Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I will review ur profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 angelgigi
Msg: 105
view profile
History
I will review ur profilePage 7 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Yes, will you please review mine and let me know what you think.

Thanks so much,

Gigi
 angelgigi
Msg: 106
view profile
History
I will review ur profile
Posted: 10/5/2006 1:50:13 AM
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile and offer advice. I'm going to do some editing. When I do can I send it to you again and have you look at it??
Appreciate the help.

Hugs,
Gigi
 FescheLola
Msg: 120
I will review ur profile
Posted: 10/19/2007 11:06:17 AM
Madam,

I would be greatly honoured and humbled if you will review my profile.

Kiss kiss possum!

Fesche Lola
 Gmecice51
Msg: 121
Goodafternoon
Posted: 11/5/2008 11:08:08 AM
Your profile is very good. It contains all I needed to see that you and I both have alot in common. I wish others would follow your lead and let people know the type of things they like. I am looking forward to getting to know you more. 5 STAR profile!
Gordon
 Gmecice51
Msg: 122
Goodafternoon
Posted: 11/5/2008 11:09:26 AM
Your profile is very good. It contains all I needed to see that you and I both have alot in common. I wish others would follow your lead and let people know the type of things they like. I am looking forward to getting to know you more. 5 STAR profile!
Gordon
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I will review ur profile