Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > to believe there's someone for everyone or is that crazy?lol.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Aurora72
Msg: 25
to believe there's someone for everyone or is that crazy?lol.Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
*laughs!* Excellent point. Something else must be said. The pop of the U.S. is around 300 million. There's 1.5 billion folks in India and God knows how many in China. Yes, you have a soulmate, but he or she may live in another country and speak another language. :)

~Aurora
 angelbabe1184
Msg: 26
view profile
History
to believe there's someone for everyone or is that crazy?lol.
Posted: 3/24/2006 8:47:41 PM
I believe that their is someone for everyone, even more i believe that their is more than one person for us.... I believe it depends on the time and place and situation.... But i guess that goes back to their being one person for everyone,oh well.....

OVERALL IT DEPENDS ON YOU AND WHAT U DO, WHAT YOU WANT, AND HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF....HAVNT YOU EVER HEARD OF PEOPLE GETTING MARRIED AT LIKE 80 YEARS OLD,IVE SEEN IT, ITS THE CUTEST THING,LOL.....
 SylverDawn
Msg: 27
Posted: 3/24/2006 9:05:17 PM
I wonder some times if the person for me is in a coma

They will come out of the coma when they are 70, take 10 years to re learn everything... make they way to where I live... they see me... I am the crazy old cat woman in a rocking chair on my front porch

I have been waiting all this time for "the one" to come find me but over the many years I have become increasingly paranoide and crazy

He is walking on my lawn so I shoot him with the gun I have with me on my lap just incase jimmy hoffa tries to steal one of my cats again
 blue2771
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/24/2006 9:15:07 PM
,,,,Wahya,,,there is another single, out there somewhere,, she's your soulmate,, you just haven't found each other yet,,,but you gotta really want it,, and abmit to yourself that your ready,,,, cause I do believe there is someone out there for all of us,,,,,xxxxx
 Celibacy_Failure
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2006 8:43:19 AM
Just to be clear on something; and ex is not a soulmate. If they're an ex, you weren't meant to be. Therefore, not a soulmate. A soulmate is someone you feel an unexplainable connection with. If I said "My ex-girlfriend is my soulmate, but she's out gettin thumped by some other dude", she's obviously not mine nor my soulmate. She's someone elses.

Just had to get that off my chest. Too many people referring to ex's as a soulmate.
 EvilKittie13
Msg: 30
Posted: 3/26/2006 7:28:50 AM
There's no one for me. I'm like an alien -- everyone else is completely different than me, even people who SEEM to be like me or understand me at first. It always turns out that they really aren't at all like me, and they never understand me.
 EvilKittie13
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/26/2006 7:31:44 AM
Speaking of the person for you being in a coma...I've always thought if there actually WERE somebody out there for me, he's already gave up on his shitty life by now and committed suicide...obviously if there were somebody out there for me, he'd have to be as depressed and pessimistic as I am, and everyone else would have to hate him, otherwise it would never work out.
 Soleil24
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/26/2006 8:31:34 AM

He is walking on my lawn so I shoot him with the gun I have with me on my lap just incase jimmy hoffa tries to steal one of my cats again

You KNOW where Jimmy Hoffa is? Wow! Mystery solved! He is stealing Kkat's cats!
 ~yours*truly~
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/26/2006 9:06:01 AM
i always hope theres a slight possibility that theres someone for everybody but ive been looking all my life and i havent found anyone yet...i sorta think now i like sum1 that likes me bakc but maybe its just lust...who knows....ive been hurt so many times and i am scared of attachment becuz im scared of getting hurt...ive been through so much in my life...that one short line like, "can we just be friends?" turns into a glass splinter and gets deep in my heart...the pain will go away but the scar will always be on my heart....i just hope that one day ill find sum1 that loves me for me and not just for my body or for my looks...whast so great about those things anyways?the thing that matters the most is the personality...well hopefully sumwhere in this world theres sum1 for me....he could be right in front of me and i wont even know until it hits me....im falling in love but its hard becuz for the first time ever im gettin attached to sum1 and that doesnt happen at all...one time i dumped a guy becuz i was gettin to atatched...and i was afraid that hed hurt me or leave me without saying anything,,,,if anyone had any comments message me on here "*hot4u*"...k
 SixmileJohn1947
Msg: 34
Posted: 3/26/2006 10:20:35 AM
Yes it is crazy. I have been searching for someone interested in my lifestyle for about 5 years on this site and many others but, no takers. So if there is someone for everyone I would like to know where there is at least one for me.
 SixmileJohn1947
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/26/2006 10:20:55 AM
Yes it is crazy. I have been searching for someone interested in my lifestyle for about 5 years on this site and many others but, no takers. So if there is someone for everyone I would like to know where there is at least one for me.
 wildgirl_5
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/26/2006 10:48:25 AM
well not its not crazy !!!! but some ppl just like there space and playing the field....but also like sex when they need it to ........
some r having fun being single and having no one to answer to !!!
 BadBrain
Msg: 37
Posted: 3/26/2006 12:14:35 PM

