Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > How do you really feel seeing your EX get engaged?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 smileee4u
Msg: 98
How do you really feel seeing your EX get engaged?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I would feel as if my heart were broken, because he belongs to me... after a 22 year marriage. It is a bond that will never leave. I would rather never find out, or never see him with another woman..... ever! I would cry all night long.... even though we have been divorced for two years. I would feel as if I have lost the love of my life, the love of my youth. I am crying already. I can never get over him.... even though I have moved on and live a better, more enjoyable life than when we were married. I am happier now, but the Loss of a 22 year marriage, is like losing your whole life.... in a strange way.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 99
How do you really feel seeing your EX get engaged?
Posted: 7/28/2008 2:47:53 AM
This is a pretty obvious question I think but I'll answer it. It sucks; but you get over it; there are times you feel like a failure or you feel sad but its a part of life.

My ex was married on the day I buried my grandma. I was the main speaker at her funeral and it wasn't fun; let me tell you.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > How do you really feel seeing your EX get engaged?