Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women enjoyed anal sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 johnny prophet
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Do women enjoyed anal sex?Page 20 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)

I bet doing it in the anal hurts a lot cos basically your a** has no lubricant, so the screaming literally means painful, not orgasm.

Heh.

This reminds me of a conversation I had with a female friend on this subject once.

She said "You know, sometimes I *REALLY* like it, and sometimes it just hurts. I don't really know why."

I said, "What are you using for lube?"

She said, "Lube?"

Since I haven't read anyone giving any real hints yet, let me be the first:

Start slowly, with your fingers (or tongue if you're brave) on the OUTSIDE... once she gets comfortable with that.... SLLLLLLOOOOOWWWLY work the tip of one of your smaller fingers in there... Progress to deeper penetration, then maybe to a larger finger, then maybe to a (small to medium) sex toy.... and THEN work your way up to the penis.

If she's never done this stuff before, it may take you weeks to get through those steps outlined above.

I'd hazard a guess that most of the girls who are on here saying "It was the worst thing ever" had a boyfriend who just tried to cram it on in there with no lubrication or warm-up or warning.

That's going to hurt her, unless she's a very, very special girl. And then you're going to **** it up for the rest of us. So GOOOO SLOOOW until she's ready for more.
 johnny prophet
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Do women enjoyed anal sex?
Posted: 1/17/2007 7:55:35 PM

LOL that works. One of my exes suggested anal. I told him 'How about I stick a 6 inch dildo up your a'rse and then we'll see?' He stopped asking after that.

It would have been really odd if he had agreed...

Heh. Don't try that tactic with me. It just might backfire on you.

:)

-.\nti
 lilsmutslut
Msg: 91
Posted: 1/19/2007 1:08:42 PM
well I'm a woman that can't get enough of it! A lot of guys still have to work on regular sex though.I love to lay back and bottom out. Hope that helps you.
 kevkan
Msg: 92
Posted: 1/19/2007 1:35:57 PM
A 42 year old woman thought me how do it the right way. From what i've experienced, a women dont enjoy it if the guy is going to hard. You have to spit in the hole first, with the tip of your****play with it and slowly go in and out , in and out. Then when the path is clear, you can start ramming it.
Any woman who want to experience this, it will be my pleasure to do a demonstration.
 TWOSTEPPER48M
Msg: 93
Posted: 1/20/2007 7:16:47 AM
ANAL SEX IS NOT A NATURAL ACT ALTHOUGH IT CAN BE GOOD. IF IT IS DONE RIGHT YOU CAN ACHEIVE A GREAT ORGASM IF DONE WRONG IT CAN HURT AND BE DEMEANING. IT IS UP TO EACH PERSONS WANTS AND SHOULD NEVER BE FORCED.
 annac_2200
Msg: 94
Posted: 1/21/2007 8:13:20 AM
i like it and find it enjoyable as long as my partner knows what he is doing. Some men think its just another version of a pu*sy and they ruin women on it forever.
 bostonjen
Msg: 96
Posted: 1/22/2007 10:47:16 AM
"Sure, anal is great!

I also like to take out my strap-on and **** the guy in the ass. If they get to **** my ass, I should get to **** theirs right? Seems fair to me. "

I agree with you 110%...I love to give and recieve anal.
 drillbit
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Do women enjoy anal sex?
Posted: 1/29/2007 9:20:35 PM
If God had wanted people to have anal sex he would have put a hole in their....oh yeah. Never mind.
 Americanlove
Msg: 99
Posted: 1/30/2007 7:50:46 AM
MSG 487
I am with you!!! That is nasty, it hurts and just GROSS!!!!
 Americanlove
Msg: 100
Posted: 1/30/2007 1:01:03 PM
Any man that wants to do me in the ass...he has to have gay tendencies!!!
My coochie is much warmer and nicer!!! AND CLEANER!!!
 bostonjen
Msg: 101
Posted: 1/31/2007 9:15:49 AM
I for one am a woman who finds a man comfortable with his masculinity VERY sexy and attractive....I men or women don't enjoy anal that's fine and they are entitiled but is wrong to suggest that its anal sex is a bad thing...it's a preference.
When our grandparents has sex is was man on top and wam-bam-thankyou mam...no oral, no wman on top, no doggy style, no toys.....look how far thuings have come...so please don't judge men who are comfortable to try new thing for their ladies.
 Americanlove
Msg: 103
Posted: 1/31/2007 10:49:09 AM
Just nasty, and we have not come far, we have become disgusting.
I am no prude, I love oral and giving it and all sorts of positions but, my ass is for taking a crap!!!
 Nanner Nanner
Msg: 104
Posted: 1/31/2007 11:00:30 AM

Question: Is there an over the counter special lube, maybe something that kind of desenstizes the skin around it?

Just a word of caution, you don't want to use anything that desensitizes you too much. You feel pain for a reason and not being able to feel pain would be a bad thing. Anal should include some pain, but if something goes wrong, you need to be able to feel it.
 waitnc
Msg: 107
Posted: 2/5/2007 9:34:47 PM
Yes! They have this lubricant called Analease! I think that is how they spell it. It desenstizes the area and make it easy to accept. A lot smoother and fun!
 BrnEyesLostMind
Msg: 108
Posted: 2/5/2007 9:51:50 PM

I am a heterosexual male that enjoyed anal sex with women. Is it wrong to ask a woman for anal sex that might had never experince it or should this be part of the questions before going to bed?

You might want to consider asking her before you haul out the strap on.

Well.....he NEVER said it was him giving it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women enjoyed anal sex?