Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > So, if you are in a relationship, is it "bad" to collect naked pics o      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ArchDemon
Msg: 25
So, if you are in a relationship, is it bad to collect naked pics of PoF hotties?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Pay,

Partially a joke, since I have not asked for nor received any.

In truth, if I did, and said "hey, nakey pic!" she runs over to check it out.

She is bisexual.
 ][KAOS][
Msg: 26
So, if you are in a relationship, is it bad to collect naked pics of PoF hotties?
Posted: 3/15/2006 11:19:15 PM
Sure she is. When is "she" allowed to post?
 ArchDemon
Msg: 27
So, if you are in a relationship, is it bad to collect naked pics of PoF hotties?
Posted: 3/15/2006 11:19:49 PM
I keep trying to get her to reg, but she is addicted to myspace.

When she does, you women will see what a sweet, submissive and subservient woman is truly like.

Good role model for you all, I think.
 DentedKnight
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/15/2006 11:24:03 PM
Did I mention I hate/admire you?

You got some cahones son.

Just wait till you get so old you can't pick that wheelbarrow up on your own..

ArchDemon
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/15/2006 11:26:04 PM
Dented,

My fiancee does the wheelbarrow work.

hahaha

Not even kidding. If we owned owned we would fight over it.
 ][KAOS][
Msg: 30
Posted: 3/15/2006 11:32:51 PM

When she does, you women will see what a sweet, submissive and subservient woman is truly like.Good role model for you all, I think

Wasn't aware blow-up dolls could type. I pity the fool thats submissive and subservient.
 bristle
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/16/2006 12:38:22 AM
I have a terabye hard drive so if I am not collecting naked pictures all that space will go to waste.
 PayAsYouGo-Casper
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/16/2006 12:42:23 AM
Sorry based my opinion on info givin.
if thats the case and she knows rock on
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > So, if you are in a relationship, is it "bad" to collect naked pics of PoF hotties?