Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Top 10 danger signs      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BlueSkys,BrownEyes
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Top 10 danger signsPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
[I personally prefer a nice night in, cuddling up on the sofa with some movies and some takeout, sex has nothing to do with it.]
Personally, I have a big TV and Dish net work but that is not my favorite thing to do at home. I have made my home a nice place to spend quiet time getting to know someone. I have a pool table, music, board games , enough land to take a good mountain bike ride, and I like to cook while visiting with company or better yet, cooking together. Yes, I do have a hot tub under a big sky full of stars but I always tell women to bring a swimsuit that will stay on under high pressure water jets.

I also like to take women camping and I have a 3 room tent , cots and sleeping bags.
I am describing all this to give examples of things adults can do alone together without having sex. A visit to my home or camping does not mean we have to have sex. I live in the county and enjoy my privacy but I don't bring women here so that no one will hear their screams!

I don't frequent bars so why should I start a relationship in a bar? I have never fell in love in a crowd. I think dating can be a good way to see how someone lives and I don't live in a bar or a theater. A trip to a museum, musical , or theatrical event is always fun but we don't have to be on the go constantly do we?

Michael
 Riick
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Top 10 danger signs
Posted: 9/16/2007 9:27:52 PM
^^^^^ healthyliving

QUOTE: "The sooner you have sex with (not just one) men, the easier they are to use "

Sounds an awful lot like this "joke":
Men are like Floors, lay them right, and you can walk on them for years.....
 shar54
Msg: 87
Top 10 danger signs
Posted: 9/21/2007 11:06:21 AM
I don't consider myself a player, but I found out you can't stop looking because you have just met 1 guy. It is amazing how fast some guys can disappear with no word. What are you supposed to do and how long do you wait before you consider them a lost cause? You may have gotten along fine on your date, but then don't hear from them even after they said they would like to see you again. I have had this happen . So I don't give up my POF site, but I also never check it while on a date!!!
 FluffyBrain
Msg: 88
Top 10 danger signs
Posted: 10/7/2007 2:44:59 AM
The walking ahead of you thing is sooooooo true. They just can't be bothered with you when they do that. My ex did that all the time. Didn't like it, but had no idea he was thinking of dumping me. He was. I beat him to it when I found him bleeding the bank accounts (another bug clue).
 Montreal_Guy
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Top 10 danger signs
Posted: 10/8/2007 6:58:32 AM
There's also this weird transference thing I noticed during my divorce. The person will start transferring some of their negative traits on to you, in a weird way. Towards the end , since I knew her quite well after all that time, this was easily noticed.

Any negative trait she had suddenly became mine, even if there was no basis for that.

I even remember, at the end, her saying that she'd secretly hoped I'd find someone else and leave. I still consider that a rather strange comment, and so does anyone else that knows me well.

I even remember asking her (just for a laugh - and remember she had no idea I know she's cheating on me until roughly a month after I leave) what was the one thing she thought was "the best thing" about me ( as in regards to other women) .

Her answer ?

My body ?

THAT one told me all I needed to know to ------->
 dancecard
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Top 10 danger signs
Posted: 10/8/2007 8:58:01 AM
Lucky You! you are normal ~
only problem is with #2 ~ always show respect ~ regardless ~ even in a fight~dar
 Mopar Lady
Msg: 91
Top 10 danger signs
Posted: 10/8/2007 9:28:35 AM
No dout! I hate that, I think it is pretty rude. If Im on msn and another friend whats to start talking...I will exscue myself from the first conservation or tell the other friend that Im with someone else....But really, chating is great to keep in touch..but to start a relationship is silly. I have "friends" on pof that all they want to do is chat..never talk on phone, or met.
True story: I was chating with this guy for a couple of months, then one day I asked him where he lived...he lived 3 blocks from me...I have walked buy his house a 100 times. Maybe Im old fashioned but I would rather talk as friends face to face (or phone) to make that personal conection.

I gave this "friend" my # and told him to call me he wanted to talk......he never did....but I was good enough to waist 2-3 hours, 2-3 nights aweek chatting with him on msn.

Ok, my frustration is out now..Im feeling good
 halfhourdoc
Msg: 92
Top 10 danger signs
Posted: 8/9/2008 8:00:52 PM
Why didn't i read this a year and a half ago. those are all definate signs, but signs you ignore when you are in love with someone. Until WHAM!!! they move in with their boss and marry him 2 months later.
 SUZYQ101-4U
Msg: 93
Top 10 danger signs
Posted: 8/9/2008 8:07:25 PM
True, but not the ashamed part........just the sex part.......gets old
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Top 10 danger signs