Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 carrie bradshaw
Msg: 5
1st meeting after break upPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I have dogs so I can understand wanting to see the cat. Something seems a bit weird/off about this though.
I agree with the other posters on this. Forget the guy, as sad as it is, forget the cat. Go to the shelter as there are many cats that are about to be put down that you can rescue.
Good luck to you and all the best.
I hope there is not going to be the restraining order thread either.
Carrie
 bucsgirl
Msg: 7
1st meeting after break up
Posted: 4/8/2006 10:17:04 AM
imsneaky If you're staring that many threads about the SAME topic, you're not wanting help, you're wanting people to say what you want to hear. Whatever the heck that is!! You want more help, go email Dr. Phil, maybe you can be on his show. The others are right, more than one thread, you've already been GIVEN help and advice, so quit wasting people's time.
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/8/2006 6:38:24 PM
go over... have sex... then come back on monday and start another whiny thread about how hurt you are that he used you for booty...

jeezzzz.....
 bucsgirl
Msg: 13
Posted: 4/9/2006 8:53:53 AM
lice Best post yet on this thread, I think you said what we were all thinking!!
 triplebp
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2006 9:06:01 AM
First of Get the F over it.

Second let him have the cat if he is holding it hostage for sex. Tell him that is the only pu$$y he is ever going to get from you.

In a few years he will be kicking himself in the a$$ cuz he never liked the dam thing anyway.

(btw I like cats)
 bucsgirl
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/9/2006 11:28:48 AM
I think cute said what we all thought. You don't like what any of us has had to say. Do what you're gonna do, but going to visit a cat at an ex's maybe just doesn't sound legit. You had people post, if you don't like what they say, that's not OUR fault! If you don't want to know what people think, don't ASK! Simple enough, no?
 bohemianjack
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/9/2006 11:53:54 AM
Im sorry... hahahahahahahaha I've been reading this post and I am laghing so hard and can bartely type as it is... You ladies are too funny... like cats playing with a mouse... pardon the pun... lol.. lol.. sh**... now I have to got off this computer and get back to whT i WAS DOING.

Bottom line... not to be mean at all but, sneaky you're getting the scenarios you asked for from everyone... just don't like what you're hearing... IMHO
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/9/2006 10:31:02 PM
lol @ Lux... my cat would have jumped in my purse to come with... she likes roadtrips.. and doesn't let us leave without her....
 jasperjohn
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2006 4:20:01 AM
Sounds like you havent moved on form your ex at all.... either get some agreement down on a signed contract regarding cat visitations, where you collect it at weekends to spend time with it, or get yourself a new cat.... moving on from relationships means cutting all ties.
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/10/2006 11:47:54 AM
Well then we look forward to hearing the saga continue...

how will the next visit go...

does he still love me...

is all we have in common now the cat...

what happens if the cat runs away...

I think there is abuse to the cat....

oh shit I had sex with him...

oh no he has a new girlfriend...

he left me for an ugly chick...

and my favorite... he STILL won't admit to cheating....

so many topics.... so little time...

bucsgirl
Msg: 25
Posted: 4/10/2006 11:52:28 AM
I forgot to ask is she paying cat support?
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 26
Posted: 4/10/2006 11:54:14 AM
lol... I guess that would depend... since she only has visitation... and monitored at that... my guess is support papers are in the mail...

bucsgirl
Msg: 27
Posted: 4/10/2006 11:56:12 AM
Well thankfully it's not a dog, there'd be obedience school to pay for. She's getting off easy.
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 28
Posted: 4/10/2006 12:06:11 PM
Starting threads is her hobby....
 stoowart
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 6/2/2006 3:44:24 AM
perhaps you should invest in a crystal ball? or see a medium? both of which are excellent ways to get glimpses into the future without actually having to be there......ern.....so i'm told....
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >