Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Amineedsluv2
Msg: 21
hey Im leaving the plenty of fish site. im deleting my account.Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Wow thankx so much for being so honest!It makes me rethink staying on this site and dating more players like your self. Wow your g/f must be a real catch since you were on here looking to cheat on her! If you and her get married clearly here she is the winner! What more could she ever hope for but a cheating husband!

Ami
 ssweet2293
Msg: 23
hey Im leaving the plenty of fish site. im deleting my account.
Posted: 4/2/2006 11:57:49 AM
Give him credit for what? He will be unfaithful again. Myself, I feel sorry for the poor girl because she probably does not have a clue. Whether this thread is fake or real there are alot of men out there that have no idea of what true commitment is.
 ssweet2293
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/2/2006 12:03:25 PM
Undaunted,

What the hell does my staircase and floors have to do with why I am single? You need to quit smoking weed.
 cotter
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2006 1:54:15 PM
rawj ...
also it would be rosie and her five friends unless he only has 4 fingers.
I only have four fingers on each hand ... I also have a thumb on each hand.

I wonder if we need to start referring to "5-finger discounts" as "4-fingers and a thumb discounts"?

Is a "high 5" really a "high 4 and a thumb"?

kitsguy4u
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2006 2:54:36 PM
Usually I dont like to see people leaving pof unless they have found someone. You will not be missed! It is guys like you that lead women on and cheat on them that makes it harder for decent SINGLE men to earn a womans trust. I pity your gf because you may be doing the right thing now but I would bet that you will still try to cheat on her at a later date. Remember if you ever come back to be honest at put on your profile that you have a gf and are looking to cheat. That way the women you contact will know who and what you are.
 rn46hugs
Msg: 28
Posted: 4/2/2006 6:21:39 PM
I hope you don't marry her. You aren't ready for monogamy and mature love.

She deserves what all women deserve, a guy who is truthful.
And guys deserve exactly the same from women...honesty.
If we were all honest and real, life would be so much simpler. ...... rnhugs
 cotter
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2006 11:14:13 PM
If this guy really did what he said ... too bad for him. I will not be assuming that all the other guys here are up to the same thing. I don't even think he really was ... I think he was just blowing steam to see what the reaction would be.
 Blonkitty
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/7/2006 7:13:26 AM
hey I'm with you on that point! i am only here to check out what my sick, sick, not even slick lyin loser boyfriend was hiding... he bought a brand new Dell PC and had never even set eyes on a computer before....i taught him Internet 101 and it proved to be a real eye opener for me, i didn't get a chance to review the history section with him cause he said i wasn't a good teacher and Internet ex never works for him so it must be me "breaking" his computer! whoa.....and the password protection he wouldn't give to me & so what if he has password access on my pc, NO I wasn't allowed to use his computer without him there and thought it odd that he had to watch me like a ??? finally he actually left me alone for not even 5 minutes... just enough for me to hit the history and opened a few sites he visted....WOw just about every dating site and ones i've never heard of, like this one. It took me awhile to find him on heartdetectives...he lied about his age and a few other items so i lost his trail there but when two nights ago i decided to take a peek into this site low & behold my search was a bingo....he didn't lie about his age and used his name initials...what a dumb MoFo! i really made my profile to catch him and now that i did what am i going to do?? do i stay and try this site out and maybe find a real nice guy or??? god, i have a headache after all this... well whatever!! L8TR!!!
 ssweet2293
Msg: 41
Posted: 4/8/2006 9:45:55 AM
To Foxstar

Number one, I am educated and not childish. Number two, kiss my azz.
 PrincipessaGitana
Msg: 44
Posted: 4/13/2006 1:43:14 AM
Jester...I agree that a large percentage of men and women lie, or at least embellish the truth...and I also agree that a large number of men and women on this site and others are actually in relationships or married. But: if you ARE married, why won't you say so in your profile? Why waste anybody's time...time is precious, and I for one certanly do not appreciate having to evaluate "innuendos". The other question is, whether your wife does know you are on this site? If she does, and she is OK with it, well, so be it. Third question: if you would find out your wife is on the site, and giving "innuendos" to single men...would that bother you?

But this also brought up another question in my mind: at what point do people pull their profile? Obviously, at least in my opinion, they should idelete their profile f they are in a committed relationship...but can a relationship develop into anything serious, if either or both parties are still "looking"?
 ssweet2293
Msg: 49
Posted: 5/7/2006 6:34:50 AM
To Foxstar

You can judge me all you want. You don't know me and thank God for that. Talk about childish...........go look in the mirror.
 DebNJ
Msg: 50
Posted: 5/28/2006 2:02:56 PM
YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mike

IT WAS SHOT LIVED,,,,,,,,
YOUR EATER BUNNY

LOL LOL
 DebNJ
Msg: 51
Posted: 5/28/2006 2:03:49 PM
OPPPPPSSSSSS " short "
 DebNJ
Msg: 52
Posted: 5/28/2006 2:06:52 PM
real men don't promise you everything of giving all of themself and then just never call ya or email ya again.......

someone should practice what they preach !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 DebNJ
Msg: 53
Posted: 5/28/2006 2:08:03 PM
YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mike

IT WAS SHOT LIVED,,,,,,,,
YOUR EAsTER BUNNY

LOL LOL
 oizerbaf16
Msg: 55
Posted: 5/28/2006 2:54:33 PM
you're making a big mistake...give it some more time....maybe you'll find that special someone to cheat on your gf with. Hang in there bud.
 oizerbaf16
Msg: 56
Posted: 5/28/2006 5:34:36 PM
Oh leave the poor guy alone. It's obvious his conscience is bothering him so much that he's coming clean on here. What's the matter with you wretched judging creeps?
 GP1076
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2006 7:01:20 AM
This is my first post on a forum but I had to jump on this bandwagon. This sounds too stupid to be true. To this jerk, I would just like to say Thanks for confirming what some women already think about our gender. If you made a mistake and are sorry, quietly deal with it and don’t keep doing it. In short...grow up. Unfortunately, I have a feeling you’ll be back. I think that post was just a backhanded way of bragging and a way to make yourself feel better. How'd that work out for ya?
 jaxgiver
Msg: 60
Posted: 6/1/2006 1:07:32 PM
What's interesting is that he closed his profile 2 months ago and there are still people posting messages to him. A point of view I didn't see addressed since was that his original post seemed similar to a suicide note. He may have made up the gf story to back up how wonderful a person (he thinks) he is only to make those who rejected him feel like they missed out on a great guy who can admit when he's wrong. (Gosh, isn't that what some women want.... a guy that can be changed?)

He's probably dead now. Let him rest. Stop beating a dead horse('s ass).
 cotter
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2006 5:30:07 PM
@Muskoka888 ...
This is a free site, but my experience here has been bad. You get what you pay for.
Maybe you should go to the pay sites and see what you get there for the money you'd put out.

This site is far better than the paid sites ... if that's your attitude, why are you still here? What keeps you on line with us ... making such ridiculous remarks?

OT: I can't believe people are still responding to this thread? The guy made it all up ... it was started on April Fool's day for crying out loud! He was just BS'ing all of you and look at all the responses!

T O O F U N N Y
 junglemel
Msg: 63
Posted: 6/3/2006 7:00:55 PM
You are now gonna marry your girlfriend because you could not find someone to have sex with on POF??? Did I understand you correctly? You actually wrote that for others to see?

Gosh!! I don't even know what to say except that I will bet your gf deserves better than you.
 Crow66
Msg: 65
Posted: 6/4/2006 4:36:07 PM
Once a cheater always a cheater. Your girlfriend deserves better just ask any ladies on this site. yea it is hard to find a match that cheats like you you will have better luck finding that at the bars. Guys like you take single women and lie to them.. leave them for the single men. hope you are leaving the site no big loss there
 sunkissedlotus
Msg: 73
Posted: 10/16/2009 11:11:00 AM
either way, thank goodness he left the sight. One less liar/player wanne be to filter through.
 bigben1731
Msg: 74
Posted: 10/19/2009 9:35:15 PM
and i wouldnt be suprised if theres woman on this site . either cheaters or players it goes both ways
 valenciacityx
Msg: 75
Posted: 10/30/2009 11:58:22 PM
You know if you dont leave.... we cant talk about you behind your back
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  >