Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~softEDGE~
Msg: 2
view profile
History
RU THE NEXT TOP CHEF?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
ru in the running lil?

haven't been keeping track of much tv as of late.
who IS in the running?
 azblueskies57
Msg: 4
RU THE NEXT TOP CHEF?
Posted: 3/23/2006 6:54:02 AM
I haven't seen these, but I bet our very one Steve could give them a run.
 azblueskies57
Msg: 8
RU THE NEXT TOP CHEF?
Posted: 3/30/2006 5:43:58 AM
Did you watch it?

I watched this show for the first time and I watched two in a row last night. I think the competition is fair. I think I could (as could Steve and a few others here) do this one, maybe I will find out. I would love to win and not even open a restaurant, just take the money, .

Anyway, I just could not believe the attitude from the ugly redhead! She will be gone soon, heck she would have been kicked off if it wasn't for the immunity. And the other is that blonde kid. He is everything I hate about todays chefs. And the other bad attitude is that tall dark haried guy.

If you think you are above your customers, you will never make it. And you won't pander to people with less sophisticated palates then yourself, you will fail. The culinary student was cute and one of my favs, but she was doomed by lack of experience. I may not watch again, unless to see that blonde guy get canned.
 azblueskies57
Msg: 10
RU THE NEXT TOP CHEF?
Posted: 3/30/2006 6:10:50 AM
This is on Bravo and I literally stumbled upon it.
 Mzzzy
Msg: 20
RU THE NEXT TOP CHEF?
Posted: 4/20/2006 8:16:05 PM
I like that show.I pick Allen or Leeann to win.
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  >