Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > TOUCHING!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Chinarosa
Msg: 76
TOUCHING!Page 4 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
>>I know that for me the touching is so important, it shows me that my partner cares for me all the time not just when we are naked together.<<

I agree. It is important to me as well. Although we occationaly pintch each other,
(sofltly that is), on the butt as we walk by each other. lol
But yea, touching, cuddling, footsie, a gesture of a look, (like one time I was tanning &
he came in, (well I tan naked) & when he seen me like that his eye brow's raised real quick
like... wooh, nice & a gave a slight one sided grin.... Made my day.

But things like that, gestures, touching... yea... VERY important..
 Chinarosa
Msg: 77
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/27/2006 10:11:53 AM
>>Touching is very important for a relationship especially when some people have a hard time verbalizing their feelings. I love being touched and kissed, holding hands, its nice to feel wanted. <<

I totally agree with ya' on that...
 flik66
Msg: 78
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/27/2006 11:07:46 AM
i think Touching is really important in a relationship. and i went out with a guy for 3 yrs, who didnt like cuddles, kisses, snogs, massage, stroking or anything like that, and not suprisingly. the relationship ended, due to other reasons also, but i put up with it for 3 yrs, then decided i had enough!

i Need to b shown affection, and i also enjoy giving it as well, so i am 100% certain that the next relationship i have, will have plenty of the above, and more!!
 Scotchlassie
Msg: 79
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/27/2006 5:11:16 PM
At work, I find a closer connection to customers if/when we touch, some of our customers are dear, sweet, little, old ladies, and they seem to love the emotional connection that physical touch brings.
Shaking hands is also a widely accepted method of bonding thru touch.
For me, touching is a must in a romantic relationship . . . That's the area where BOB just doesn't cut it . . . No hugs during orgasm, sorta spoils it for me
 misterizzio
Msg: 80
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/27/2006 9:52:48 PM
I agree. I dated a girl who didn't like to be touched. At least not in the "gently butt tap" kind of way. That frustrated me, and made me feel rejected...so I guess touch goes two ways...and does something not only for the touchee but the toucher...so both benefit...if that makes any sense...and over a period of time, it makes things like lovemaking better. I once heard someone say something like: "arousal starts with the first hug" or "arousal starts before the bedroom..." I don't remember...but I think it was just a fancier way to say what you did, and had to do with touch...

~Misterizzio
 GoodKittyGoneBad
Msg: 81
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/27/2006 10:03:53 PM
touching is essential, no doubt, a man who is a good toucher is imperitive if you are considering him for sex or a relationship!
 zadsghost
Msg: 82
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/27/2006 10:15:23 PM
I have to agree with the OP. I love to touch my s.o., but I haven't met many women that like to touch their man. Many of my past girlfriends have been quite content to be touched, but they don't seem to have the desire to touch me. I have brought this up on occasion, and I've been told that it's because none of their ex's liked to be touched. In a way, I think they have learned through their experiences, not to be touchy. I just don't want to be in a relationship where I don't feel that my desire is shared.
 Stillalicious
Msg: 83
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/27/2006 11:01:43 PM

Do both men and women belive this to be true?

As a woman I sure do!

How important is this connection throughout the day?

I would say very important. A light touch, handholding, a hug can be the difference between a great relatonship and one that is mediocre. It is a type of communication between two ppl.

I know that for me the touching is so important, it shows me that my partner cares for me all the time not just when we are naked together. Sometimes we can't keep our hands to ourselves - by the time we get in the bedroom we are on fire. The touching continues after as well, making the experience 'whole'.

I couldn't have said it better my friend!
 raspberries n cream
Msg: 84
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/28/2006 4:28:13 AM
Leanne how do you know so much about this subject? My heart breaks at the very thought of posting this to be delivered with the cold medium and interface of an unfeeling computer.
Thank God for heartfelt recipients ...I had recently read that men pay less attention to the bodies largest organ: the skin.

- - - ---

At one time, royal figures recoiled at the gesture of coming in contact i.e. touched
by so-called underlings

So funny how we have learned to be so polite as to 'apologize" if someone merely brushes passed us

I got a joke planned the next time that happens, should someone apologize I will say, damn it you better be, that really hurt

Thanks Leanne for your thoughtful post :) : ) :)
 sparticuss
Msg: 85
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/28/2006 4:47:29 AM
There's nomething not right in here.

There's still morre girls dumping guys who touch them too much than not enough.

And there are more dumping guys who don't ring back at a paticular time then both the other groups put together.
And phones are nothing to do with touch.
 blueyedcowgirl1
Msg: 86
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/28/2006 5:16:54 AM
It's in his KISS!!!!

There is nothing more sensual then someone who knows "how to" kiss and has perfected this art. If eyes are portals to the soul, then lips are the corridor to the mind. A kiss, and deep eye contact can say many things that are difficult to be put into words....both make the heart and blood rush anticipating what's to come!!
 Leeanne
Msg: 87
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/28/2006 6:25:24 AM
Most definitely - "It's in his kiss!" - Kissing is a form of touching isn't it!

When we kiss we share a certain kind of inimate touching that cannot really be disguised. When you know your partner well enough you will be able to tell thier mood by the way they kiss or do not kiss you. There are loving kisses - passionate kisses - friendly kisses - hello kisses - good bye kisses etc. all coming from the same person. If you pay attention to the kiss and the story it tells, you should be able to tell where your relationship stands.
Physical touching is involved in this - not only the touching of two lips but the body language and the amount of contact that comes with the kiss. Does he lean into you? Is there body to body contact? Is it just lips? Do the hands become involved? The list of physical touching is extensive when it involves the kiss. So it all comes down to 'TOUCHING' once again.
 babydolls99
Msg: 88
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/28/2006 7:03:06 AM
Touching and caressing is the ultimate thing for me. Sex, not so much important.
 purelovemaking
Msg: 89
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/28/2006 8:56:16 AM
Touching is very important for me ...not just the area
it makes the sex greater
 tenbears17292
Msg: 90
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/28/2006 10:40:50 AM
the last g/f I had was alright with touching outside of the bedroom but in the bedroom you couldn't touch her breast because it hurt. Don't even try to rub her clit she would feel like she had to pee. And the only position she could have sex that was comfotable in was doggie. She was the weidest woman I have ever been with. The things one will put up with because one cares.
 Southern-Thunder
Msg: 91
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/28/2006 12:16:25 PM
TOUCHING THE SOFT SKIN OF A WOMANS BODY IS ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING AND WONDERFUL THINGS A MAN CAN DO, TO FEEL THE WARMTH OF HER BODY AND TO SMELL THE FRESHNESS OF HER BODY IS SOMETHING THAT CAN'T BE DESCRIBED BUT JUST DOWN RIGHT ROMANTIC. TOUCHING IS A MUST FOR ME AND SOMETHING I REALLY DO ENJOY.
 raspberries n cream
Msg: 92
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/28/2006 1:48:02 PM
Google

"ashley montague skin"

Ciao folks

boxman
Msg: 93
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/28/2006 6:37:16 PM
Maybe it's just because I've gotten so dang-goned old, but I now find I enjoy prolonged foreplay more. It could also be that subconsciously, since my stroke, I'm a little concerned about the activity. Whatever the cause, the result is I enjoy spending an inordinate amount of time just laying in the bed, in the dark, and simply exploring my partner's body with my hands and fingers. Good problem to have.
 lil mexican
Msg: 94
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/28/2006 6:41:15 PM
can you be to touchy because i waz with this one girl and she dumped me cuz she said i wuz to touchey feeley
 KaraokeTom
Msg: 95
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/28/2006 7:11:01 PM
I agree 100% of the touching. Love making is very important in a relationship but I do believe in the art of touching while kissing, or cuddling. I would love to be able to have someone in my life I could reach over put my hand on her leg while we are out for a drive. I would love to feel the touch of a womans fingers going thru my hair or lightly going up and down my arm while I am touching her. I believe in touching, such as the woman in the kitchen just looking out the window and me coming behind her putting my hands thru her arms and pulling her close to let her know that she is loved and always cherished. Slight kisses on the neck to make her feel warm. I DO believe in touching.
 MillionDollarSmile
Msg: 96
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/28/2006 8:07:29 PM
I am a very touchy feely person. I am not good at verbalizing my feelings so I use touch as a way to express myself. It also just feels good to run your hands all over the one you love.
 2LuvYou2
Msg: 97
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/30/2006 6:33:20 PM
Great post Leeanne and I would have to agree that touching is 100% needed in a relationship.

Being touched with the hands or the lips is the greatest feeling ever.... that is one of my biggest turn on's.
 lookinooki
Msg: 98
TOUCHING!
Posted: 5/31/2006 11:11:48 AM
My favorite thing of all is
When someone holds my face with thier two hands and gives me a soft kiss on the forhead!!! LOVE IT!!
 IrishEyes71
Msg: 99
TOUCHING!
Posted: 6/5/2006 10:57:19 AM
I love the touching aspect. Holding hands. Somebody rubbing my head. The cuddle at night. Legs entwined and just falling asleep like that. Touch my neck and I'm yours. I know when I like somebody alot I always went to touch them. Like resting my head on their shoulder, putting my legs up on them. Just leaning back on them. Somebodies arms wrapped around you is a great feeling. You feel safe and loved.

Also a hug from just about anyone, can really make you feel good.
 LQQKING4more
Msg: 100
TOUCHING!
Posted: 6/5/2006 2:11:14 PM
I love to touch
specialy when I am with someone I am attracted to, it's my way of saying can we go back to my/your place now for the real fun to begin. And knowing that my partner is aroused by my touch is an even bigger turn on and makes me want to touch them more be it holding there hand running my nails lightly up there thigh or playing with there hair, and kiss me at a red light OMG we have to be out for how long???
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > TOUCHING!