Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > SEX NOISES      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 esp60
Msg: 17
SEX NOISESPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
wish i remembered what those noises were... maybe someday i' ll hear them again at my house...hopefully i'll be the one making them
 coyotefeller
Msg: 18
SEX NOISES
Posted: 1/4/2012 10:25:59 AM
I'd like to revive this thread just for a minute,
just to mention the actual "sex noises" from the
poking and prodding and whatnot that comes to mind.
I had two different women .....one liked to hear the
slurping and such, said she liked when it sounded
like stuff was happening ! lol
.....the other specified she didn't appreciate any
noises of that sort at all !
I asked another woman how she felt about it and
she said she didn't understand what I meant, so
I shifted positions and got some loud slurping sounds
going .....her reaction was ..."Oh ! that's different! isn't it "
OK .....that's all for now....Happy New Year !
 CharminC
Msg: 19
SEX NOISES
Posted: 1/4/2012 2:33:01 PM
Hmmmmm
I guess I should start keeping my hearing aids in eh?

((slurps tea))
 CharminC
Msg: 20
SEX NOISES
Posted: 1/4/2012 2:33:31 PM
Hmmmmm
I guess I should start keeping my hearing aids in whenever I have sex, eh?

((slurps tea))
 AddHomonym
Msg: 21
SEX NOISES
Posted: 1/4/2012 7:35:08 PM
I once spent an evening with a woman and her many roomates watching the film "Quest For Fire". There was an air of palpable sexuality in the air and the moment the movie fininshed, couples raced to their bedrooms without much ado.

Once my girlfriend and I were in bed, I noticed a really huge metal grate in the wall where the heat came in. I put my face right up to the grate and started to imitate the grunting and saying "Atra"...my friend was only slightly amused.

The next morning, everyone was rather sheepish and quiet as they drank their coffees. As it turned out, the entire house heard my grunting, assumed it was genuine "sex noises" but couldn't bring themselves to ask about it...lol

Once they found out, we all had a marvelous laughing fit.
 Sherlock101
Msg: 22
view profile
History
SEX NOISES
Posted: 1/5/2012 7:32:06 AM
I was dating this girl many years ago and while having sex she would say; No no no no and I would stop. Then she would say don't stop, don't stop and started saying no no no again once we got going lol. It was quite distracting....
 mindbloom
Msg: 23
SEX NOISES
Posted: 4/16/2012 2:46:40 AM
Oh f**k, give it to me! ... OH! UMM! YEAH! YEAH! UH! UH! UH! OHHH!"
 HaloKitty
Msg: 24
view profile
History
SEX NOISES
Posted: 4/16/2012 6:24:38 PM
No noises here; unless the muffling through the gag counts.
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 25
SEX NOISES
Posted: 4/16/2012 11:07:49 PM
i sometimes sing abba songs.

does that count?

k.w.
take a chance on me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 tdh49
Msg: 26
SEX NOISES
Posted: 4/17/2012 7:15:25 PM
[quoteHmmmmm
I guess I should start keeping my hearing aids in whenever I have sex, eh? You have sex with it out now? That's interesting.

I remember as a kid watching Mae West on the Carson show. Carson asked her " I hear you have a mirror on the ceiling of your bedroom" Mae answered(she was about 80 at this time) " You know I want to see how I'm doing sometimes" In that deep sexy voice of hers.

It's the same thing with noises in the bedroom Tigress. seeing how you're doing is just one part of it. put that together with sounds and it's taken to a whole new level.

Come back and let us know how you like keeping it in. Inquiring mind(ok just me) want to know.
 rockondon
Msg: 27
view profile
History
SEX NOISES
Posted: 4/25/2012 2:23:12 PM
It usually starts off with the sound of me saying "does this smell like rohypnol to you?" followed by a loud thud, and then...
...just kidding.

I kinda sound like a grizzly bear I think.
 CookieCrumblers
Msg: 28
SEX NOISES
Posted: 5/5/2012 12:08:36 AM
like the t-rex form jurassic park... i was going to sue them for rights, but i was too young at the time...
 SlightlyUsedBF
Msg: 29
SEX NOISES
Posted: 5/14/2012 7:27:05 PM
There are only 4 types of 'sounds' women make:
1) The Agreeal - "Oh yes, Oh yes, Oh ye,s"
2) The Denial - "Oh no, Oh no, Oh no"
3) The religious - "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God"
4) And the fake - "Oh Peter, Oh Peter, Oh Peter".
 It_might_be_good_if_you
Msg: 30
SEX NOISES
Posted: 5/17/2012 10:54:44 PM
Are we done yet...........I need to check my inbox............
 CharminC
Msg: 31
SEX NOISES
Posted: 5/18/2012 7:26:16 AM

I remember as a kid watching Mae West on the Carson show. Carson asked her " I hear you have a mirror on the ceiling of your bedroom" Mae answered(she was about 80 at this time) " You know I want to see how I'm doing sometimes" In that deep sexy voice of hers.
It's the same thing with noises in the bedroom Tigress. seeing how you're doing is just one part of it. put that together with sounds and it's taken to a whole new level.
Come back and let us know how you like keeping it in. Inquiring mind(ok just me) want to know.

I LOVE Mae West and she would be proud when I state; I don't need to "hear" to know how good I am.
Or, as you mentioned, take it to another level.

(slurps coffee)
 AddHomonym
Msg: 32
SEX NOISES
Posted: 5/18/2012 7:59:03 AM
Apparently I am capable of sounding like a Klingon but this silent loving thing "sounds" intriguing, I must admit.
 CharminC
Msg: 33
SEX NOISES
Posted: 5/18/2012 10:04:34 AM

this silent loving thing "sounds" intriguing

Ever notice athletes making certain faces when making.. "the shot" ?
I bet you a winning lotto tix they make the same face when in orgasmic state lol.
 AddHomonym
Msg: 34
SEX NOISES
Posted: 5/18/2012 11:13:34 AM
I had a girlfriend who was into handcuffs and blindfolds once upon a time. We had a lot of fun with that and the aspects of sensory deprivation and relinquishing control heightened the experience. I suspect silence would fit into this category as well. Intriguing.

I guess I should take you up on your bet C, I'll be the test subject and you can collect the data:) I suppose you'd want to see the winning ticket first though...that could be a problem.
 CharminC
Msg: 35
SEX NOISES
Posted: 5/18/2012 1:00:41 PM

whitetigeress
Msg: 52

SEX NOISES
Posted: 1/4/2009 621 PM
due to my current piss me of list.... the only sound is zzzzzzzzzz

Just noticed this old post of mine!
No longer is there a piss me off list but the sound still is zzzzzz .... and
....I like it this way. Safest sex there is. Buahahaaaa!!
Therefore sorry, Addhomonym, there is no 'testing' :)
 AddHomonym
Msg: 36
SEX NOISES
Posted: 5/18/2012 5:26:00 PM
Aww, rats. Oh well, it was worth a shot:)

I still think it's kind of a nifty idea though.

I have been criticized for not making enough noise before. Worrying about making noises simply detracts from focusing upon other, more pertinent things.

Besides, I don't have a winning lotto ticket anyway:(
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 37
SEX NOISES
Posted: 6/3/2012 8:04:45 PM
Speaking of athletes making noises. I think the noises people make while exerting themselves exercising would be a pretty good indicator of what they would sound like in the bedroom.

Has anyone watched Women's tennis lately....what a bunch of screamers!
 fagalagadingdong
Msg: 38
SEX NOISES
Posted: 6/15/2012 1:24:21 AM
Well if you had your ear pressed against my window at first it would sound like nothing. Maybe a ¨Take ém off¨ or ¨Your not leaving here without me in you¨ but then it would be quiet like maybe straw falling on straw. Eventually I make hissing noises like a steam kettle, then a deeper more baritone chug-chug-chug hiss like a steam engine. I have a very strong diaphragm from running 35 miles a week and can move massive amounts of air. Often I have to tell her to shut up or my neighbors will complain. From 9pm to 7am I try to keep it down but man the thumping and banging and hollering at her to shut up and the distinctive sound of wet flesh slapping against wet flesh it keeps mixing and twisting and building and waning and grinding along and the whole time it is a cacophony of smacking lips and disgusting suction noises like a plunger just working the hell out of a clogged toilet. The sheets even creak like a strained rope if I need a strong base to really put the power down. I have to keep the bed tightly against the wall or way away from it or we have to stop and move it, same for the couch and the dining room chairs and the patio furniture. If she is getting spanked I will allow quiet wimpering but if she cant play right then we just start over at zero. Sometimes I am afraid my neighbors are going to call the cops what with all my loud humping noises. Its summer right now and with road construction going on I can leave the windows open in the middle of the day and just rail away but at night in the middle of winter we have to furtively hump. Keeping tight close into her seems to help but oh boy if I get her in a decent Thai Clinch I know I only have a minute or two before the show starts. Occasionally the loudest thing is me chastising her for not being silent. Its part of my charm. What an interestingly personal and graphic question. Hope I helped.
 HaloKitty
Msg: 39
view profile
History
SEX NOISES
Posted: 6/15/2012 1:43:48 PM

disgusting suction noises like a plunger just working the hell out of a clogged toilet.

lol that's definitely what every woman wants to hear; that sex with them sounds like a plunger unclogging a toilet.

How romantic. lmao
SEX NOISES
Posted: 8/2/2012 12:30:28 PM
The most intruiging "noises" I heard once through the wall next door was a woman saying the following:
"Take my dress off, honey... , that's right, now my bra, good... now slip off my panties... OK! Now, if I EVER catch you wearing my clothes again, Bill, there's going to be trouble."
 digger4141
Msg: 41
SEX NOISES
Posted: 8/25/2012 11:22:14 AM
Not a turn on for you....but I know women who love it.....
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > SEX NOISES