Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > What do we like about men/women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Drawesome32
Msg: 32
What do we like about men/women? Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
i like boobs. and sex. i think that about sums it up.
 Drawesome32
Msg: 33
What do we like about men/women?
Posted: 8/23/2012 5:57:37 PM
double post.
 bamagrl68
Msg: 34
Posted: 8/24/2012 11:15:44 PM
bucsgirl- I like a man that knows who he is and understands women.
I realized a long time ago that women are more emotional while men are mostly visual.
The best men know this difference and go out of their way to step outside of what they see and recognize that the key to our hearts is to listen to us and care ;)
They may not really understand what's important to me or why, but they make the effort to understand and that means everything.
 Eagle Fish
Msg: 35
Posted: 8/25/2012 12:01:53 PM

(yes I did a thread search, haha) There are those of us that just generally speaking like the opposite sex. To those of you whose delicate sensitivies may be offended, apologies are offered in advance.
I like it when men are tough and strong and yet can be soft and tender, too. I like the soft touch of a big, strong hand that holds yours gently. I love seeing a dad walking with his little girl, or picking her up and kissing her cheek. I like to see a man grab an umbrella and hold it over his lady when it's raining or run to get the car for her.

I like you the way you are. I like your intelligence. That look you have when I kiss your neck or that spot that you like. The fragrance of us after three days of love making…. The wetness you have without even touching you. The desire in your eyes when I know I am the only man for you. That smile that you have of being fully loved and satisfied. The way you walk …. The way you move….

The Way You Move…

In 2009 it was named the 22nd most successful song of the 2000s, on the Billboard Hot 100 Songs of the Decade.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Way_You_Move

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep… wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you’re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you…. The one who turns to his friends and says, ‘that’s her.’” Am I that guy?

I have no idea what I’m talking about?
 onlydateIF
Msg: 36
Posted: 8/26/2012 11:45:44 PM
Ooooh, so many things!
I love the sound of his voice and the way his mind works, like, those 'why didn't I think of that?' moments ;)
his broad shoulders
the way he can say something and it lights me up
how smart he is
how capable
watching him at work, admiring how hard he works
I like watching him windsurf, play ball, 'insert his sport here'
when he's really passionate taking a stand about something, and of course passionate about me too
and those kind little gestures he does day in and day out-whether for me or others
I love those deep convos we have where he 'gets it' or we can finish each other's thoughts
I'm profoundly touched by his wisdom and leadership, take charge attitude!
I learn to check myself at times too through his humility
I love seeing him laugh
I like the fact that his friends are awesome good men too and we're all on the same page
Yup, love 'em, adore 'em!!
 Happy Dude 63
Msg: 37
Posted: 8/27/2012 3:02:08 AM
women,

I love so much about you.
How soft and gentle you are,
but firm and strong when needed. I love what you like to
talk about, and how soft your voice is, how you smile, how you read
the label on directions, how you sit so straight, how you like being a girl,
How you find the time to be so perfect although,
you may not feel you are. How soft your skin is, how sweet
it smells. I like kissing you, leaning in and kissing your neck as your
silky hair flows around my
face and I take in your scent. How your little hand fits so perfect into my big strong hand.
How we drive somewhere and you sit over in the passenger seat and look over and smile at me.
and I know you are just happy to be with me for no reason at all. How you have uncanny insight
to all my troubles, how you like to spend time making yourself pretty in the bath room...
the clothes you wear, how your hips move as you walk away from me....
how when I pull you close to kiss you you slip in and fit so perfect, how you make me feel like I am your hero,
how I love women, I could go on and on.
Any man who does not see his woman or women in general for the amazing gift to us men, is sadly missing one of life's most greatest joys. ( That and the love and joy of their children).
 Maverick325
Msg: 38
Posted: 8/27/2012 9:30:04 PM
Any man who does not see his woman or women in general for the amazing gift to us men, is sadly missing one of life's most greatest joys.

But it's not at all sad if he is simply incapable of attaining it, of course, because if he says that, then, he's a pathetic whiner who gets burned at the stake on POF forums (sarcasm). I hope I am not too whiny, despite my less than stellar dating prospects, but I think it needs to be acknowledged that if someone can't find love, that IS a sad thing, and in some cases, it may be due to laziness and not willing to do what it takes, but in many cases, men face PROFOUND difficulties in measuring up to what women expect or in finding that needle in the haystack girl who is right for them, despite doing everything they know how to do. I see a contradiction when someone is complaining about "whiners" and then basically "whines" on their behalf.

Basically, the question for me is just about achieving the "greatest good for the greatest number", where every human being has, in theory, an essentially equal share in this to anyone else. I have no concern for fitting into bizarre dating cultures. Conformity is for sissies. So, I have zero concern about whether someone is "whining", EXCEPT if it is or is not conducive to the common good. To bring up what men may be missing out on is, I would think, somewhat relevant to the common good.

I do think women are a gift to men, but they are also human and not perfect. I used to worship women in general because I was blind to their all too human faults. Just as many guys are not nice people, there are many women who are not nice people. Of course, many men, including myself, have a soft spot in their hearts for women, which can make this hard to admit at times. Now, I only worship a select few women. I still think there's nothing in the world better than a kind, intelligent, and beautiful woman, but not all women fall in that category (beauty is a small thing, but necessary, to some degree for it to work romantically). I might add that the fact that she is not interested in me makes her no less magnificent, but I'll be damned if it's unnatural if it should--heaven forbid--make me a touch sad from time to time.

The thing that makes me appreciate women, no matter what, though, is that they commit less violent crimes than men. If they kick our ass at not committing crimes, then, they pretty much kicked our ass in general in my book.
 bamagrl68
Msg: 39
Posted: 8/29/2012 7:37:35 PM
bucsgirl- I love the touch of a working mans hands, it gives me chills.
I love it when they open doors and kill spiders because they know I hate them.
I love it when they listen to me.
I love it when we know each other and accept each other as is.
I love it when I feel safe in his arms.
I love it when he sings with a good song, even if he can't sing.
I love the way he looks at me and what I see in his eyes.
Is he here? I wonder......
 Indysweetpea2001_
Msg: 40
Posted: 8/29/2012 7:47:49 PM
I love the way my boyfriend smells, the dimple in his cheek when he smiles just right, the little noises he makes when I massage his bald head after a long day, and most of all how happy he looks when he sees me. His whole face lights up and it makes my day every time.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > What do we like about men/women?