Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WesternRose
Msg: 65
what is the dumbest thing you have ever done?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Damn... you people are truly dumbarses...lol....
I do dumb things on a daily basis unworthy of recognition they are so mundane....that said... I should hook up with one of your 'electrical wizards'...insure you heavily and just wait for the next incident eh?....
 Xavery
Msg: 67
what is the dumbest thing you have ever done?
Posted: 8/15/2008 8:18:07 PM
LOL You want me to name ONE! I have done too many dumb things to mention. I don't really dwell on them and for this reason nothing comes to mind when the question is asked. We are allowed to make mistakes. What matters is that we learn from them.
 Walts
Msg: 81
Posted: 2/2/2009 3:31:41 PM

Continuously letting my heart run my brain,,,when I know for a fact that I have yet to be wrong in my thinking. I'm now just starting to realize I am a slow learner in this romance ca ca.

**** Messages this short STILL cannot be posted. ****
 sisterevil
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2009 1:28:33 PM
got married thru the drivethru in Vegas...it lasted all of 17 months!!
 Wild Sweet and Cool
Msg: 95
Posted: 2/7/2009 4:49:03 PM
tried to jumpstart my old car on the Burrard Street Bridge with a canopener and almost blew myself to kingdom come. woke me up though! lol
 Xavery
Msg: 102
Posted: 2/8/2009 8:51:49 PM
I understand full bladder speed and actually the pain of a nasty nose injury. I almost broke my nose once upon a time and it really bled. I cannot ever remember seeing that much blood. I was playing baseball at the time and someone threw the ball and crash, it hit my nose. If it had of been a bleeding contest, I would have won hands down. I think the most stupid thing about this was playing on a baseball team where I did not have any sort of emotional connection with the other players. I regret ever playing baseball. The entire experience was dumb.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >