Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > TOUCHING!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Achtung71
Msg: 76
TOUCHING!Page 4 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
now spread the word, cause what the hell are we doing here
 DungenessCrab
Msg: 77
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/30/2006 6:08:47 PM
Thank you, MakTK009. Good reference!
Another book (that I believe references Montague) is Helen Coulter's "The Power of Touch".
 secondchanc0
Msg: 78
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/31/2006 9:38:55 AM
You know intercourse is great put its the end touching is the begining, i like betouched the drilling and date.We know the other great thing that comes next.
 Leeanne
Msg: 79
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/31/2006 10:53:51 AM
When touching subsides.....
There are times in our relationships when the touching may subside - it is a signal to amplify the touch not to give in to the situation. Think of times when you like or need to be touched and project that onto your partner. It's not about sexual touching, although that can be part of it, it's the stroking of the hair - holding hands and stroking your palm - the arm around the shoulders - the cuddling etc.
I would certainly question a partner that does not respond to your touching. Although some people find the intimacy of touching difficult - when you are in a relationship there should be some amount of touching that happens between the two of you. The doors of communication should be wide open if you cannot feel comfortable with the level of touching in your relationship. Get to the root of the inability to provide or recieve touch, it will improve any waivering relationship. The bonding that touching provides, is imperative to the strength and development of any lasting relationship.
 Piercedstuff
Msg: 80
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/31/2006 11:11:17 AM
Touching helps with connecting 2 people thats for sure
 TheToweringTraveller
Msg: 81
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/31/2006 12:44:10 PM
It is so important to a healthy relationship to involve a good ammount of physical contact. I love it, it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
 kap10cavy1963
Msg: 82
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/31/2006 4:07:38 PM
In the immortal words of Exile, "I wanna kiss you all over"
 Let’s Marinate.
Msg: 83
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 10:23:34 AM
The skin is the largest organ on a person’s body, touching, kissing, and breathing on ones skin brings about feelings in most. It can be an escape in time, a person is not thinking about paying their rent or things like problems at work. They are simply consumed with themselves and the reactions to stimulating actions. Being creative keeps things interesting. A foot message, a neck rub or simply holding some one tight in the streets, dancing to the beat inside. It’s about how the contact is done and getting involved in each other- I would say.
 Lord Tyranus
Msg: 84
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 11:04:26 AM
Touching is the first, meaningful step in a relationship between a man and a sandwich... Followed by kissing, and then eating
 Big Surprise
Msg: 85
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 11:24:18 AM
I agree with Leeanne but if the person you are with just wants to get down to business I'm game for that too. However, I don't think touching need always involve physical contact. It can be done with the eyes alone which is even more beautiful for me.
 Leeanne
Msg: 86
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 11:33:26 AM
I can see what you are saying by touching with the eyes - it's like when you are at a party in a crowded room and your lover is across the room - he smiles and beams at you his eyes roaming your body - giving you 'the look'. With each glance the moment grows more tantilizing and stimulating, by the time you get him home and you are alone the sex begins without words or foreplay. However with that said the touching sure as hel! better be involved in that love making as the session progresses.

Edit (below) The mind is a huge and erotic tool in the growth of your sexual experiences - of course the mind can stimulate you perhaps even more than the actual act of touching - but just what would you be fantasizing about - wouldn't it include touching?!
 msvicbcgirl
Msg: 87
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 11:37:14 AM
all that leads up to the sex is what makes it so good. Just think even if you are just having a quickie is it not the act of someone elses hands on you that turns you on. Is it not when your someone brushes by
you that the feelings arouse inside of you. It leads to the thinking and the daydreaming. Speaking of those things thinking and daydreaming can those not be just as arousing as the touch?
 msvicbcgirl
Msg: 88
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 11:43:23 AM
come on you can't tell me that thinking about it all day then ripping the close off a person when you see then doesn't excite you just a little dp1727
 peluzza1980
Msg: 89
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 11:48:50 AM
You are righ,nothing is better than be touching firts before sex,My guy is just like that ,Im so happy with Him,by the way i met him here!!!
 bradonlap
Msg: 90
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 12:07:34 PM
touching is a great way talking without saying anything.
 in2you2
Msg: 91
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 12:53:14 PM
what a huge turn on it is to have someone who is affectionate in words and touch. this is the ''package''.

i'm always looking for the connection of mind body,, and spirit.

the art of fondling and touching is a erotic message that goes stright to the release of endorphines of pleasure.

our minds search for that as the total release and giving in tremendouse doses of pleasure-...
i'm always gratreful for the whole ''package'' and it truly is an art--
ray --st.pete fl-
 in2you2
Msg: 92
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 12:57:02 PM
certainly does.

and the release of affection,,,passion,, and lust is absolutly the biggest high the mind knows--

before and after-- the performance.

i don;t settle for anything less than great--- and am a major contributor to the arts -- just ask - and ye shall inherit the world---let's rock!!`
ray st.pete fl.
 Leeanne
Msg: 93
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 2:36:44 PM
HK - believe me when you have the right partner the touch of his hands - lips - tounge - whatever, will be something you desire always - it will be natural - freeing and overwhelmingly blissful. You will amaze yourself, that touching will just become a natural part of being - just as breathing is to life. Once you allow yourself to indulge and let it be as it should be, you will encounter a new world of fascination - an extension of your sexuality that will certainly surprize you - enlighten you - entice you and make your desires go out of control.
 Scarletttt
Msg: 94
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 3:08:26 PM
Touching him ANYWHERE gets me hot!!!!!!!! I love smacking his butt..
 ivannaa
Msg: 95
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 6:46:24 PM
very VERY important !!!!!!!! I come from a non-demonstrative family so I think I tend to touch my S.O. too much (if that is possible...... is it?? ) I love holding hands..... well.... just any touching..... it could just be that our legs are touching as we watch a movie...... it's still touching!! If you think about it your whole bosy (skin) is a sensory organ...... but while touch is very important I must say that scent (candles, cologne, incense etc.) and sound (voice.... hehehe) are right up there in second place..... and eye contact.... especially in public.......................

I can't understand someone NOT wanting to be touched.

JMHO

bradonlap
Msg: 96
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/16/2006 8:00:40 AM
its a nice way to show what your thinking about that person....something that brings you two closer together......your partner will feel that he or she is wanted and desired
 jo~
Msg: 97
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/7/2006 2:59:25 PM
"Touch Me.....take me to that other place"..........A Beautiful Day by U2........Just as babies, we all need to be touched to feel special and wanted............Mmmmmmmmm so nice!!!!
 noodnix
Msg: 98
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/7/2006 3:23:46 PM
touching is great. the gentle caress of a hand down your arm...touching the waist...rubbing backs...

ah, how I miss that...
 unirace
Msg: 99
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/7/2006 10:27:49 PM
yeah touching gives you the chance to discover the erogenos parts of your soulmate, and yours to.
can you imagine a salad with no dressing?
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 100
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/8/2006 12:02:08 AM
I love giving and getting attention.. a touch from the person you love can mean so much. There are of course different types of touches... sometimes just a light touch on your arm or waist when you are out in public show that the person you are with is into you!! He is paying attention to you and wants you... so he touches you. It is always reassuring for the man to touch me. But I do the same thing, if we're shopping somewhere I will just run my hand down his back... or scratch it lightly.. and love running my fingers through his hair while he's driving. so.. YES touching is very very important...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > TOUCHING!