Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 79
nude beaches Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

does anyone else like going to nude beaches to relax...in vancouver we have beautiful nude beach area...lots of trails and sand...... and yes.....things do seem to happen in certain portions of the beach......

Why in the blue hell would I want to take part in a group of nameless strangers
walking around with their junk hanging out. WTF! Ummmm thats a big no thanks.
 *buzz*
Msg: 81
view profile
History
nude beaches
Posted: 3/20/2009 1:33:08 PM
*Frei Korper Kultur* I do remember from my late teens and the Baltic shores visits but it didn't strike the chord with me.

My uncle used to say that it was always a real pleasure and uplifting to see beautifully *peachey* young body strolling on the beach but his words made me more aware of my "apple" like body. Don't take it wrong, I'm not ashamed of my body but as the above poster put it so nicely
it's about something so intimate and personal that should be shared in a special way...
 bunnysnowfire
Msg: 82
nude beaches
Posted: 9/22/2011 9:23:54 PM
never been sounds fun
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >