Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > TOUCHING!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 joanne1357
Msg: 141
TOUCHING!Page 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
... is a very important part of a relationship, both in and out of the bedroom.
 HowDidIGetHere
Msg: 142
TOUCHING!
Posted: 4/12/2009 6:20:31 AM

The most important part of a relationship is not the actual act of having sex together, but the touching that goes on throughout the time you spend together. Holding hands, rubbing your back, stroking your hair, placing a hand on your knee, a kiss on the cheek, cuddling, playing footsies, a gentle smack on the butt, you name it. Any kind of loving gesture to connect with your partner will enhance the lovemaking in the bedroom.

So well said. Worth repeating. Thank you, Leeanne!!
 kayliecat
Msg: 143
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 4/12/2009 11:04:07 AM
Wow...authored by Leeanne...and from 3 years ago - and STILL so pertinant! You go, girl!

ITA in the importance of touch.

And here's what I'll add. For me, touching is an indication of my comfort level, the intimacy level.

I don't touch strangers. I do very light, non-intimate touches on a first date...if the date goes well, the touches might increase..

But then at the second date, I feel shy again, and won't touch much.

Over time, in a good relationship, the intimacy increases and soon the touches are natural and frequent and loving.

But when a problem arises, the touching goes down a little...

It's like, touching is almost a barometer of what is going on b/t 2 people... when I touch a lot it's because I have comfort and affection. When i touch less there's a problem. If he is touchy with me he probably feels affection towards me, but if he's not - aka wants to have sex but isn't touchy the rest of the time, then there are likely feelings missing.

Of course some people just aren't touchy types of people and so for them, none of the above would be true... but for touchy people, yeah, I think it can be a good quick way to gauge the quality of the relationship...
 texas ice tea
Msg: 144
TOUCHING!
Posted: 4/12/2009 11:19:48 AM
VERY IMPORTANT!Gets the juices flowing,acts of play,that take away the daily stresses in our lives, All forms of fourplay rock!So buy the time you hit the bedroom the heat is so smokin,One may just might forget to shut the door behind! As passion is let loose,bring mountains of pleasures rippling threw your body!MMMMMMMMMMMMM! got to go now!
 marleee
Msg: 145
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 4/12/2009 11:30:14 AM
You are so right sister...........the almost kiss...the look in the eye........the gentle touch all sets me up to be a completely out of control wild woman behind closed doors!!! lol And i do think men feel the same way...although they look at it more like a tease, but it just seems to make them all the more crazy when its time to play.
M
 MandaKay
Msg: 146
TOUCHING!
Posted: 4/12/2009 2:25:09 PM
I like to hold hands....in public and behind closed doors. I like kissing. That is about the extend of touching that I will engage in.
 Wiccanwolf
Msg: 147
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/19/2009 8:20:16 PM
Touching.....is very important. While you are walking down the street, holding eachother's hand. Or holding one another while waiting on line at a movie. One in a while a gentle touch on the shoulder or a light touch on the back of the neck. It's all important to me when you're with the person you care about.

Most important, while in bed. When you both are in no hurry to go anywhere and have all night. Massages are nice, with the lights low and soft music. Soft touches and taking ones time makes the night all the more better.
 Single_in_ H_town
Msg: 148
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/19/2009 10:33:44 PM
holding hands is one of the best feelings in the world when your with someone you love, the feeling of souls binding even for only sometime, is something we should all remember, in my opinon: love is about it all, not just doing well "it" in the bedroom

you are 100% right.
 ktori
Msg: 149
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/19/2009 10:38:58 PM
Yes! Oh yes! When he touches me like that all day, I have to drag him into bed early...

BTW this is one thing that older guys are way better for.
 wacowboy3
Msg: 150
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/20/2009 9:08:12 AM
I believe touching is very important in and out of the bedroom. When I am in a relationship , I just cant help myself if I care for someone. Holding hands, touching there face, giving a hug, kiss on the neck,it all just seems normal to me . That is one of the things I really miss now that I am not in a relationship . I believe its important to show affection even if the motive is not to end in the bedroom. I used to give the ex a squeez on the butt as she washed dishes just to let her know I cared. I was really surprised when my ex g/f told me that she had never been with a man, that cuddled after sex. She loved it. For me after making love, I still do not want it to end, I need to gentle hold her in my arms, lightly brush her arm,rub her back etc. Damn I miss that lol
 lynrit
Msg: 151
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/20/2009 12:11:36 PM
NO!!!! If someone was continuously touching me I would have to kill them. I'm all for sex but there comes a time when you need to stop touching me. If you want to pet something buy a cat.
 khudson63109
Msg: 152
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/20/2009 12:36:16 PM
Foreplay starts the minute you meet and continues forever.
 Dagaz!
Msg: 153
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/20/2009 1:20:04 PM
I am happy to have the guy in my life that wanted more than friendship after awhile. We are both continually being touchy and feely. When I am on the back of his bike, I can't keep my hands off his neck, shoulders, arms, back and chest. I have to make myself stop. He is always reaching down and rubbing my leg. When not going out and just watching TV, we cuddle and are touchy & feely. In the kitchen, the same way. He is the same way afterwards, also. Touching, for me, is like foreplay, also.
 OneMoondance
Msg: 154
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/20/2009 1:44:41 PM
Without touch, there would be no intimacy.
Of the five senses, touch is the most sensual.
ime
 One_Gentle_Man
Msg: 155
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/20/2009 9:07:20 PM
Touch is one of the best ways of communicating. The touch of a hand, fingertips brushing a cheek , an arm around someone's shoulder , can convey more than a plethora of words. Touch can be friendly, comforting or at it's best sensual.
 HazelRose
Msg: 156
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/20/2009 11:07:06 PM
Touching is way more important than anything else. Without touch, even an infant will die. Think about that for a moment.
 danzandsing
Msg: 157
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/21/2009 2:08:10 AM
Leeanne, you and hubby have been very, very naughty lately...it even has you writing about it!

It is very important to not just "bump and go". Caressing a woman into my embrace is just as important as going full throttle inside of her. I love to hold hands while I'm deep inside of her, while enacting reverse cowgirl. I also love having the woman lie her back on my chest, and grab her breasts, while in the same moving position.

Touch is an assurance for both of us. A deep physical connection is just as important as the mental connection conversation creates.

Danz
 daydreamer57
Msg: 158
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/21/2009 4:41:47 AM
This would be called the little things that woman appreciate and enjoy...light touches as to carress...maybe a brush in the right places....it is foreplay to an extent and builds her anticipation.....BUT .....most men dont take the time.....
 Dagaz!
Msg: 159
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/21/2009 6:26:37 AM
Some do though. Most women do, too.
 bballsbest2
Msg: 160
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:05:10 AM
I think everyone craves the physical touch of another person, it's just a matter of whether or not they're willing to admit it. I loved it when I was in a relationship and my girlfriend would hold my hand as she drove or when she would suggest we watch a movie just so we could cuddle. I also liked running my hand up and down her leg, especially when she shaved. Likewise I liked having her run her hand up and down my leg. Needless to say I was sad when the relationship ended.

While I do like to touch and be touched, I'm very shy about initiating it because I know not every person likes to be touched by people they aren't close to and it can be very uncomfortable if they don't want it. Needless to say there are a lot of times where I'll see people giving each other massages, running their hands up and down each others legs, hand holding, cuddling, etc. and I'll wish pretty badly that I was involved in that and get a little down because I'm not. Actually talking about this is making me wish I had a woman cuddling with me and touching me right now.
 BBW_4_U
Msg: 161
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:54:23 AM
Im very affectionate an enjoy touching, kissing, holding hands, cuddling up on couch, reassurance touching like out in public an i wrap my arm around him or lean against him.. If there is None of above than i lose interest really fast.. Hmmm makes me miss being with someone
 Msidd
Msg: 162
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/27/2009 4:00:01 AM
Yes it is very important, I totally agree.
 Leeanne
Msg: 163
view profile
History
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:26:14 PM
danzandsing - LMAO Check out the start date of this thread - we've been naughty for a very very long time! Some things never change - thank God!! Wouldn't have it any other way!
Glad some people are still thinking about the simpler side of life and intimacy!
 Miss Blueberry
Msg: 164
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/27/2009 8:13:22 PM
Touching is EXTREMELY important...it provides indication of interest. This can be a simple touch of the shoulder, hand, slight brush up against your arm...Just stay away from those other body parts...Or the gal may run unless you ALREADY know each other...
 Ifeellucky
Msg: 165
TOUCHING!
Posted: 7/27/2009 10:38:18 PM
the most important part in any relationship...touching is foreplay from the minute you see the person until the act of making love
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > TOUCHING!