Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 168
Older Men 'Pleasing'...or is it a low libido?????Page 3 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
Dayam.. cotter.. I think we have a fan!!! Well, he's sucked up good enough for me what do you think??? Ahhhhh... the wisdom of the older man... just can't beat it... love that flattery too, just call me a sucker for a sexy man.
 cotter
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Older Men 'Pleasing'...or is it a low libido?????
Posted: 4/24/2006 11:25:03 PM

But my heart goes out to Cotter and Mes....!!
What a sweet guy ... sorry though, all he gets are the Girl Scout cookies from me ... maybe Mes will meet him somewhere in a room.

I'm convinced she can handle it by herself ... she won't need my help!
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 174
Posted: 4/24/2006 11:56:31 PM
Ahhhh... I'm back from my weekend at the beach.. now I just need to catch up...

Yes cotter... I can handle him!!!

Geez sunset let us have a little fun on here. I'm a little confused as to why you would think a man has a low libido if he is into pleasing. All I know is sometimes older men don't seem to want it as much as I do, but the quality is well worth the wait!!!
 Cajunangel
Msg: 176
Posted: 4/25/2006 10:46:55 AM
I've dated older men & most of them are more into making sure my pleasure was taken care of before they even thought of their own....which is all well and good.....but there are times when I would love for my pleasure to be taken care of at the same time theirs does.....that mutual explosion....

BUT there is nothing wrong with them pleasing me first....and the older men (my opinion) to be more into the pleasure spots and every inch of you....

And when they finally do want to get their pleasure, I've never had an issue with the way they are so complete and their libido is so so long lasting!!

**disclaimer...my opinion, so don't shoot the messenger**
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 178
Posted: 4/26/2006 2:31:25 AM
Dayam Rock... you gotta stop that talk...I just fell outta my chair!!!
 cotter
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2006 2:43:39 AM
@Rock ...
I sure have no problem satisfying the woman ... yum ,yum,eat em' up!!! ... lol ... It is always ready to go and it is mine to be proud of and I would love to just share it with you..........Oh!! how I love you older women......especially those two babes......I was talking bout... It is amazing the satisfaction of lovemaking once you learn the desires of a Woman..........and have no doubt about fullfilling them........
OOHHHH Rock ... You just gotta settle down ... I thought Mes was taking care of things ...

... now I read this ... you two have just got to get this going ... I'm too far away to be of any help!
 MacKevinized
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2006 3:06:03 PM
I was celibate when young so I believe men and women can and do live without sex.

It's a fallacy that sex is a need, it is a desire.

Other than that, It seems unfair to call it a high libido for men and pleasure for women. It's like asking 'did you put the gass in?' and hearing the answer 'Oh! these seats are warm'.
 cotter
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2006 1:04:18 AM
^^^^ I assume that means coyoteoregon is a "pleaser" and not really experiencing just "low libido"!

Mesnafugal
Msg: 188
Posted: 5/6/2006 1:24:45 AM
Don't you just love those "pleasers"??? I do!!!
 cotter
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2006 1:31:33 AM

Don't you just love those "pleasers"??? I do!!!
Let's put it this way ... I don't want to be with any man who wouldn't want to be a "pleaser"!
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 190
Posted: 5/6/2006 1:36:20 AM
I'm with you... I don't do "selfish" lovers!!!
 AnnudderVoice
Msg: 191
Posted: 5/6/2006 7:06:50 AM
What? You're biased against those who like clams?

Oh, wait - you said, "selfish," not "shellfish."

Mea culpa.

That was close - after all, certain types of clams are, well...tasty.

Annudder
 cotter
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2006 7:36:37 PM
You all are giving me too much credit ... I just speak of what I would do for my lover. I'm a "pleaser", so naturally that's what I want in return. It's not rocket science!

x-filer ... Dang,I was gonna reply to this thread but cotter has pretty much said it all.

GreySpot ... I think Cotter has it down pretty well.

cotter
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2006 1:28:36 AM
Well if it's oral you enjoy giving ... just keep it coming ...

... 'cause I don't know any lady that will turn you down!
 cotter
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2006 10:39:09 PM

Being spontaneous for those ladies that have a high sex drive would be better spent on younger men????

Correct me if I am wrong
Lipstick ... you may be right. At this point I think it has less to do with libido ... the older guys are definitely pleasing because they want to please us and in turn it's very pleasing to them.

During the life of this thread I have had contact with several younger guys who are telling me they would gladly hook up with an older woman who has a high sex drive. Although I have not experienced it, I believe they could bring the spontaneity a woman could grow to appreciate.

I've never dated a man younger than me but hope to try it someday.

cotter
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2006 12:53:21 AM
@Bull Rhino ...
The message I get from this site is that men my age are of no interest to women of any age.
You couldn't be further from reality. It occurs to me that the women would surly want a man of your age ... a man who will be willing to "please" and a man with the possibility of spontaneity that the women seek.

OMG .... what more could a woman long for?

Mesnafugal
Msg: 203
Posted: 5/15/2006 7:36:56 AM
Sorry Lipstick.. but not all older men have a hard time getting excited... in fact... I've never been with a older man who EVER had a problem... I haven't test drove younger one YET but so far the older ones keep me happy so why change???
 cotter
Msg: 205
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2006 11:27:37 PM
When I know she is being pleased then I am more ready and able to allow myself to be satisfied and pleasured myself. I think it is very important to think of your partner and what they need and want then just thinking of yourself. In this way you both will hopefully get the most pleasure from each other and enjoy those special times with each other alive and wanting more.
See ... here we go again ... another insatiable "pleaser". Wow ... that's just so hot!
 cotter
Msg: 207
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2006 10:45:36 PM
I think most older men are into pleasing their ladies and generally do not suffer from "low" libido. Since they know their bodies are not as quick to respond the older they get, things are not going to be quite so urgent as when they were younger. Along the line through the years, they have learned to deal with that as well as the art of pleasing a lady.

So the combination can be absolutely breath taking ... I mean it sure takes my breath away when a guy can do such nice things to me and not just want it all for himself ... the pleasure that is! The shared pleasure is the treasure!
 cotter
Msg: 209
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2006 1:55:14 AM

To me, pleasing a woman is an incredible thing. It's also a fairly selfish thing on my part as well. There is NOTHING like being with a woman when she is in the ultimate moment of physical pleasure. Knowing that I'm helping her to get there. The sounds, the sight, the feelings...nothing like it on Earth! The gasps, the moans, the gritted teeth, feeling her body move are experiences to remember forever.
Gee I sure do hope there are lots of guys out there just like you!
 cotter
Msg: 211
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2006 10:54:03 AM

It is such a turn on for many of us to help bring about, see, feel and experience our partner's orgasmic extacy.
For many, it can be just as great a pleasure to give as it is to receive.
In honest introspection, isn't that what we all want in the intimate relating that makes up such a large part of any loving relationship?
Now you're talking my kind of language! That's how I see a relationship ... a sharing and satisfying interaction of various types and levels of intimacy ... most not at all sexual as "sexual" is perceived, yet directly related since how we treat our partner throughout the day will determine how we interact with one another when it's "snuggle" time.

If one has a satisfying relationship ... all of those things just intermingle and one doesn't have to question a partner's motives ... one just knows that whatever occurs is occuring out of love.
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 228
Posted: 6/18/2006 11:14:36 AM
...great post, cdn guy,

I tried to explain this very thing to a youngster (25 yr old) that wanted a one night stand. He
stated that quite matter of factly. "do you want a one night stand". Of course I said no. He was persistant, wanted to know why. I said your too young. So he replies" whats wrong with being young ?". Theres nothing wrong, I just prefer to date someone a bit older. His reply, "what does an old guy have that I don't? ".....my reply, more experience.

...maeflowers
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 238
Posted: 6/19/2006 11:29:48 PM
Anyone who is proud of themselves for messing with married men or women does not say much for your morals. I think that you have perfected your sexual ways is great, but to BRAG about doing it with married people told everyone on here what kind of person you are. No matter how good a person is in bed, if they have no morals or concience(sp) not too many women would be interested. But then again, you are screwing around with married women so that doesnt' say much about their morals either. Tit for tat on that one, sounds to me you all deserve each other.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >