Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is there such a thing as a man lasting too long?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Enjoyslife_36
Msg: 125
Is there such a thing as a man lasting too long?Page 8 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Lol, I love this post. In my opinion if the chemistry is right then no, it can never be too long. If the chemistry wasn't , I wouldn't be in the situation so it wouldn't matter.
I don't have a problem with quickies if they are satisfying. Unfortunately, most guys make quickies a way of life because they don't have the will or the stamina to go for more than a few minutes. The other thing that gets me is when you are really comfortable with a man and you do have sex with him and his penis is 4 inches.
How much satisfaction is that? Not much let me tell you. I really would like to know what the "average" really is because no matter how tall the guy is or how short, I usually end up with the "short straw."
 cold sheets
Msg: 126
Is there such a thing as a man lasting too long?
Posted: 8/3/2007 8:40:03 AM
As long as you give me one, it can never be too long lol the only time the guy lasted too long was when he has whisky d i c k (idk if tha t means it can't get up but what I mean is that it is up and cannot finish) it felt like hours and I couldn't take it anymore...at that time your more than welcome to finish but I'm playing dead fish
 itsmeaaron
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2007 10:25:02 AM
it usually takes me on average between 15 and 45 mins to get off, it just depends on the day, and how horny i am.
 cuddles1961
Msg: 128
Posted: 8/3/2007 11:31:45 AM
yes there is such a thing as too long. I dated a man briefly who was taking an erection drug and frankly I was just worn out and yes it felt like I couldnt satisfy him. I know he couldnt help it but it just became too much of a workout instead of pleasureable. Maybe if some of that time was spent on satisfying my needs it would have worked out ok but when the whole time is all about him forget it.
 Ayuvuz
Msg: 129
Posted: 8/3/2007 11:38:20 AM
It depends alot on the woman. I have found women who are multi-orgasmic prefer longer boughts of sex. I lived with a really cool lady in new york (i needed a place to stay - thank god for craigslist) who told me that she has generally found that woman who dont want more than to just get off and be done - usually in about 15 minutes - find guys who like to go at it for hours. And in her experience, this lends itself to the opposite...too bad Laura was 40 and seeing someone.

For myself, i dont really get off with sex. I enjoy the act, and watching a girl orgasm, much more than i do actually having my own. Its more about the intimacy, enjoying the sensation before the orgasm, and pleasuring my gal. I dunno, male orgasms usually leave one feeling empty and dead inside. Quickies can be fun though, especially in dressing rooms and such (that always made going shopping for a new and pointless dress worth it )
 roarimaraptor
Msg: 130
Posted: 8/3/2007 7:03:20 PM
Sex lasting longer can be nice once in a while, but I prefer 15-30 minutes. Any longer than that, especially if I've already finished, is like "... uh.... is he done yet?....." It can get sensitive and uncomfortable after awhile.
 Hippiedude22
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2007 9:39:42 PM
Enjoyslife, It's my understanding that the "average"penis size is 6-7".
 historygal1865
Msg: 132
Posted: 8/31/2007 6:51:53 PM
I think two people have to be compatiable. Some women like it a long time. 45 minutes minimum for me most of the time. There is a quickie thing in the morning, but does that even count? I'm not sure. Ok, it does if its on a lazy Saturday morning! But the rest of the week ~ doesn't count.
So to answer the question, I think it depends on what a woman likes. The nice thing about being my age, I don't have a problem speaking frankly about these things. When I was in my 20's, I wouldn't have said a word!
 SassySky
Msg: 133
Posted: 8/31/2007 7:30:40 PM
NO, I SAY NO ..... there is never such a thing as a man lasting to long,
For God Sake, Quickies are great in their time and place. But when it is time to get down to business. Please oh Please give me something better than a V-8.
Not only that when he has the staying power, the possiblities are endless.
 MissKittyNip
Msg: 134
Posted: 9/22/2007 8:08:52 AM
YES, YES, YES.... I have complained about someone lasting "too long" before! But here's the thing.. it's only "too long" when it's not that good to begin with. I've been with someone that could have sex for 3 hours straight, but it was SOOO boring.. he didn't like different positions, he didn't change up speeds/technique, and he wasn't open to suggestions ('cause trust me.. I tried). He had it in his mind that what women wanted was for him to just "pound it" for as long as possible! Needless to say, I ended it.. lol.
 lonemonkey
Msg: 135
Posted: 9/22/2007 8:51:25 AM
It depends on the relationship. 10 minutes twice a day, was what I got for years from my best lover boyfriend when I was 20. Foreplay is best when it's built into the relationship when your intention is not just about having sex, but living a sexy, full life.
 Inquire_Within
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2007 10:45:21 AM

is there such a thing as a man lasting too long? What is long enough for you ladies? 10 minutes? 30 minutes? Or more?

Yes, sex can last to long for a woman. She will normally tell you she is spent, dry, can't go any longer. Usually this happens between an hour to 3 hours while having sex.

I can't reply to what is long enough.

The longer it last provides an opportunity to engage in a multitude of positions and places.

Gotta dash... the washing machine is on the spin cycle!
 sexykitty108
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2008 6:58:36 PM
i agree i love a guy who can last for ages or wants it every few minutes. my ex could last for a bit but afterwards i was like is that it and still wanted more. so its not a bad thing as sex is enjoyable and a lot of us wish it could last who agrees?

so yeah i love it longer and the bigger the **** the nicer the sex is for me
 colombianita68
Msg: 138
Posted: 8/4/2008 1:14:57 AM
this used to happen with my ex and he says this was because he used to work out everyday which gave him a lot of stamina and energy, he would stay hard for about 2 hrs straight, and he would cum about 5 or 6 times in those 2 hrs and would want to keep going and going but then id just be too sore to keep going so id just tell him there is no way that i was going to keep having sex but then it became a problem when he wasnt staying hard for so long and wed have to stop and try to get him hard again cuz by then i was so spoiled that id get mad about him gettin soft and needing a rest. oh well...lol
 whytwater
Msg: 139
Posted: 1/26/2011 3:49:13 PM

this used to happen with my ex and he says this was because he used to work out everyday which gave him a lot of stamina and energy, he would stay hard for about 2 hrs straight, and he would cum about 5 or 6 times in those 2 hrs and would want to keep going and going but then id just be too sore to keep going so id just tell him there is no way that i was going to keep having sex but then it became a problem when he wasnt staying hard for so long and wed have to stop and try to get him hard again cuz by then i was so spoiled that id get mad about him gettin soft and needing a rest. oh well...lol

Sheeeesh- the Fisherman's Wife. I thought I was the only one who married her. lol
I'm a little puzzled, though, by the sequence. As a general rule, ime, the older the man, the longer he can last. Disciplined, we are!

Not to your face anyway...

Huh? That's your full and final answer? Lol
 Daisyrose73
Msg: 140
Posted: 1/27/2011 7:45:26 PM
It is probably too long for me when I go into electrolyte shock from needing fluids to be replenished. Yes he stopped then and said wow are you okay you aren't moving anymore? I believe that time it lasted around 5-6 hours. Best sexual partner ever! I have never had anyone else who had THAT much control. He got off on the fact of how many orgasms he could give me. He would ask me how many was that? I had stopped counting around 35. I had asked him about if he actually enjoyed it and he said if I didn't I would have been done after 10 minutes.

Too bad I couldn't gag him the rest of the time we spent together outside the bedroom. Yes that wasn't the only thing he liked to have control over.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 141
Posted: 1/27/2011 7:59:31 PM

Simply put? Absolutely. (I do so hate marathon sex, just about as much as I hate drunk sex. There's a time for both, neither are a favorite of mine, but that's me.) JMO
 ForeverLong
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2011 5:30:00 PM
Is two or three hours too long? Most women just don't want to have sex, they just want the orgasm. They can watch a dumb movies for hours but only want quickie sex for the climax and to keep a man around to do things for them.
 Daisyrose73
Msg: 143
Posted: 1/28/2011 6:14:16 PM
Not too long if you are doing it right. By doing it right they should be having waves of orgasms not just one
 bilby886
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2011 4:11:12 PM
He won't last long ( even shorter) if you tell him someone is about sneak up behind him and finger his prostate!

marathon sex? My ex would not appreciate the after effects - walking around like John Wayne (clapped out pelvic floor muscles and steaming hot and raw puzzy) for two -three days.

occasionally it is called for in order to make a "system reset"
and give your partner "some colour to see see"
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 145
Posted: 2/1/2011 10:35:32 PM
Short answer: yes
Longer answer: there's only so much pounding a girl can take regardless of how many times you change positions.

Yes, some men last longer because they've learned control techniques. But, before some of you guys start bragging on how long you can last, note that SSRI drugs (e.g. Lexapro, Paxil) interfere with the parts of the brain related to orgasm. In other words, you may not be as controlled as you think, you're more damaged than you realize. Just sayin.
 whytwater
Msg: 146
Posted: 2/2/2011 7:09:21 AM

before some of you guys start bragging on how long you can last, note that SSRI drugs (e.g. Lexapro, Paxil) interfere with the parts of the brain related to orgasm. In other words, you may not be as controlled as you think, you're more damaged than you realize.

"Damaged?" Lol. Yeah, I guess I've been banged around enough to have some scrapes, scars and bruises, but I don't do drugs. Well, certainly not those drugs.
I've heard/seen it suggested that all who enter here are damaged in some way. So's my jeep, in spots. Still gets me where I want to go.
Hiya, Cutie.
 sexyisback!
Msg: 147
Is there such a thing as a man BRAGGING TOO MUCH?
Posted: 2/2/2011 7:41:35 AM
sigh, yet another trolling thread started by a guy with a 'left-handed' complaint or problem, actually BRAGGING in the disguise of a 'problem.

\'is it possible my humongous c0ck is just too big for some women\\\\/'

\'is it possible my legendary \superman / long-lasting capacity could ever bet oo much|\/

??

questions dying for answers, I suppose.
 ForeverLong
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2011 7:23:10 PM
Back to the original posting. Yes it can be a problem for both when the woman only likes it for a short time. They are not sexually compatible.
 dare2c4yourself
Msg: 149
Posted: 2/2/2011 9:16:58 PM
It's relative to the two persons together. A woman who gets sore and a burning sensation after a few minutes, I mean a healthy, clean, hygienic person, just not made for long sex. That exists, I met one once.
If it takes too long and the woman is bored, it's too long. If she can't get enough, keep going, have it as long as you can last, drive her wild, give it right and good.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is there such a thing as a man lasting too long?