Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MEAT_EATER
Msg: 35
off roadingPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
lol you actually drive that jeep in public welder? that's a chick mobile!! hehe

no matter what you do to that jeep, it will always look girly haha

Toyota 4-runner is the best bet.

Sincerley
and HAPPY holidays
BEST wishes
CAREFULL driving
and always be safe GALS

MEAT
 Fishfancy
Msg: 38
view profile
History
off roading
Posted: 12/19/2006 10:05:38 AM
What about my 94 Jeep YJ 4X4 4.0 litre in line 6. That ride is sweet to get to the places I fish and hunt.
PRO"S
Its got a 4 inch lift
Turns on a dime
Just like a quad but bigger and has a kick @ss stereo
Short wheel base for the washouts
Can go topless
You know your alive when driving it-hold on to your kidneys'
I look good in it
manual transmition-cant beat it

Con's
Not that much space for gear-small trailer would be good or a large roof rack
Known to tip over

No room for my enduro bike-again a trailer would be nice
The dogs are a little tight in there-100lb Black Lab and a fat Blue Healer
Small gas tank-carry a gas can both for the Jeep and the fire......now that's a fire

PS-always take tools, and extra belt,duct tape and some fuses..and a portable air pump too!

There's a pic of me,the JEEP and my belly boat on my profile...and the fish I got too. They made me take down the pic of the deer I got...damn animal rights...nice deer though.
I am a master butcher-9 years in the trade so any of you hunters need a lesson on How to cut up game 101 .....I am your girl!!!!!!

Have a 3/4 ton Chevy truck and sometimes got stuck when a 4X4 road ended and it always hit the back bumper in a wash out. The truck has 450,000 km now and is now my work truck.
No matter what you drive as long as it gets you to where the fish/game are then you got er beat...
Love the Backroads Map-it's like a Bible to me.
 4x4+geek
Msg: 51
view profile
History
off roading
Posted: 1/28/2009 12:53:21 PM
The best "Stock" off-roaders I've seen in action were Range-Rovers and Land-Rovers. Toyotas have been much more relaible and are much less expensive. For poorly maintained logging roads the OP mentioned, anything 4x4 will suffice. Longer-weelbase trucks will tend to have more ground-clearance problems when crossing "water-bars."

http://www.roverlanders.bc.ca/
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >