Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gentleplus
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Lactation sexPage 6 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
If I recall correctly a woman asked her doctor why she was having orgasms during breastfeeding... which by law is reportable to DFS... and the rest was a total nightmare...

Kent I see u are from UK... different laws there...

A Japanese comedian once observed that
" in America the women walk all over their men every chance they get"
"In Japan we have to pay BIG money to get that"
 OPEN67
Msg: 160
Lactation sex
Posted: 3/12/2012 2:56:28 PM
I have drank breast milk and it has a bitter, sharp taste like a cheddar cheese type sharp flavor. At first it was not palletable, later it oozed so I licked it up and sucked her to give her relief. Collostrum is bitter too, I get it from some womens breasts if I am sucking hard and long, it is sour and bitter too. Any fluid escreted by my lover is usually a turn on for me, many will not truly eat her **** or ass either.
 Smilindays
Msg: 161
Lactation sex
Posted: 3/12/2012 3:47:46 PM
The Land of Milk and Honey website is a beautifully done site that explains all about ABF (Adult Breast Feeding) or ANR (Adult Nursing Relationship). I think it is sad that some of you say yuk or that it is horrible. It is not any worse then those who enjoy oral or anal sex. There are no toys here, it is all natural. There are many who enjoy dildos, whips, blindfolds,chains etc, and most of you find one or all of these things OK...... Why not this?
 gentleplus
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Lactation sex
Posted: 3/12/2012 8:36:19 PM
Smilin.... I think you are right.... the practice is soooo much more natural, respectful and bonding than anything I have tried in intimacy with a partner before
 SpittyKitty
Msg: 165
Lactation sex
Posted: 3/13/2012 9:06:21 PM
I recently heard about this. Wild stuff! But natural at the same time.

While I don't think I'd enjoy my breasts getting any bigger OR the extreme scheduling of it, I do think it would be a wonderful way to bond, and either relax or get sexy(depending on the mood).

It is embarressing to discuss because it is so uncommon, and I wouldn't feel kindly about being labeled in a derogatory fashion. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable if it isn't their thing.

But I sure do think about it...
How lucky would I be to find a love with another that was open to different things?
To have this on a daily basis even without the milk would be excellent.
Seems like it would help keep the two of us closer.
A sharing and nurturing experience.
 gentleplus
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Lactation sex
Posted: 3/25/2012 3:37:32 PM

But I sure do think about it...
How lucky would I be to find a love with another that was open to different things?
To have this on a daily basis even without the milk would be excellent.
Seems like it would help keep the two of us closer.
A sharing and nurturing experience

This is sooo very true look at "landmilkhoney dot com" many testimonials/educational materials saying this... for the serious minded only
 BountyHunterMike
Msg: 167
Lactation sex
Posted: 3/26/2012 9:32:50 PM
<----------big fan of Breast Milk...either sexual or not....enuff said!
 hotdutchman
Msg: 168
Lactation sex
Posted: 4/25/2012 3:34:54 PM
where r u located at anddo u stiil have milk i would love to nurse from u
 snowstorm22
Msg: 169
Lactation sex
Posted: 4/25/2012 4:05:21 PM
these people with these fetishes, you can stay on the other side of the country.
bleh.
 ITWYLD
Msg: 170
Lactation sex
Posted: 4/25/2012 4:13:23 PM
Awe....thunderstorm, you're very young yet......wait 20 or 30 years!! ;)
 snowstorm22
Msg: 171
Lactation sex
Posted: 4/25/2012 9:44:08 PM
lol maybe but i prefer my milk from a store bought container.
 eagleone48
Msg: 173
Lactation sex
Posted: 4/26/2012 11:06:55 AM
I have to say I love the taste of breast milk, sucking it out gets me excited and it makes my****hard for hours.
I love to find a women who would give it to me.
 eagleone48
Msg: 174
Lactation sex
Posted: 4/26/2012 11:11:00 AM
I loved sucking and tasting breast milk. It made the women hot and it made me hot and it excited me to keep my****up for hours.
 eagleone48
Msg: 175
Lactation sex
Posted: 4/26/2012 11:13:28 AM
I would of love to have your breast milk.I would of treated you like a queen forever to have your breast milk. I think it makes the women horny and I loved the taste of it and it keep me excited and hard for hours
 phun4u
Msg: 176
Lactation sex
Posted: 4/27/2012 12:15:52 PM
I love everything about it! The way the nipple expands in your mouth
And the feeling of the milk hitting the back of your throat! You can't beat
Draining a big pair of milk filled titties! Any chance I get I'm there!
Plus when the sex gets hot you don't have to leave to get a drink!
Any lactating ladies here, message me! And yes my wife is cool with it!!
 wildlifelover1979
Msg: 177
Lactation sex
Posted: 4/28/2012 10:30:46 AM
Can't seem to find a woman willing to do this for me! I was referring to women who are already pregnant or women who are actually lactating right now. They are defensive and tell me the milk is for the baby. They say people who like that are perverts. Nothing wrong with it in my opinion. It turns me on.
 justtrolling4now
Msg: 178
Lactation sex
Posted: 5/17/2012 1:15:09 PM
I've always enjoyed PASSEDYOUREYES breast milk mmmmmmmmmmm :-)
 onehappyfellow
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Lactation sex
Posted: 5/17/2012 1:44:57 PM
It's called ANR or Adult Nursing Relationship

From the Urban Dictionary

v ANR/ABF 283 up, 107 down

ANR/ABF stands for: A Nursing Relationship/Adult Breast Feeding. ANR/ABF refers to a relationship involving sucking milk from the female breast as an expression of close intimacy. Adult Nursing Relationships depend on a stable and long term relationship of the couple, otherwise it is nearly impossible to maintain a steady milk flow. On the other hand it is frequently reported that breastfeeding has a strong stabilizing effect on the partnership. The breastfeeding woman may experience orgasms or a pleasurable let-down reflex. ANR/ABF 283 up, 107 down

From Wiki
Erotic lactation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
A woman sucking a breast of another woman

Erotic lactation refers to a person achieving sexual arousal by breastfeeding or sucking on a female's breast. Depending on the context, the practice can also be referred to as adult suckling, adult nursing, and adult breastfeeding. Practitioners sometimes refer to themselves as being in an adult nursing relationship (ANR).[1] Two persons in an exclusive relationship can be called a nursing couple, though this term is also sometimes used for a mother and her child.

"Milk fetishism" and "lactophilia" are medical, diagnostic terms for paraphilias and are used for disorders according to the precise criteria of ICD-10 and DSM-IV.[2]
 onehappyfellow
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Lactation sex
Posted: 5/17/2012 1:54:15 PM
Belviso Please write me as an editor if you can use any work from an award wining Canadian writer I can't write to your profile but you can write to mine.....
 endofapril
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Lactation sex
Posted: 5/23/2012 6:03:09 PM
My husband loved it. It was helpful when my breast became swollen and our baby didnt wanna nurse atm. I have to say I really enjoyed it when he did it and it turned him on instantly. I tastes like water that has been mixed w/ a bit of sugar. I may be strange but we shared kids together, so at that point, what the heck.
 endofapril
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Lactation sex
Posted: 5/23/2012 6:04:04 PM
My husband loved it. It was helpful when my breast became swollen and our baby didnt wanna nurse atm. I have to say I really enjoyed it when he did it and it turned him on instantly. I tastes like water that has been mixed w/ a bit of sugar. I may be strange but we shared kids together, so at that point, what the heck.
 phun4u
Msg: 186
Lactation sex
Posted: 7/3/2012 8:19:06 AM
I love everything about it! It doesn't even have to lead to sex! There is
Nothing sexier than a lactating women! I am looking for a abf partner now. If anyone close to
Tulsa is interested. Message me!
 irishgurl77
Msg: 187
Lactation sex
Posted: 8/17/2012 2:45:12 PM
i am wanting to find exactly what my profile says i want someone who is willing to suck on me to start my lactaion again and to continue to suck on them there after
 irishgurl77
Msg: 188
Lactation sex
Posted: 8/17/2012 2:52:06 PM
i wish i was closer i am having such a hard time finding a breast feeding no sex partner
 Love.Notes
Msg: 190
Lactation sex
Posted: 8/17/2012 3:31:29 PM
I find it interesting that men want us to swallow their cum but that same man can't drink our breast milk. Even if it's "just to try" it's part of her body that feeds your/a child. I see nothing wrong with giving it a try, and no, I highly doubt it will be something you'll demand more of at the next 3am feeding... but at least you can say you tried it!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >