Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jatmdc
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Mods, Rockers or Punks...Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
They rode scooters like the Lambretta SX 200..had clothes style like Ben Sherman Fred Perry Pringle music style such as Tamla Motown Ska and Northern Soul..laid back attitude...so wat does your Rocker image identify with??? apart from fast bikes and urine soaked jeans
 jatmdc
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Mods, Rockers or Punks...
Posted: 12/22/2012 6:29:58 PM
Have a MODS dating site under construction due launch in Jan 13..will contain all MODS throughout Europe as well as links to all MOD European venues..rallies.. meetups..UK pubs n music..classic MOD clothes..vinyl n CD's etc..if feel wan to be part of n join up feel free to message us...
 jatmdc
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2012 6:37:09 PM
Simple..MOD thru n thru since Brighton 60's..lets face it their/my "style" is still around today.."short hair" Ben Sherman Pringle Levi's clothes...Tamla Motown Northern Soul music just as poplular today as then ..the others??? died a death....
 jatmdc
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2012 6:47:37 PM
Yo..it was hun..I was part of.. n Brighton was buzzin'.. with Tamla Motown Northern Soul music..Lambretta/Vespa scooter packs in Parkas in Quadrophenia style cruising along Brighton seafront..all wearing Ben Sherman Pringle n Levi's..was a cool time to be a teenager..so much so why so many of us want to relive those glory days..n why i'm going to launch a MODS culture dating site in Jan 13why? due to mass response/feedback.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >