Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Calmwaters/Wildcurrent
Msg: 28
nude beaches Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I find wreck beach to be a pretty good mix of older and younger people. Yes, there are drugs, but I find that people aren't in your face with it and for the most part aren't out of control. It's also true that the vendors can be annoying at times, but the trade off is food and drink delivered to your door.

As far as seeing people naked...it's not really why I go (not that I don't like what I see) but it's one place where you can truely feel foot loose and free. And it's totally away from the city, all you see is the ocean and the forest, what an oasis.
 Calmwaters/Wildcurrent
Msg: 29
nude beaches
Posted: 4/9/2006 12:38:46 AM
I'm actually surprized how much you don't get turned on...i mean once you get there the nakedness is all around you and it's not about sex at that point. That's not to say you don't see people and think, 'holy cow' now that is spectacular! So, as for horny... i dunno, but now that you mention it...if that was your experience, perhaps I'd like my blanket next to yours.
 dorysfleet
Msg: 31
view profile
History
nude beaches
Posted: 4/9/2006 1:15:47 PM
Ive been to a few nude beaches and was really comfortable. Its not allways what people think, not everyone is a centerfold. Not everyone is old, fat or flabby. I found people are friendlier and more honest. With no costumes to make you look like someone your not, you tend to be......well themselves. As for sex Ive never seen anyone doing anything right there on the beach. Like any beach theres a few perverts out there (usually the ones who dont take their clothes off) but over all I prefer it to other beaches. I dont have to worry about pulling my bathing suit out of my butt all the time
 CocaColaDrinker
Msg: 34
nude beaches
Posted: 4/9/2006 10:28:55 PM
going to a nude beach is always refreshing
 TakeU2FunkyTown
Msg: 39
nude beaches
Posted: 8/22/2006 12:04:31 PM
I used to love going to wreck beach.. NO TAN LINES!!! lol but now it seems to be all old people and hippies. There is a lot of broken glasses lying around and it seems to be a big party place now. Maybe its just me but nakedness and drinking with strangers around.. not such a good idea
 IdoAllmyOwnStunts
Msg: 40
view profile
History
nude beaches
Posted: 8/22/2006 12:52:16 PM
i went to a nude beach once..i wanted to call the dignity police to come down and make a few arrests
 sportsdude3479
Msg: 42
nude beaches
Posted: 8/22/2006 5:22:27 PM
I have been to a nude beach 2x's and I absouletly loved it. It is such a great feeling, so freeing. Then again im a nudist/exihibionshist, so of course im gonna enjoy it lol. But I highly recomened it, it is a great way to cure any self consiousness you might have. No one usually judges you and it just feels great!
 VisualDistortion
Msg: 44
nude beaches
Posted: 8/22/2006 5:48:05 PM
No thanks will save the nudeness for when i go for a swim in the pool at night.
 KenF
Msg: 46
view profile
History
nude beaches
Posted: 1/3/2007 6:19:36 AM
I actually prefer a nude campground / resort. I actually belong to one :-)
Set up a campsite & stay awhile :-)
For the younger crowd, finding a place where sports like volleyball are popular is a good idea.
Or chase the volleyball circuit :-)

:-) Ken
 ImTheOneUwant
Msg: 51
nude beaches
Posted: 1/3/2007 10:47:37 AM
I would love to go, but am too shy.

L.
 ÐÎLLÏGÃF™
Msg: 55
nude beaches
Posted: 1/3/2007 10:47:35 PM

does anyone else like going to nude beaches to relax...in vancouver we have beautiful nude beach area...lots of trails and sand...... and yes.....things do seem to happen in certain portions of the beach......

hell ya...
grew up in that area as a kid... used to go there ton's.. threw my Teens

I now have use of my own private beaches in two local locations...
haha... when's my dad goin away next...
 colt8301
Msg: 57
nude beaches
Posted: 1/4/2007 1:31:56 AM
I could never do , That I only like nude in privacy.
 browneyedstallion
Msg: 58
nude beaches
Posted: 1/4/2007 4:41:59 AM
I seen people on nude beaches that shouldn't be allowed to be nude in the privacy of their own home.
 Curvalicious
Msg: 60
view profile
History
nude beaches - Hanlan's
Posted: 2/25/2007 10:58:44 AM
Hey MidLyfeChrysalis,

Absolutely - go to a nude beach and enjoy yourself! There are a LOT of misconeptions about nude beaches and the people that go to them. Just go and have fun (and be prepared to tell the gawkers/a$$holes to leave you alone, end of story).

Yeah, it's sad to see so many posts here about how "it's just old wrinkly people" there... *** Newsflash *** - one day kids, if you're lucky, you'll look like that, too!

The beach in Toronto (Hanlan's Point) is pretty new and while there certainly is some drug use and drinking, it doesn't seem that it's so obvious as how people describe Wreck being. The police are fairly regular visitors, but generally tend to leave people alone and will come mostly when called (for the wankers who don't know how to behave - NO, it's not OK to stand around taking pictures, or - worse - hiding your camera and taking pics). I know that they were doing some plainclothes (?!) stuff last year looking for drinking.

By and large, the beach is self-policing and the cops are called only as required. There are enough regulars usually around that they will step in if they see a$$hole behaviour.

Is it warm enough for the beach yet????

~~~ Curvalicious ~~~
 playful-kitten
Msg: 63
nude beaches
Posted: 5/4/2007 7:36:47 AM
love them. Really liek those no tan line tans :)
 smhrgs3000
Msg: 64
nude beaches
Posted: 8/15/2008 11:45:59 AM
C'mon people, nude beaches are just beaches. The better they're managed, the more pleasent and safer they are. I've been to nude beaches in Texas, Florida, Kansas (yes, there is one), Jamaica, and California. Some are wonderful, but more often than not here in the midwest especialy, public outcry forces them underground or into private, poorly funded facilities, where public safety cannot be guaranteed as well as teh public one in CA, FL, or foriegn countries.
It's a shame really. Jamaica, Austraila, and virtually every country on the Mediterranean, have literally hundreds of nude beaches, have NO problems with them. Here in the US on the other hand, the Christian right continues to force everyone else to accept thier beliefs, and sends hundreds of millions of tourist dollars elsewhere. It's only an issue if you make it one.
 datdude87
Msg: 65
nude beaches
Posted: 8/18/2008 7:57:27 PM
I've been to one in NJ. I plan on going back this summer or even in September. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and love to show off for the ladies. Whenever I get stiff its always cool to see some positive rection from the ladies.there is absolutely no sex going on. In fact,I've seen a few people get arrested for masturbating.most people are just to themselves and don't want to be bothered. Its always good to watch but gawking is frowned on. I usually just keep to myself unless I'm asked to hang out(no pun intended) with some women.
 want to travel
Msg: 68
view profile
History
nude beaches
Posted: 2/13/2009 9:09:27 AM
I have traveled a lot, Europe, central america,spain ect, most beaches are at the very least topless , and you could always tell who is the american in the crowd, cause they are the only ones making a fools out of themselves, lol, i can remember one guy, It was in Hungary, who made an as s of himself over a large busted woman, the girls made a so much fun of him he lost his temper, and was asked to leave. IT is no wonder women in America are fixated with there body image....here there is so much pressure put on them to look perfect, if there a sag, strech markes, a few extra pounds, even pubic hair, they are ment to feel less then women
 nottheprincess4U
Msg: 71
nude beaches
Posted: 3/19/2009 9:54:56 AM
Been to wreck beach in Van many times a long time ago..... It's just like any other beach, only it's clothing optional.
 jadore44
Msg: 72
nude beaches
Posted: 3/19/2009 3:49:42 PM
I went to a nude beach in barcelona and it was interesting... there were actually a lot of attractive people there, but then there were also some people you didn't really wanna see...lol. It would take me a while to relax at a beach like that when you're worried about putting your eyes in the wrong place...haha. But I'm sure it'd be nice if I got used to it. For now, I like regular beaches better.
 ForeverLong
Msg: 76
view profile
History
nude beaches
Posted: 3/19/2009 6:20:13 PM
Not really, most women look better wearing a sexy bikini. It wouldn't bother me as I have seen thousands of naked women and only a few have really excited me by their looks. Those beaches are not about sex for most, but you can get a full body tan or sunburn.
 whytwater
Msg: 78
nude beaches
Posted: 3/19/2009 6:38:57 PM

It took all the poetry of human body away. It was just meat.

Hmmm. So clothing is the only art you see in us? Lol. I gotta agree that many who appear on nude beaches, well, shouldn't;but staunch believer in the poetry of free expression, unadorned, I've always encouraged the practice. Lol. But, I've swallowed hard a few times, at the spectre of others, and their view of me. Guess it's more of an acquired taste.

Love to skinny dip though, does that count?

Sure!! It just means you're the first one to hit that beach, or whatever waterfront, that day. Lol. I usually pitch a tent in the more primitive areas, sparsely populated, and with no more authority than I'm-here-and-the-authorities-aren't, I have declared several beaches to be clothing optional, and led by example.
My younger daughter unabashedly believes that her behavior is only criminal if a cop sees her do it (and we're way beyond beaches here). There is something infectious about that approach.
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 79
nude beaches
Posted: 3/19/2009 6:48:29 PM

does anyone else like going to nude beaches to relax...in vancouver we have beautiful nude beach area...lots of trails and sand...... and yes.....things do seem to happen in certain portions of the beach......

Why in the blue hell would I want to take part in a group of nameless strangers
walking around with their junk hanging out. WTF! Ummmm thats a big no thanks.
 *buzz*
Msg: 81
view profile
History
nude beaches
Posted: 3/20/2009 1:33:08 PM
*Frei Korper Kultur* I do remember from my late teens and the Baltic shores visits but it didn't strike the chord with me.

My uncle used to say that it was always a real pleasure and uplifting to see beautifully *peachey* young body strolling on the beach but his words made me more aware of my "apple" like body. Don't take it wrong, I'm not ashamed of my body but as the above poster put it so nicely
it's about something so intimate and personal that should be shared in a special way...
 bunnysnowfire
Msg: 82
nude beaches
Posted: 9/22/2011 9:23:54 PM
never been sounds fun
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >