Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ldygmr
Msg: 23
A question for the women on orgasms and one night standsPage 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
A purely physical attraction is quite capable of leading to climax.

The orgasm is better, easier to come by (no pun intended) when I know and trust the other implicitly.
However.
A one night stand can still work those magic buttons on my body just fine. AND knowing I likely won't ever see them again allows me to try new things without concern of embarrassment later.
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 27
A question for the women on orgasms and one night stands
Posted: 3/16/2006 8:10:05 AM
Depends on how comfortable I feel with him once we get going. Even if I was feelin him at the bar things could change quick...if things were going good then no doubt I would make sure I did...not fair if I dont get mine.
 sillychick
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/17/2006 2:30:52 PM
When are men going to figure out that we don't fake anything just to stroke your wee egos....you are a f*ck and nothing more when it's a one nite stand...there is no emotional attachment to YOU...there is an emotional attachment to MY body achieving orgasm and that's it. Get your heads outta your a$$es and stop thinking it's all about YOU cuz darlings when we want to get off, we just use you for that and nothing more.

Now have a most wonderful weekend.
 Lethguy26
Msg: 33
Posted: 4/29/2006 5:58:09 AM
can a woman have an orgasm during a one night stand in the scenario laid out?... yes she can... but will she?... no probably not... I dont see most guys sticking around to put in the extra work to ensure she does have an orgasm if he is never going to see her again

i have read a couple pages in responses and ther eare several points i agree with... but other points which i find flawed...

I agree that when having a one night stand the woman should be lose her inhibitions because she should not care what he thinks... but the fact of the matter is a large percentage of woman have confidence issues and will still care what the guy thinks...

one woman stated that the guy will make sure he comes so she will make sure he makes her come too... all i have to say is good luck... if all you care about is you cumming and you dont care if he likes what you want... why would he care what you like either as long as he gets off his job is done... he will not stay to finish you off... and we all know how often the man is the first to cum
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 34
Posted: 5/11/2006 8:20:20 PM
Sex with a stranger has it's own erotic benefits.

It can be quite physically......even thought not mentally......stimulating.

I've done it....enjoyed it throroughly.....get off many times like I normally do.

BUT....sex with someone in a relationship is different. There is a mental connection that is amazing..
 Wild Heart
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/12/2006 7:15:08 AM
I think it would depend on the two people involved, how comfortable they felt with each other, and what level the trust is at. I'm not sure it has anything to do with 'emotion' to some extent.

If the woman is not comfortable or nervous (like some men) in any way, she will not have an orgasm - whether or not the partner is a one-night stand or a month or two.
 crazychristy266
Msg: 36
Posted: 7/9/2006 6:54:16 PM
yes i think its possible. depends on if u like the excitement of it.
 Brizo
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2006 1:22:22 PM
For myself, no, I can't let go. I have to firmly like a person and feel a certain level of comfort. A one night stand for me would be just letting the pressure off the cooker for awhile, an itch with no scratch...but I have friends who can, and do have an orgasm with relative strangers. More power to them, I'm jealous.....
 tantratemptress
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/11/2006 2:35:18 PM
Yes, it is possible for a woman to have an orgasm while having sex with a man that she has just met. Although, many woman never actually have had an orgasm (sad but true). I would think the determining factor(s) would be; how comfortable and in-tune with herself is the woman; how well the man can "read" this woman, and do what works for her; and if this encounter is purely for pleasure, or is it to get revenge or out of spite.
However, the best sex/orgasms, in my opinion, are between two people who know eachother well, are very comfortable with eachother, have an emotional connection/bond with eachother, and are "into" eachother.
 *buzz*
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 7/12/2006 3:01:41 AM
Well, I will not be 'browsing' my past re the number of night stands but when it comes to as far as "landing" on a well supported "runway" (being king size i.e.) how possibly anyone could leave it without reaching climax?! What would be the point of getting heated up and taking off ..... if not s a t i s f a c t o r y ..... at least!
I call it: " We are the champions, we are the champions ..."
 tomcatjames2003
Msg: 42
Posted: 7/28/2006 2:58:01 PM
miss.ragin........boy your missing the boat.......on 10 seconds of licking omg how cheap....you should have demanded more........
 greeneyedblonde and CSI
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/28/2006 3:10:27 PM
Yes, it is entirely possible to have orgasms during a one night stand..

GEB
 katieladie1
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2006 4:43:41 PM
hay

my response if a man knows how to hit it right no matter if its a one night stand women are going to have an orgasm...... Sometimes just having a one night stand brings out the best in you as when your with somone you get comfortable and might not put 100% in it...................

But what do i know i am only a women hehehehehe
Posted: 7/30/2006 8:24:36 AM
This question will get you a different answer from almost every woman. adrian and cage are pretty close in my estimation. Whether or not the *big* O happens is unique and its reasons manifold. Thanks be to God that I am never unsated - but there are types and degrees of O's. Many women never ever experience one, let alone one on a one nighter.

Now this response was great for confusing the masses, eh?
 kasandroid
Msg: 46
Posted: 8/19/2006 10:42:48 PM
We are not a SCIENCE PROJECT and we can definately tell if you have been reading a copy of VOGUE, or some other stupid woman's magazine on how to achieve ORGASMS. Hey Kingston Men, put your damn pictures up, and stop demanding MSN adresses immediately if you don't have one and your profile gives no DETAILED INFO. I would rather pick my nose or go off into ADOBE LAND, than stroke some faceless strangers ego for how many hours a week? Grow some B----s STINKSTON MEN! Stop being wusses and giving crappy excuses like I've been "HURT BEFORE". Like who hasn"t? You play the field and wonder why girls get bitter or b----y. Hmm, you think we don't know what you are up to? You think we like multi-dating? No most women want one boyfriend cause it is too much work to keep up with more then one man's lies, and his therapeutic needs! All right I am now ranting and raving, stereotyping and whatever right now, cause I'm drinkin with the Australian Kangaroo so guess what rhymes with that on a Saturday night when your by yourself? LMAO!
 Runs With Squirrels
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2006 9:53:39 AM
Nope, I can't. Wish I could, but no dice. :P But I've never been comfortable with one night stands in general - not my style (although again, I wish I could MAKE it my style! LOL).
 Luvshugs
Msg: 48
Posted: 8/22/2006 5:14:29 PM
Well put Beautiful Woman !!!...Larry
 HummerNuts
Msg: 49
Posted: 8/23/2006 8:05:38 AM
i cam orgasim on demand lol so either way
 windloverr
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2009 1:30:47 AM
Depends on the connection between the two people. It won't happen EVERY time; but a vast majority of the time it is certainly possible. Heck, MULTIPLE orgasms are possible a majority of the time. The key factors are the "chemistry" between the two; how patient and skilled a lover he is; and how relaxed and comfortable she is. If everything clicks, you can have truly inspired sex even on a one nighter.
 Embell
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2009 7:01:23 PM
I'll be honest I didn't read every reply to this post so someone might have posted. From a scientific prespective and the prespective of a well educated women on sex because I used to own my own adult company and prided myself on educating women, whether it is a one night stand has no reflection on whether a woman can orgasm or not.

Some women might need a connection to have an orgasm on the psychological stand point because a women's orgasm is very mentally driven. So if she is doing something out of character, say meeting some guy in a bar, then it might impede her ability to have an orgasm. Now most likely the woman who is meeting a guy in a bar and sleeping with him with out being intoxicate, though it only takes one drink to affect the brain, usually isn't this woman.

Also please note that millions of women across the world and own a sex toy of some sort that brings them to orgasm on a nightly basis and there is not true emotional connection to that.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >