Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MarkCK
Msg: 105
What do you girls think about guys with guns?Page 2 of 28    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28)
I think the pics with guns are pretty pathetic.

Some of the slower guys think yeahhhh, it's macho!! and manly! check out the big gun!! but truth is that it's so weak and corny, a cheap penis extention!!

I don't mind guns in movies and when people are passionate about them for hunting it's ok I guess (although I'm not into that) - but generally. they're wickity wack.

as for women and knives no thanks!!!

there's a few types of pictures that I don't really like, girls who have their tounges pierced and have to stick out their tounges (big deal) to make a, cra-hazy impression on everyone (not really)!

girls who pout too hard!! there's SO many of them!! fishes!?

check out some of the profiles though, there are a lot of attention seekers on here who are clearly hot and are just flaunting for the tease and attention, that's the worst. too hollywood for me
 ladyc4
Msg: 108
What do you girls think about guys with guns?
Posted: 5/5/2006 9:44:18 AM

What do men think about women with guns that know how to use them? Don't have to be that accurate with a shotgun

Hear hear!
Cindy O
 designingwoman
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2006 9:55:00 PM
If the guy likes to hunt or shoot skeet I would have no problems with this. I like venison so I would enjoy the results of a successful hunt. While I don't hunt or use guns myself, I don't mind as long as the gun is owned safely and responsibly. And this is coming from someone who hates the NRA for being so dangblasted extreme.

I am moderate on the gun issue--I feel that law abiding people do have the right to have a gun, but I also support such measures as registration. If I had a gun and it's registered, it would make it easier for the police to return the gun to me if it was stolen. I think that's reasonable enough.

DW a native of Smith & Wesson country and proud of it!!!
 TJP1960
Msg: 124
Posted: 5/29/2006 3:08:34 PM
As a guy who owns a collectors Civil War vintage revolver as well as self defense weapons, they are locked up except for one. If there is a child in the house, that one goes in the safe too. I shoot for sport, competition, and assist a local terrorist watch group. I live 1/2 mile from a base. That's enough of a target for any foreign threat. We let anyone in this country, and I as a State Official who's received many death threats for rulings I make, it's necessary. It's the idiots who have handcanons walking around with them in there crotch that give us a bad name. If someone got into the house at 2:00am, and held me while they raped you, people might feel differently. Guns kill like spoons made Rosie O'donnnel fat! The only exception is my children. If someone so much as lays a hand on them, the police are the last thing they need worry about. I'm not even the angry type!
 Splinter
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2006 3:26:03 PM
I am not into guns or hunting.
 Jim0647
Msg: 132
Posted: 6/13/2006 2:05:26 PM
Most guys I know, me, included, do not "wave" our guns around. We keep them in a safe when not being used. I have a CC permit (retired police officer) and carry most of the time, but you won't know it unless it is NECESSARY to take it out or if you see me target shooting or, if you're in my house and see my safe.
 designingwoman
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2006 5:37:56 PM
How about a Klingon disruptor pistol or a Starfleet-issue phaser rifle??
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 140
Posted: 6/13/2006 9:26:19 PM
The only men I know that DO NOT have guns.. are felons!!!
 Dehm
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2006 8:30:30 PM
I think I'll post a pic of me with my crochet hook...
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 153
Posted: 8/30/2006 8:51:45 PM
Guys with guns are great... but they better buy their own ammo and leave mine alone!!
 gerry38
Msg: 158
Posted: 8/31/2006 5:38:40 PM
I don't call guns "guns"...I refer to them as "weopons"...However, Just because you feel that only cops should have guns, maybe you're just a very insecure-person who is wanting to make sure only cops own guns...I feel that is sad!
 MotleyGrrl
Msg: 165
Posted: 9/6/2006 5:54:33 AM
guns are a pretty big turn off for me =(
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 167
Posted: 9/7/2006 8:05:39 PM
Butterfly... the "romance" comes if and when your boyfriends lets you "hold" his gun... that is just good ole true love!!!
 gerry38
Msg: 174
"guns"
Posted: 9/8/2006 4:10:02 PM
Once again, people who think that oly people in law-enforcement should own firearms are truly IGNORANT people...If it were not for personal-ownership of firearms, this country would surely have much more crime...I guess that is too much for some people to think about, after all...football season is coming up and most ignorant peeople love sports...:(
 Huggablehottie
Msg: 179
Posted: 9/8/2006 8:18:26 PM
If the guy has a military uniform on, and is actually in or has be in the
services, then , heck yes, it does impress me.
The photos I have seen with men holding guns, thus far, do not
turn me off.
 MarilynPa
Msg: 180
Posted: 9/8/2006 8:24:07 PM
I think a guy holding a gun is over compensating for something.. (laughs with Freud about this statement)

I actually have a carry permit.. and I have taken my gun with me on first dates.. not that the gentleman ever knows it... it just makes me feel a bit more secure- but I would never take pictures of myself with any sort of weapon ..

Although I obviously don't have an 'anti gun' standpoint, I'd wonder just what sort of a statement the person was trying to make.
 Eric1963
Msg: 199
Mmmm I like the meat.
Posted: 9/13/2006 8:10:27 PM
I kinda wish more people took the time to read and understand the Constitution, and The Bill of Rights.....Many have said that the Founders did'nt mean that evryone should have this Right......if not, then why is it #2?......Plain and simple....The Second Ammendment is the reason we are all Free.....
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 200
Guyz and gunz
Posted: 9/13/2006 9:59:57 PM
Gee.. without people with guns who would protect all our bleeding hearts.. and liberals who have the freedom of speech... the freedom of press.. their own freedom in this land (USA) and yet are totally against guns. Thank god we are able to bear arms... not sure what else I could kill snakes with (that is human and non-human).

The problem comes in when the 'bad people' get ahold of guns but trust me, they do not do it legally, they are not taught to respect anyone or anything therefore they kill and abuse with guns. Responsible gun owners are just that, RESPONSIBLE. If a person is into guns, be it for hunting, shooting, military or collecting THAT is who and what they are so why not have it in a picture. If it is important to them they would not want a person who is totally against it to be interested in them as they would not be of that person either. Weed out the unwanted before hand.
 GreenEyedGirl
Msg: 201
Posted: 9/13/2006 10:07:50 PM
They scare me senseless...unless it's a squirt gun.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 202
Posted: 9/13/2006 11:03:11 PM
^^^ ha ha ha.. I'm pretty dangerous with a squirt gun... lol... yes at my age me and my friends do love squirt guns, but then we're easily amuzed.
 LoonyTunz
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2006 6:27:53 PM
Americans should be the last people to have a "right to bear arms" unlike the swedish where having a firearm is mandatory, yet they have fewer gun related crime. There should be an IQ cut-off for firearm ownership, so that people like****Chaney don't mistake people for quail, or american A-10 Warthog pilots don't mistake their allies for insurgents so often.
 LoonyTunz
Msg: 219
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2006 7:31:10 PM
Accidents aren't accidents when they are preventable. If you give a monkey a gun and he shoots someone do you blame the monkey or the person that gave him a gun.

For the record, I myself own several firearms and have both military and hunting experience with them. Having a brain i have never shot an ally and having an adequate penis never felt the urge to show my other guns in a profile. They are simply tools to be used responsibly.

Feel free to point out the last time arms were successfully used in american politics since the end of the civil war? The shooting of JFK? The fools shooting at rescuers after Katrina?(btw they really should have sent out snipers and marksmen to bag those clowns)

Also for the record driving should be limited more than it is aswell stupid people are a risk to others and themselves no matter the means.

And do remember the last time y'all tried the manifest destiny thing and invaded us you had 5000 soldier have their A$$es handed to them by 500 troops here chased back across the border and your whitehouse burned to the ground.

Prove you are intelligent enough to be responsible for your actions and I have no problem with you owning firearms at all. Handing them out to every mouthy wannabe gangsta punk is an issue that does need to be dealt with rather than protecting thugs.
 LoonyTunz
Msg: 222
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2006 11:16:04 PM
wave your flag all you wish and bury your head in the sand. ignore the fact that the largest danger to aircraft in afghanistan was american stinger missiles, saddam was US backed, noriega was US backed, even ho chi mihn was US backed.... see a pattern there bud?

As for american bashing, nope not here, by and large many americans are generous caring people it is only flag waving "we're gods gift to the planet" americans that refuse to see facts and LEARN from mistakes that give the rest a bad name. And really that is too bad but people do tend to take more notice of loud squeaky wheels, when infact I highly doubt you represent the majority of your own neighbours.

If you are that curious about history read up on it I do belive the whitehouse was only burned to the ground once.

Yes we make mistakes here aswell, although we prefer to take responsibility and endevour not to repeat them. And we even have our own list of clowns that have gotten through the loopholes and obtainned ordinance they never should have had as evidenced by the recent disgrace at Dawson college.

This is actually too funny, all because some guy wanted to know if women like guys showing off guns in profiles. Maybe I should throw pic of sports cars in aswell and reeeeeeally over-compensate
 LoonyTunz
Msg: 225
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2006 12:44:42 AM

As for american bashing, nope not here, by and large many americans are generous caring people it is only flag waving "we're gods gift to the planet" americans that refuse to see facts and LEARN from mistakes that give the rest a bad name. And really that is too bad but people do tend to take more notice of loud squeaky wheels, when infact I highly doubt you represent the majority of your own neighbours.

Yes we make mistakes here aswell, although we prefer to take responsibility and endevour not to repeat them. And we even have our own list of clowns that have gotten through the loopholes and obtainned ordinance they never should have had as evidenced by the recent disgrace at Dawson college

Try reading it ALL, and if you notice I wasn't the one starting to rant about prying a gun from my cold dead hands

I support your right to your beliefs and will fight with my guns to defend that right even though I don't agree with you
perhaps he should start shooting his like-minded neighbours :-S ?
^^^ that is your hero Ben

and message 199
I'll never forget a date I had with a guy over 10 years ago. I liked him only as a friend. During dinner he pointed a gun at me to see my reaction. Wow, that left quite an impression on me. That was the last time I went out with him.

Makes my point on IQ all too well.

Further I have no idea where they came up w/ the****pic part at all but the topic isn't "Let's try to correct everyone" either and i haven't seen where you made any reference to the topic of the need to display guns in a profile
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >