couldn't intrude when she was there.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > need some advice ( women with dogs on her bed!