Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Guys...would you...Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

Now for all the guys that say that's a dream (possibly non-realistic dream) and no one can have a higher sex drive than them ... I am thinking that if they found themselves in this situation, they'd be surprised how often they don't want it.

Within my liftime I've never heard of a real live women who had significantly more drive than the man. Not saying they doesn't exist. Most complaints I've heard are after the 6-12 m0nths of marriage the wives say, "I just don't need as much sex as you do".
 damassteel
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Guys...would you...
Posted: 1/21/2011 6:40:58 AM
I've had women all over that map. As much as me, more than me, less than me, much less than me.
My wife when we were young was a much more than me variety. As Igor said, it's all about how it's dealt with when you've got to decline. If it had been once a day at it's peak all would've been well; but there were times(pregnant with our daughter for example) when there just seemed there weren't enough hours in the day to keep her satisfied. I mean like 3-4 times a day; I just didn't need that much sex nor did I have the time to devote to it. I had a living to earn. And as Igor experienced, she got downright mean when refused at times. I understand to a point, as the one who wants it more feels controled by the one who wants it less.
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Guys...would you...
Posted: 1/23/2011 4:37:23 PM
When I first married the new wife thought I had no idea what was instore for me. She thought she had the fathomless labido. After six months of marriage her ocean of hormones began to go down and she wanted to have sex less often. Her words to me ten years later.

I, sometimes, wonder if women without availablilty to have sex when desired (married) don't use up their pond of hormones and they build up. While men live in an ocean of testosterone. Once they have it available at all times the pond begins to dry up and needs time to refill.
 damassteel
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Guys...would you...
Posted: 3/1/2011 8:13:30 AM
Frankly, I've never understood guys who brag about having more than one sex partner at a time. My PERSONAL experience has shown me that ONE woman with a healthy appetite is about all I've ever been able to handle at a time, and I've always been an "everyday" kinda guy...if you know what I mean!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >