Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > TOUCHING!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 victory1225
Msg: 151
TOUCHING!Page 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I feel very awkward when I touch and they pull away or NEVER touch, even after asking. It sort of heightens my "spider senses". What's wrong here, ya know?

If they never touch, there is a problem, unless the dude has lice on their body or something.

~n~
 da spitfire
Msg: 152
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/10/2006 1:53:55 PM

unless the dude has lice on their body or something.

Okay, umm..ew!!

Me.. I love to touch. I'm a very affectionate person and I guess my way of showing affection is by hugging, kissing, holding hands..whatever. My thing is, when i'm with somebody, relationship wise, I need to touch them. It's weird I know, but I need to touch the people I'm with. I do touch when I flirt, one on one of course. I fidn that touchign makes things flow better and body language is always a good communicator.
 Can You Set The Hook
Msg: 153
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/10/2006 6:18:19 PM
Yes toughing is very important. It makes me feel special and really gets me in the mood. And it makes my girl friend fell special and also put her in the mood.
 larwilliams
Msg: 154
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/11/2006 5:36:41 PM
After some of the nasty girls i've met, i'm surprised i still love touching, but I do

I remember one oral experience that left me with a yeasty taste for a week.. simply gross.
 JADENSTAR
Msg: 155
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/11/2006 5:42:00 PM
i would not be with someone who didnt do the touching, carressing, kissing, holding hands, to me thats what builds me up for later.............j
 Angel From Hell
Msg: 156
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:17:55 PM
I luv to touch... Lots of touching, kissing, cuddling & caressing is always a good thing
 Biggus1958
Msg: 157
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:23:52 PM
Touching is good!! I touch myself ALL the time!!!!
 Leeanne
Msg: 158
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:44:09 PM
Sometimes it's good to take the moments in your life when the touching made you feel the most euphoria. Try and hold on to the events surrounding those moments. What was the build up - how was the touching played out - what was special about it - what part of your body was it that made it so wonderful - was it lips, tounge, fingers or other that brought on the euphoria? Transfer all of that to every moment of touching and try and capture that again and again. Hold it in your minds eye and when you are being touched again allow that feeling to surface and you will find yourself deeply involved in the pleasure once again. It's sort of a tantric way of being - allowing yourself to hold on to all the pleasures in life and carrying them on for moments less intense - allowing them to build to a better place.
Continual contact with your partner helps to keep things fresh and tantalizing - the casual touching makes the more intimate moments electric, because you have been craving the touching to go further.
 ERsunshine
Msg: 159
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/11/2006 8:19:38 PM
Touching.. any touching, throught the day.. is the best form of foreplay. Talk about 'delayed gratification'.. but when that gratification comes.. WOW!!!
 Ahhh!
Msg: 160
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/11/2006 8:38:47 PM
i love being able to touch a guy....i agree, being physical does not necessarily always mean it has to be sexual.
 *buzz*
Msg: 161
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/13/2006 4:59:41 AM
With the right person I love this sense to experience. It warms you up, energises you ... afterall, it can be quite contagious if you let your barriers slip down quickly
 cindersella37
Msg: 162
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/13/2006 6:33:46 AM
I come from a very touchy-feely family -- nothing better than saying hello to a friend or family member with a nice warm hug. Something as simple as putting your hand on another's hand conveys a feeling of compassion. When in a relationship, there is nothing nicer than those little touches -- a soft kiss on the back of the neck while doing the dishes or a small carress in passing. To me, this is one of the nicest ways to show affection for another person. It is those little gestures that keep the relationship strong.
 mysticmanxxxxx
Msg: 163
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/13/2006 6:41:06 AM
Could not agree with I more the more u touch the closer u get the more u touch the better the fun in the bedroom
 _TDH_
Msg: 164
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/14/2006 9:39:16 PM
Ohhhhh yeah. Just touching can be fantastic. Sometimes its just a very slow caress. And then there's one where she drags her nails slowly across my tummy... I don't know what it is but every muscle starts clenching and releasing... its electric, almost too intense, but I don't want her to stop
 shiloh44
Msg: 165
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/15/2006 3:36:11 AM
I agree touching is a very important aspect of every day life in a relationship,its a way of saying wow,or good morning,or i love you,or thank you for being in my life,its love and warmth,knowing someone actually does care about you and likes the way you feel,same as holding hands or a small kiss good morning,and over all these feelings all come from the heart,the body is an amazing piece of creation and creation needs to be touched as many have lost touch for who they really are
 Leeanne
Msg: 166
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 9/15/2006 7:27:35 AM
Addressing msg 151...
It is my belief that touching becomes something that some younger ladies feel uncomfortable with, because they are unsure of their own sexuality and feelings about thier bodies. Sensual touching and touching of any intimate nature becomes much easier for them as they mature and become at ease with themselves. Exploring with a woman that is of a tender age is a task that needs to be taken slowly and without being pushy or aggressive in nature. (Or just appearing that way.) Don't feel dejected - just take it slowly and go with her cues as to when and how she wishes to be touched - build on that & in time touching will become more natural and flow with ease.
 JADENSTAR
Msg: 167
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 10/11/2006 5:29:31 PM
TOUCHING AND OTHER THINGS LIKE HOLDING HANDS AND HUGGING AND KISSING ARE ALL FOREPLAY TO ME.....................
 LittleJuhl
Msg: 168
TOUCHING!
Posted: 10/11/2006 5:38:07 PM
I think touching can really show that you want to be with that person. It gives an extra boost of confidence to the person you're with when, you hold their hand or just touch them as you walk by. Plus it's really sweet.
 *mandrake*
Msg: 169
TOUCHING!
Posted: 10/11/2006 5:52:34 PM
Touching....stroking...is one of the best healers we have. Touching can heal and mend emotionally, physically, and spiritually. It creates a bond between two people that is very special.

The skin has so many nerve endings, that when touching begins, provides immense pleasure. The hands speak for the eyes.
 ShoreLover714
Msg: 170
TOUCHING!
Posted: 10/12/2006 4:18:21 AM
Oh, absolutely.....what else is foreplay other than holding hands, touching, hugging, all of that? It's the first way that you communicate to each other that you're attracted and want to be closer.....and how the other person responds to that sends a whole lot of feedback that tells you if the feeling is mutual. If it IS......it builds from there!
 Mandi_413
Msg: 171
TOUCHING!
Posted: 12/19/2006 8:35:14 PM
To add to Message 169....Love all that you said - totally agree that touching can heal and mend emotionally, physically and spiritually. IMO, though, the hands speak for the HEART, too (not just for the eyes).
 mostlykitten
Msg: 172
TOUCHING!
Posted: 12/19/2006 8:42:15 PM
Well if I'm with somebody I find sexually attractive and he puts his hand on my leg, I really feel it, I have been totally turned on by just a slight touch before, I love a man who is good with his fingers too, very important to me, love to have my hair played with, love to be touched by the right person, sometimes you just feel a jolt, I agree, it's really nice.

If that's not something a guys into, I won't stick around long, next time. Never got much of that from my last one. I hope I can get with somebody really good again someday, who likes what I like, who I have strong chemisty with.

Once I was with a guy who was totally into playing with my hair, said he just wanted to look me in the face so I just did that, and the whole time he messed up my hair, played with it, pulled it but not hard, and he was getting so turned on by staring me in the face, making strong eye contact, we weren't talking, just staring at each other and he was really getting turned on, I think, it was really erotic for me, loved it, all about touching. It's the kitten in me. :)
 sexy_temptress
Msg: 173
TOUCHING!
Posted: 12/20/2006 3:52:07 AM
TOUCHING throughout the day ( and not just for the bedroom's sake ) is a big indication of how good your chemistry is together. There is this guy who just loves to kiss my back or smell my neck. I could be just standing there in his room and he can be busy, getting ready for work or whatever...I could be washing his dishes or doing whatever...and HE NEVER FAILS to come up behind me and press his face up against my neck or my back...to smell it and kiss it.
 jardinero
Msg: 174
TOUCHING!
Posted: 12/20/2006 5:43:26 AM
to sum it up

Actions speak louder than words!
 Alicia1986
Msg: 175
TOUCHING!
Posted: 12/20/2006 6:52:50 AM
we actually just learned in class that those who are touched on a daily basis by either another human, or pet, will live longer then a person who does not.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > TOUCHING!