Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Vagina Size      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wjh55
Msg: 27
Vagina SizePage 8 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
As a woman gets older(early -mid 40's), her muscles lose their elasticity and tend to sag, creating the "flaps in the wind" thing. That old woman on tv with the sex show called it sloppy pu**y syndrome. And yes, I have experienced it. Just to show her how big she really was,I put a water bottle(empty) in there with no problem and no foreplay. She barely felt it. And I could get my whole hand in with no lube. I'd like to see the guy who could fill THAT hole. And she still didn't believe in Kegels.
 that sam i am
Msg: 28
Vagina Size
Posted: 2/4/2008 10:48:21 AM
It would be like sliding a****ail weiner down a well-polished hallway.
 wjh55
Msg: 29
Vagina Size
Posted: 2/4/2008 5:02:04 PM
happyrebel, ask those nurses if there's such a thing as "sloppy pu**y syndrome. I know the old woman on tv was talking about it and I called the lady in question and told her to watch it. She said that she didn't have a problem.
 wjh55
Msg: 30
Vagina Size
Posted: 2/4/2008 8:36:13 PM
i agree, this thread sucks, too many insecure men.

I agree- too many insecure women.Must be hitting too close to home for some of these women.
 wjh55
Msg: 31
Vagina Size
Posted: 2/4/2008 8:41:54 PM

wjh55---Maybe you should wonder what she was 'used' to - before you came along.
Maybe she shops the vegetable isle for necessities-- other than to consume. Like large cucumbers, zuccini, squash--you know what I mean.

How about a watermelon??? She swears it's from childbirth and doesn't believe in Kegels. And for the record, we're not together anymore. I broke up with her.And not because of that either.
 wjh55
Msg: 32
Vagina Size
Posted: 2/4/2008 8:49:11 PM

No, not at all. It's ignorant statements like these that are making this thread stupid. But then again, men making ignorant statements IS hitting a little too close to home for me. I knew I left my ex for a reason.

As far as the vagina size, we are all different, as are men's penis sizes. That is all there is to it, how many more pages do we need on here???

I think 47 pages ought to do it.MEN making ignorant statements, hmm.And the only thing changed from the previous statement is from men to women......... but THAT wasn't an ignorant statement.I guess there ARE a lot of men haters here. Bet your ex is glad.
 wjh55
Msg: 33
Vagina Size
Posted: 2/4/2008 8:58:46 PM

And why you have a business with women

No, I don't have any businesses with her, just friends.And no, it was a water bottle.She was otherwise occupied and didn't notice. And I suppose you never got kinky with anyone???
 heaight
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Vagina Size
Posted: 2/5/2008 12:31:16 PM
well i do agree.... ive been with different girls, and there is a difference in her size, one was maybe too loose, so it was harder for me to get off,i dont like for a girl to be extremely tight.... but not loose either... just right where i can feel her walls, but not be choking myself...
 heaight
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Vagina Size
Posted: 2/5/2008 12:36:20 PM
well if woman can be insecure about there body, why cant men? and if anything, its alot of women that make men insecure by it with there demands for a "big guy".
 Boricua Papi
Msg: 36
Vagina Size
Posted: 2/6/2008 12:01:58 PM
Vaginas come in just one size! What make them "big" , "small" or "tight" are the female juices a woman generates. If the woman generates too many juices(fluids) her vagina would appear "big" when a man F###ks her. A vagina turns really "big" after the woman gives birth. But after a couple of months it should go back to normal!
 dontmakecookies
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Vagina Size
Posted: 2/7/2008 6:48:52 PM

they're like snow flakes no two are alike

and it tingles when they melt on your tongue.
 DJKLPS
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Vagina Size
Posted: 7/3/2009 10:14:14 AM
Also, the vagina adapts to whatever is being put inside it. Soooo if you're girl is a little too tight and you're coming too quick, make sure you put an extra finger inside during foreplay. The opposite issue? just use the baby finger. Try it, it works.

-d.
 funksoulbrutha
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Vagina Size
Posted: 7/4/2009 7:52:28 PM
When it comes to genitals women say bigger is better. Unless you're talking about theirs.
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 40
Vagina Size
Posted: 7/21/2009 4:16:50 PM
I'm definitely not cool with large labia or loose vaginas. Everything about a vagina should be small, tight, well kept, and clean. Loose girls don't feel good (neither do REALLY tight ones for that matter). And the whole meat curtains thing is just unsightly. When I see vaginas like that I expect them to start talking and sounding like Dr. Zoidberg from Futurama.
 jamesb75
Msg: 41
Vagina Size
Posted: 7/21/2009 4:39:58 PM
As long as the vagina is clean and tastes like cherries its ok with me.
 chisvilleplatte
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Vagina Size
Posted: 7/27/2011 5:59:32 PM
This is so true, I have been with women of all sizes, women who had children and those who did not. Even after a child it usually tightens up to almost what it was before. But there are sone women who are just physically made for men who are really large, this is something I think should be an option on dating sites , they could use their fingers to give the guy done kind of idea. I met a woman once who was so tight I thought I was hurting her, and have been with women who were so wide that it felt like I jumped in a warm bathtub. Instead of girls complaining about a guys size they should just be upfront and honest and let the guys know there size, because sex with a women who is too loose is not pleasurable at all, I average and never claim to be big. I wish they would do the same
 Pingshooter
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Vagina Size
Posted: 7/30/2011 10:36:16 PM
"Protip?"

When do you go Pro?
Is this "Pro" level awarded by some organization?

... There's no way to tell whether a woman has had sex by looking at her vagina, because penetration does not make the vagina look any different. A virgin vagina looks like any other vagina. The hymen is NOT a sign because, other than rare cases requiring surgery, it doesn't cover her opening in a restrictive way, nor does it "pop" or "rip" her first time. If a woman bleeds during sex, it's from tiny tears along the vaginal opening and wall, not from "popping her cherry." A woman can bleed her 20th time having sex just as she can her 1st. For more information, Google the filename Vaginal_corona2009.pdf.

Well then, what a waste of taxpayer dollars, time, effort..and least of all what a waste of studies conducted, training given, regarding the medical examination of a female rape victim.
You have set the record straight for the rest of the world to realize how wrong they are..after all..you're a "Pro."

Ahem..BS.
 dwayne88
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Vagina Size
Posted: 4/17/2012 8:05:58 AM
[qoute] like pussay on the looser side, not where I can't feel anything but with less friction there is more strokin' before reaching the point of no return. Tight pussays are nice but I can only go for 20-25 minutes in them. I like the strokin' as much as the orgasm so a slightly loose fit is ideal for me, lol.
Where are all the loose women at? LMAO

You seriously want a looser vagina to be in? WTF?

Besides you, who would want that?

Sure, I may have not gottin the chance to be in one yet, but it would be rather dissapointing to come across a chick that I couldn't get any friction in to feel anything.

Dunno why that would be appealing.
 singlern113
Msg: 45
Vagina Size
Posted: 4/18/2012 8:52:10 PM
hormones are released when a woman is in labor to allow all that stretching for birth, including separation of pelvic bones. that does not happen in sex.

any one heard of a kegel ????
 dwayne88
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Vagina Size
Posted: 4/19/2012 8:07:55 AM

said looser but not to the point I can't feel anything, LOL.

You made it sound like you wanted a big ole sloppy one that's rode some large poles. haha

I'd rather have a girl that is atleast reasonably tight. Mainly because I don't have much going on downstairs, so I do want a chance to enjoy it.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 47
Vagina Size
Posted: 7/7/2012 10:07:53 PM
The breast size has nothing to do with how tight. A vagina it. That is just stupid.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Vagina Size
Posted: 7/8/2012 2:16:07 AM
Nothing wrong with large vaginas...I'm trying to rent one now for storage space...my garage is full!
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 49
Vagina Size
Posted: 7/8/2012 6:30:55 AM
ELGELLEWAT. What do u mean by big pelvic?
Vagina Size
Posted: 7/8/2012 1:46:57 PM
Yea, it's just another double standard game women enjoy being able to get away with. Like somehow it's funny and acceptable for a woman to make casual jokes about cutting off your penis or testicles...but imagine a man making casual jokes about cutting a woman's boob off. And it's also like the issue with leaving the toilet seat up or down. A woman wants you to both lift it, and put it back down...as if it's an automatic point of ettiquete or respect. But lifting the seat can be something that's done for her, not him, and putting it back down is also something that's done for her, not him. They're both done for her, by him, and she expects it to be done by him. This is one of the many examples of the sickness of attitude that women exhibit, the double standard, spoiled laziness, and disrespect, hidden behind other pretentions. And they always complain about getting the wrong kind of man. If they'd stop doing everything to attract and get with the wrong kind of man and repel the right kind...things might start to be different.
 greeneyes0205
Msg: 51
Vagina Size
Posted: 7/13/2012 11:09:18 PM
God bless kegels. Nothing sexier than a girl being able to squeeze at will. I had been doing them daily for a while as well to increase stamina and it worked wonders. I didnt' have a huge issue before but always wanted it to last longer. Now I have complete control it seems. Thank you Dr. Kegel! <------- OP

lol..the first time i did a "kegel'..my husband was like.."oh hell yah...what you know about that?" like its a secret or something..lol. I thought all women did that...glad I could be of service :)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Vagina Size