Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 fiery redhead
Msg: 3
i feel like dyingPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
i will just remind you of what you said a few days ago on your last thread:

I just want the truth
Posted: 3/20/2006 1011 PM
i never confronted him about the phone records cause i know he would be pissed if he knew i went thru his personal things. im kinda saving that for when im sure i dont want to be with him because i know bringing it up will end things for good. now, with regards to the web page, yes it is documentation. but its documentation of him asking girls about the weather, sports and talking about his cat. documentation? yes proof of cheating?...just not sure...

so, i assume you brought up the phone records because deep down you knew it was over. you believe he cheated, so now you can't trust him...therefore, the relationship is over, regardless of who says it. you are young, and this will be good experience for you down the road.

for the meet, keep it short. bring all his stuff, hand it to him,wish him luck, and get the heck out of there. DO NOT cry, ask him to give it another chance, or beg in any fashion. keep saying to yourself "he's a cheater, i don't want him."
i feel like dying
Posted: 3/26/2006 12:35:50 PM
go out and celebrate. You're better off without him anyways! Oh yeah and make him come get his stuff himself you shouldn't have to go see him to give him anything.. if he wants it he can come and get it
 shrekcansqueak
Msg: 9
view profile
History
i feel like dying
Posted: 3/26/2006 1:05:04 PM
be with people stay busy pray, and stop all correspondence with him....you will get better. the next one who breaks your heart wont be so bad.
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 17
i feel like dying
Posted: 3/26/2006 2:19:27 PM
Call you doctor... get some xanax... to get past the pain... and you will get past it... just takes time to detox off of someone...

I had an ex who cheated... he still to this day denies it... says the girl who's house he was at was his friends girl... funny cuz he moved in with her... wonder if his friend cared??? doesn't matter his cousin sold him down the river and told me... but to me... even if I was wrong about the cheating... the second I felt like I couldn't trust him... we needed to be done... can't live like that...
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 21
i feel like dying
Posted: 3/26/2006 3:36:15 PM
that was your closure...
 Amineedsluv2
Msg: 26
i feel like dying
Posted: 3/26/2006 4:37:16 PM
Are you crazy!Dont be such a whimp! burn his junk then give him his cra p ina box and denie how it got like that! he isnt worth the effort...Life is short! So live live it!

Ami
 bman03
Msg: 36
view profile
History
i feel like dying
Posted: 3/28/2006 1:46:21 AM
U need to find a guy that doesnt treat u like that, u seem like a good girl
 bman03
Msg: 37
view profile
History
i feel like dying
Posted: 3/28/2006 1:51:21 AM
dude ur an idiot just another guy talking that has cheated on his women
 azblueskies57
Msg: 41
i feel like dying
Posted: 3/28/2006 9:59:59 AM
OMG, this is funny. I love it when people correct people's speling and then mispell.

Your proof is a girl friends statement? Did she screw him? Or was she there? DO YOU REALLY have proof?
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 51
i feel like dying
Posted: 3/29/2006 10:37:13 PM
Op, I don't know what you are doing through, but you can definately overcome this. You have people out there that care. I appeal to your conscoius to not do anything to yourself , just be yourself and start being happy and be assertive and happy with who you are.

Get well soon.
 PiscesPassion
Msg: 54
i feel like dying
Posted: 4/18/2006 8:16:18 AM
OK - this is what a lot of people are not going to like nor agree with. I HAVE HUGE HEART, ROMANTIC and HAVE DONE THE threesome, couple swap, and it was not for me then, nor do I think sex has boundries since as we evolve our views and opinions do too.

I have flirted when hurts as a release, and cheated after being cheated on in my 20's - no excuse..but did it.

I have been in hurt full relationships and believe it or not as I grow and learn - I can see how emotional pain is or worse then cheating - depending on who the people are (views, personality and make up)

You see - surveys show the reason why most cheat when all is said and done - not for sex allthough attraction sparks it - yet it for something else that is lacking in there - for over 805 who do it at least...

Do you reading, check out for yourself - this is an educated opionion...

I have died, and nothing has been done to my knowledge...
 kitsguy4u
Msg: 57
view profile
History
i feel like dying
Posted: 4/19/2006 2:49:04 PM
I like to say give a person the benefit of the doubt. Although in this situation I also believe that where there is smoke there is fire. I have been burned by trusting when I could see the signs but chose to ignore tham and trust the person.

However, while I will join the chorus and say forget him and move on. You are better off without hi, etc. I must ask what do you have on him?

You mention months of sneaking around? you mean him sneaking or you trying to catch him?

You finally find out from a girl that he has cheated...who is she? and can you trust her? she might just have her own motive for breaking you too up. She might not like you, or him, or she might want him and want you out of the picture.

I can understand him being upset that you went thru his stuff. it isnt just that you did it but that you have shown him that the trust is gone from the relationship. You dont trust him and he doesnt trust you. All the evidence you have against him is nothing. just some chats about the weather or sports? Ok, went back and realized i missed the bit about you going online and chatting pretending to be him. First off that would be a mean thing to do as both he and the people on his contact list trust that they know who they are chatting with.

He is a cheater and while i dont liek the sneaking around spying that you have done for months i can understand why and you were right, he was cheating. In the future you will be able to pick up on the signs and hopefully get out before too long.

I noticed in another one of your threads that you are now seeing him once a week as his friend. DONT. You want to move on as I am sure he has. All he will now do is probably use you as a FB while you will think that each time you jump in bed it means you are a couple again. You CANT be a couple again with him. He doesnt want you as a gf. He might want you as a shag but all that will do is drag out the pain. Cut him lose. Get your cat back and then lose his number.

Yeah life sucks after a long term relationship ends. If it didnt then it wasnt a good relationship. Thing is the pain will go away. You will notice that everyone you see seems happy and has a great partner. Thats just because you are so low that from your perspective everyone is having a great time. Its an illusion. Track down any single friend and hang out with them. Even if all you can find is some unpopular nerd, anyone will do. Go for coffee, movies just dont go for the booty calls as that will leave you feeling worse.

Lose this losers number and just keep busy. time will pass as will the pain. Good luck!
 cookswithwine
Msg: 60
i feel like dying
Posted: 4/19/2006 4:48:09 PM
Did you ever think that he may be telling the truth. Going through his things is an invasion of privacy...and just made a bad situation worse. Having lived 51 years I have concluded that one of the hardest things to do is maintain balance in a relationship. One of the strogest structures is a triangle...a relationship needs three things to survive, trust, respect, & love..without any one side it will fail. Perhaps you should just tell him that..
 Ben in AV
Msg: 66
i feel like dying
Posted: 3/28/2009 7:34:21 PM
I will take it one father for you. The one where they come to you cry their eyes out and ask you to find out if their wife/husband is cheating on them. I listen to them for a bit and tell them do your really want the answer?

Sad part is I find more woman that cheat then men that cheat (even gay woman cheat more then gay men).

"Graphicchick" (Like the name) is right. If the person is going to cheat on you. Why do you really need or want to be with them? I have a saying "Do you really want to be a $##rag?" The answer for the most part is "No".

Q
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >