Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > TOUCHING!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 msvicbcgirl
Msg: 76
TOUCHING!Page 4 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
come on you can't tell me that thinking about it all day then ripping the close off a person when you see then doesn't excite you just a little dp1727
 peluzza1980
Msg: 77
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 11:48:50 AM
You are righ,nothing is better than be touching firts before sex,My guy is just like that ,Im so happy with Him,by the way i met him here!!!
 bradonlap
Msg: 78
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 12:07:34 PM
touching is a great way talking without saying anything.
 in2you2
Msg: 79
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 12:53:14 PM
what a huge turn on it is to have someone who is affectionate in words and touch. this is the ''package''.

i'm always looking for the connection of mind body,, and spirit.

the art of fondling and touching is a erotic message that goes stright to the release of endorphines of pleasure.

our minds search for that as the total release and giving in tremendouse doses of pleasure-...
i'm always gratreful for the whole ''package'' and it truly is an art--
ray --st.pete fl-
 in2you2
Msg: 80
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 12:57:02 PM
certainly does.

and the release of affection,,,passion,, and lust is absolutly the biggest high the mind knows--

before and after-- the performance.

i don;t settle for anything less than great--- and am a major contributor to the arts -- just ask - and ye shall inherit the world---let's rock!!`
ray st.pete fl.
 Leeanne
Msg: 81
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 2:36:44 PM
HK - believe me when you have the right partner the touch of his hands - lips - tounge - whatever, will be something you desire always - it will be natural - freeing and overwhelmingly blissful. You will amaze yourself, that touching will just become a natural part of being - just as breathing is to life. Once you allow yourself to indulge and let it be as it should be, you will encounter a new world of fascination - an extension of your sexuality that will certainly surprize you - enlighten you - entice you and make your desires go out of control.
 Scarletttt
Msg: 82
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 3:08:26 PM
Touching him ANYWHERE gets me hot!!!!!!!! I love smacking his butt..
 ivannaa
Msg: 83
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/15/2006 6:46:24 PM
very VERY important !!!!!!!! I come from a non-demonstrative family so I think I tend to touch my S.O. too much (if that is possible...... is it?? ) I love holding hands..... well.... just any touching..... it could just be that our legs are touching as we watch a movie...... it's still touching!! If you think about it your whole bosy (skin) is a sensory organ...... but while touch is very important I must say that scent (candles, cologne, incense etc.) and sound (voice.... hehehe) are right up there in second place..... and eye contact.... especially in public.......................

I can't understand someone NOT wanting to be touched.

JMHO

bradonlap
Msg: 84
TOUCHING!
Posted: 8/16/2006 8:00:40 AM
its a nice way to show what your thinking about that person....something that brings you two closer together......your partner will feel that he or she is wanted and desired
 jo~
Msg: 85
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/7/2006 2:59:25 PM
"Touch Me.....take me to that other place"..........A Beautiful Day by U2........Just as babies, we all need to be touched to feel special and wanted............Mmmmmmmmm so nice!!!!
 noodnix
Msg: 86
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/7/2006 3:23:46 PM
touching is great. the gentle caress of a hand down your arm...touching the waist...rubbing backs...

ah, how I miss that...
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 87
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/8/2006 12:02:08 AM
I love giving and getting attention.. a touch from the person you love can mean so much. There are of course different types of touches... sometimes just a light touch on your arm or waist when you are out in public show that the person you are with is into you!! He is paying attention to you and wants you... so he touches you. It is always reassuring for the man to touch me. But I do the same thing, if we're shopping somewhere I will just run my hand down his back... or scratch it lightly.. and love running my fingers through his hair while he's driving. so.. YES touching is very very important...
 kingbreeze
Msg: 88
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/8/2006 2:09:57 AM
i love touching, it's a good way to let your partner know that they are still desireable and if you do it right i don't think that there is any reason for the passion in a relationship to end. one of my favorites is to give a finger tip massage to a girl friend. it wakes up all of the millions of nerve endings in her body and she often starts to tingle and get little chills that rush through her body. it's nice to see her looking up at me with that look in her eyes and watch her cheeks get flush, plus i take mental notes of the spots that i find that have the most effect on her and use them later during sex. a well placed hand or light touch while in the moment can have a huge impact on the act itself.
 Jon_Duan06
Msg: 89
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/8/2006 6:04:12 AM
i believe it wholeheartedly, it especially makes the girl more likely to be faithful, in my experience yes.
 un_deny_able
Msg: 90
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/8/2006 10:41:07 AM
touching is a form of fore play... I think there is nothing better than to go through the day patting, rubbing, and teasing your partner in small guestures of touch. It makes my body crave him more than I already do, and at night I can't wait til the kids are in bed and I can take my man and please him while whispering all the naughty thoughts he made me think about through the day in his ear while making love.
 Leeanne
Msg: 91
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/8/2006 5:54:15 PM
There are times when I can sit and just think about those special moments when I have touched and been touched. The memory of the moment is so intense, it makes me crave the touches once again. I can almost feel him pressing my skin - the soft gental stroking - the purposeful sensual caressing - the tingling of my skin - the swelling of my lips prepared to kiss passionately. Nothing better than having a partner make you feel as though you are in the moment, even when you are all alone.
 luvinheart
Msg: 92
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/8/2006 6:14:20 PM
i think it sounds delightful :)
I am an extremely physical affectionate girl.
 shryke2
Msg: 93
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/8/2006 7:26:04 PM
Touching doesn't have to just be with skin to skin contact.... there's many ways of touching to convey your feelings and affection... or hint at more

an incidental brush of hair on his arm.
walking a bit too close and brushing him with your breast.
a light breath on his ear.
your hip passing close to him as you walk past his chair, just skimming by.
close quarters and brushing chest to chest to get by.
your fingertips touching as you hand him something.

many, many ways to touch and express yourself.....

hummmm.... makes me want to go write a touching story right now.....

T

noodnix
Msg: 94
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/9/2006 1:36:14 AM
hugging and holding hands in public or walking arm in arm, and small kisses are about all I can take when it comes to public displays of affection...
 victory1225
Msg: 95
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/9/2006 9:11:42 PM
I feel very awkward when I touch and they pull away or NEVER touch, even after asking. It sort of heightens my "spider senses". What's wrong here, ya know?

If they never touch, there is a problem, unless the dude has lice on their body or something.

~n~
 da spitfire
Msg: 96
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/10/2006 1:53:55 PM

unless the dude has lice on their body or something.

Okay, umm..ew!!

Me.. I love to touch. I'm a very affectionate person and I guess my way of showing affection is by hugging, kissing, holding hands..whatever. My thing is, when i'm with somebody, relationship wise, I need to touch them. It's weird I know, but I need to touch the people I'm with. I do touch when I flirt, one on one of course. I fidn that touchign makes things flow better and body language is always a good communicator.
 Can You Set The Hook
Msg: 97
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/10/2006 6:18:19 PM
Yes toughing is very important. It makes me feel special and really gets me in the mood. And it makes my girl friend fell special and also put her in the mood.
 JADENSTAR
Msg: 98
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/11/2006 5:42:00 PM
i would not be with someone who didnt do the touching, carressing, kissing, holding hands, to me thats what builds me up for later.............j
 Angel From Hell
Msg: 99
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:17:55 PM
I luv to touch... Lots of touching, kissing, cuddling & caressing is always a good thing
 Biggus1958
Msg: 100
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:23:52 PM
Touching is good!! I touch myself ALL the time!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > TOUCHING!