Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > A question for the women on orgasms and one night stands      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nlittle_1011
Msg: 191
A question for the women on orgasms and one night standsPage 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
It depends on who you are with. I have had one night stands with very skilled lovers and it was amazing and then I have had one night stands with very lousy lovers where I was looking at the ceiling wishing for it to be over. Some I would love to see again, others I hope I never see their face again. All a matter of sexual compatibility.
 N*Love
Msg: 192
A question for the women on orgasms and one night stands
Posted: 6/10/2008 9:13:37 AM
It is possible...however it will be all based upon the skills ....
 nlizabeth
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2009 12:31:46 AM
FELANIE, YOU ARE SO RIGHT. THAT WOULD BE THE ONLY REASON, THERE MUST HAVE BEEN AN ATTRACTION FOR HER OR SHE WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT. IT COULD BE VERY EXCITING IN THAT SORT OF SITUATION. BUT THERE HAS TO BE SOME SORT OF CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM. AHHHHHH, PASSION THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!
 windloverr
Msg: 194
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2009 1:30:47 AM
Depends on the connection between the two people. It won't happen EVERY time; but a vast majority of the time it is certainly possible. Heck, MULTIPLE orgasms are possible a majority of the time. The key factors are the "chemistry" between the two; how patient and skilled a lover he is; and how relaxed and comfortable she is. If everything clicks, you can have truly inspired sex even on a one nighter.
 kayliecat
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2009 7:32:34 AM
Totally agree. "It depends". If the female in question knows her own triggers, she can make it happen most all the time. Like for me, if I get in a position that gets him rubbing the ol' G spot, then I will orgasm. Doesn't much matter who he is or how I feel about him.

NOw, a regular partner will know what positions I like so it's gonna be easier with him...I won't have to make as much effort.

But if the female in question has a hard time orgasming or is still trying to figure out what positions/movements work the best, then sh e might notm which would have been me in the past.

Also the level of arousal makes abig difference. If I"m mimicking a horny toad, it's gonna be a lot easier to orgasm than if I am not. LOL The journey is just that much shorter, if that makes sense. Ok, it probablly doesn't. Well, if I am calm, unaroused, not horny, and my guy says "let's get happy and have sex", then I am starting from baseline and have to go a long way to get to the point of orgasm. But if I am already really horny, then I'm already wet, aroused, tingling, and halfway to orgasm before ever being touched...So it just won't take much for me to orgasm.

Lot of factors come into play for us chickies.
 Cocopuff2009
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2009 1:35:50 PM
Well, let me put it this way - it was supposed to be a one-night stand. I had a few orgasms and he had two. .....and we saw each other for 6 months after that.

blissfullabyss
Msg: 197
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2009 5:24:18 PM
I would say IF the female has met the guy in the bar and goes off with him and lets things escalate to that point she is most likey a slut and will most likely have and orgasm bc she is there soley for the physical................

but for an ole fashioned babe like myself whose physical pleasure is very closely linked with her emotional well being would be appalled that a man would try to get in my pants within an hour or so and all he knows is I like gin and cranberry juice.?.... and is that a lamb skin condom ? bc they have pores (hence 'skin') which will allow viruses to pass through it.............. and a condom won't stop crabs..... hell the man better come with full body armor and have batteries in his ass....call me paranoid......

but in your scenario the girl is a skank... in 10 years she will look like a crack ho' so ... whats a lil disease amoung fellow 'pleasure' seekers that just want an hour?

so in as far as science--- we need more details.....we have to know the kind of animals we are dealing with in order to properly evaluate them............

whytwater
Msg: 198
Posted: 5/27/2009 6:27:36 PM

halfway to orgasm before ever being touched

Ya know, I really don't have much, specifically, in my profile about THE woman I'm looking for, which is intentional, because, like art, I'll know her when I see/meet her, but if there was a woman in my life, /\/\/\ is exactly what I'd hope her to be. Just, like, itchin' for it (me! mine! lol), 24/7.
At least for now, and til I add five more mosts, it'll be there, where footnotes live. Lol
I always read your posts, Kaylie, for alot of reasons, but mostly cuz they are genuine, and honest.
 Embell
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2009 7:01:23 PM
I'll be honest I didn't read every reply to this post so someone might have posted. From a scientific prespective and the prespective of a well educated women on sex because I used to own my own adult company and prided myself on educating women, whether it is a one night stand has no reflection on whether a woman can orgasm or not.

Some women might need a connection to have an orgasm on the psychological stand point because a women's orgasm is very mentally driven. So if she is doing something out of character, say meeting some guy in a bar, then it might impede her ability to have an orgasm. Now most likely the woman who is meeting a guy in a bar and sleeping with him with out being intoxicate, though it only takes one drink to affect the brain, usually isn't this woman.

Also please note that millions of women across the world and own a sex toy of some sort that brings them to orgasm on a nightly basis and there is not true emotional connection to that.
 rahkonen
Msg: 200
Posted: 5/27/2009 7:23:58 PM
I can have an orgasm with anyone if he knows how to work it!
 hasegawa1011
Msg: 201
Posted: 5/28/2009 2:01:04 PM
Case in point: one of my exes and I. We had been eyeing each other for a few weeks at a local bar we both frequented. Then one night I'm dancing with a girl and she happened to know her so I ended up dancing with her too At the end of the night I offered her a ride home except I took her to my place...the rest is history and we lasted over 6 years. Sometimes it just happens like that.
 katchoowitty
Msg: 202
Posted: 5/28/2009 4:08:28 PM
Haven't read the thread: just answering the question in the name of science!

Yup. Orgasm is a physical function. It CAN be blocked by someones psychological stuff, but it is a physical reaction. The body does not CARE that they met an hour ago...it just cares about getting off.
 angie818
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2009 4:16:55 PM
I think it depends on the amount of flirting that happened at the bar and whether she was horny. If she's on a business trip and meets the guy and just wants someone licking her business... then I'll say (from past experience) a resounding yes.
 miss_contemplative
Msg: 204
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2009 7:15:39 PM
I'm not big on casual sex of this variety but on the rare occasions I have indulged myself, my orgasms were the last consideration. I don't give myself up for a stranger. He gets the basics and nothing more.

If he wants more, he'd have to pay and I don't do it professionally, so buddy is shit out of luck.

For the moment, he's a comforting body that I can bang flesh against.

Wish I could be more touchy feely about it, but casual sex is "I-really-don't-give-a-shit-about-you" sex.

I reserve REAL sex for my relationships where the investment actually means something.

Plus, if you're good, the morons keep coming back...and it's a one night stand, duh...why don't they get that?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > A question for the women on orgasms and one night stands