there's someone for everyone or is that crazy?

some people are just insufferable. I find it hard to believe there is anyone that is "for" that person
 notregme
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2006 3:55:11 PM
ive been call that a few times.lol
 notregme
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2006 4:06:36 PM
ya cave men had it easy.lol
 Celibacy_Failure
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2006 7:32:10 PM
Yeah, we should start carrying around clubs more often.
 notregme
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2006 7:34:50 PM
ya but then women would want you to have a fance sports club and a cave of your own.lol
 Celibacy_Failure
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2006 4:25:15 PM
....and the best designer animal hides.
 notregme
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2006 4:30:59 PM
ya check out my new sabertooth coat.lol
 deedsue
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/2/2008 2:59:08 PM
I do not think you are crazy. I do know how you feel. It seems like that interest survey I took in high school that said I should be a Nun in correct. I have been looking for 3 years and have some great email friends but no one who is really interested in me. They (friends) tell em not to give up that it will happen. So I am passing that little note of encouragement onto you.

I live in a remote area of Alaska also and somedays it seem if I want this life style I will have to give up cuddles, hugs and kisses. On sunny days like today that is okay, tonight when I am all alone it will not be okay.

Hang in there:)javascript:smilie('')
 carrela
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/2/2008 3:10:32 PM
Sure, I believe there's someone for everyone, however it doesn't mean that you're actually going to meet or possibly you do meet but the timing sucks and you never actually end up together. To actually assume that everyone will end up with that special person is what's crazy. And anyone that assumes the "right person" has to be a soul mate is incorrect. Soul mates can be someone of the same gender, a friend, a relative, and in some cases a partner/spouse but most people incorrectly use the term...
 steed1978
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/2/2008 3:24:36 PM
It's a nice thought but it is complete and utter bunk,I have known many people in my life time who did not chose to be alone yet
ended up that way.
Just like fame & fortune is not for everybody neither is living happily ever after with someone.
Now the sooner one accepts this and moves on the more at peace with themselves and the world will they be.
 monroeward
Msg: 47
Posted: 7/2/2008 3:33:58 PM
I dunno, man. The problem with crazy is that it's so subjective. Who's to say who or what is crazy? This is really an existential question before one ever gets to the other "someone". Is it crazy that I keep trying? Maybe... if so, I'm guessing it's probably one of those mass delusional types of insanity; so many of us have that image in our heads of "Woman" or "Man"- that picture that sums up our perception of what the "perfect" significant other might look like, sound like, etc., etc.
Maybe the crazy part is not being able to pry our desperately clinging fingers from that societally induced fantasy; and continuing to project our "picture" onto whomsoever we come into contact with. If so, this insanity amounts to shackles enforced upon us by this idea of the American Dream, and to rid ourselves (okay, MYself, I admit it; I'm a stark raving LOON) of this delusion will require more effort than most are willing to put out there, and it ends up being easier to simply keep going on with the fantasy, and suffer the occasional broken heart as the ones we've projected our fantasies on continue to disappoint. At least then there's someone else to blame besides ourselves...
 monroeward
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/2/2008 3:36:48 PM
HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > to believe there's someone for everyone or is that crazy?lol.