Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cotter
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Older Men 'Pleasing'...or is it a low libido?????Page 2 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
I dated a man 10 years ago who was impotent ... he told me up front and we dealt with it. We dated well over a year. I appreciated it that he was honest with me. I do believe that he was comfortable letting me know because we had been really good friends prior to becoming a couple.

Certainly for a couple to start having conversations about "sexual problems" they'd probably have to be pretty good friends. It's not something you just let them "sort of" discover, but then again it's not something you just "pop" on your perspective lover.

At what point do you tell them?

AnnudderVoice
Msg: 83
Older Men 'Pleasing'...or is it a low libido?????
Posted: 4/4/2006 4:10:08 AM
I have been blessed, and cursed, with a high libido. My ex was cursed, and blessed, with a low libido. Of course, that didn't materialize until five years into the 17 yr marriage, but, hey, what's a lack of sex got to do with marriage anyway?

I suspect those that have "I like to please my partner" in their profile are sincere in their desire...with the emphasis on "desire." Like anyone else, they are trying to attract someone. Sheesh - that's a no-brainer.

Pleasing your partner should be a given in a relationship, always. One should not have to overtly post it to let anyone know that's how you operate. If you aren't out to please your partner, you're just plain selfish.

Annudder
 cotter
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2006 1:39:44 AM

Pleasing your partner should be a given in a relationship, always. One should not have to overtly post it to let anyone know that's how you operate. If you aren't out to please your partner, you're just plain selfish.
Yea ... what "annudder" says.

Any guy who wants to keep his lady these days needs to be taking his partner in consideration. I'm so pleased to see that the guys are so in tune with that.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 88
Posted: 4/5/2006 9:14:43 PM
^^^ goddess.. couldn't have said it any better!!!! Older men ROCK my world!!!
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 90
Posted: 4/5/2006 10:21:10 PM
These guys on here.. know how to kiss you all over
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 95
Posted: 4/6/2006 10:02:13 PM
pickles.. in case you haven't noticed.. these men will do anything BUT cool you off!!! But then we soooooooooooo deserve good men with the experience and desire to pleasure us. I'm a Pisces so my "body part" is the FEET.. .yep... my feetsies are sensative... need to redo the nail polish however.... I'm feeling like RED now...
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 98
Posted: 4/6/2006 11:33:00 PM
Good, as my sub you will wash and massage my feet. And because I'm such a precious Dom, I will let you pick out the color you want on my toes. Yes the back of my neck is sooooooooo sensitive I like the nibbles, with a little bit of teeth... oh yeah.... now we're talking!!!
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 101
Posted: 4/6/2006 11:52:59 PM
you are a good man.... just do as you are told. I hope the tux is short enough for me!!
 cotter
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2006 10:47:06 PM
@piclkes
are there any men like db or jim or any of the other chivalrous guys close to me???
I don't know "pickles" ... for sure none are here in Hawaii where I am ... at least not on POF! There is little or no social stuff going on over here where I am, so not a lot of chance to meet anyone. That's life!
 cotter
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2006 3:12:11 AM
I never thought the male body was much of a turn on for women ...
Are you kidding ... I'm not posting any "big" details here, but I can think of lots of things about a man's body that is a turn on for women.

You post that you enjoy the feel of a woman on your lips .... etc. Well what makes you think we don't enjoy the same of our men?

It's a matter of perspective ... you're looking at it from a male perspective so you probably don't see what we see when we look at a man! That's totally understandable.

Mesnafugal
Msg: 111
Posted: 4/11/2006 7:44:42 PM
^^^^ THAT is why I like the older men... Quality.. Satisfaction.. and patience.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 114
Posted: 4/11/2006 10:06:52 PM
Patience.. because they take their time to pleasure us...

Quality and Satisfaction is when we are laying there quivering and sighing from the pleasure inflicted upon us.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 116
Posted: 4/12/2006 2:42:04 AM
^^^ my goodness... now go lookie there.. yu a hippie poet!!!
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 122
Posted: 4/12/2006 8:43:02 PM
VERY nice slim....
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 132
Posted: 4/13/2006 11:05:12 PM
I beg a differ with you JIM.. but YOU just lost a few fans.. me being one of them!!
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 134
Posted: 4/13/2006 11:34:20 PM
OH slim.. I'm in need of a shoulder to cry on... can you help???
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 136
Posted: 4/14/2006 1:48:59 AM
I'm much better now.. thank you... Jim is but a mild memory to me now...
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 138
Posted: 4/14/2006 3:40:09 AM
I'm sorry.. and who are you again?????

older men might can please.. and still have what it takes, but they are just so cruel... I'm going to try and drive home now... if I can see through the tears that is...
 cotter
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2006 2:46:58 PM
be honest ladies, how many times has a guy gotten on top of you, did his thing, and left you there wondering what happened. He got his rocks off and you didn’t even get a thank you
I think that can happen in a relationship when sex becomes routine ... I guess the idea would be to keep it from becoming "routine".

So ... I guess what I'm trying to say is that by the time all of us (not just the men) reach this point in our lives, we come to desire the quality of the relationship. Could be too why a lot of us are here ... we are no longer in relationships that lack "quality" (no doubt in many ways).

I haven't checked lately on the "statistics" of the thread, but I'm thinking that the concensus is that while it's possible that "older" men's libido lowers over the passing of time ... their desire to please their ladies escalates.

So we are left with a gentleman who may not be able to "do" us several times a day (although I'd be willing to bet that's not necessarily the case) ... but what he "does do" is satisfying enough to last the whole day?

I could handle that any day!
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 147
Posted: 4/14/2006 8:27:14 PM
Ahhhhh.... to see a man on his knees.... Hmmm.... please fan me... and where are my grapes??? I prefer WINE to WHINE.... And I would like my toes done in RED for my sandles ... since I"m fishing this weekend I need them to look pretty.

Jim my dear... you are sucking up pretty good... keep up the good work... I might be getting a little tender here...
 cotter
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2006 12:32:03 AM
Daaaeeem Rock ... that rocks!

... I have learned however that as I get older I want more to please the Woman in bed so I take my time. It is very important to me to do so. In the process of the foreplay I can assure you that it is just as satisfying to me as the Woman I am making love to. And I must emphasize the making love. Sex is great for me in any case.The older I become the more sexual I find myself.Making love to a Woman you really care about is the ultimate. ............. However to totally satisfy the Woman is my goal and always will be. I learned early on in life what a Woman needs and I have always been willing to satisfy that need. My age has not ever defied that. I am more into sex and total satisfaction than I have ever been. Too much I think sometimes.....is there ever a time for too much.....not with me,anyways....Rock

I know someone else who thinks the same way ... Wow! is all I can say!
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 160
Posted: 4/19/2006 2:42:29 AM
And women wonder WHY I always go for the older men.. DUH!!!

But then, I'm happy that they think the older woman/younger man thing is cool.. leaves all the wonderful older men who love to pleasure us not chased by so many. Old guys just rock in my opinion!!!
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 162
Posted: 4/19/2006 8:23:40 PM
Thank you Rock... you're pretty sexy youself.. like that hairy chest.. yummy...
 cotter
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2006 12:25:24 AM

And I must mention Cotter and Mesnafugal you all both very beautiful. I treasure such beauty in my mind.
Rock ... kissing up to Mesna and me ...

... brownie points awarded ... you may cash them in at the nearest Girl Scout center for one box of cookies of your choice!

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >