Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Where have u ...travelled so far and which place was ur favorite?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 htcivicchick
Msg: 1
Where have u ...travelled so far and which place was ur favorite?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
travelled so far and which place was ur favorite?

I've been to Chicago, Egypt,Alcapulco,Las angeles, Las vegas,Bahamas,Jamacia,Florida,Cuba 2 X and Antigua.They were all great, best beach I would have to say Cuba, but Egypt was the most interesting cause I was almost kidnapped for 4 times while I was there.
 Holy Grail
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Where have u ...
Posted: 4/11/2006 3:50:24 PM
Ottawa, Montreal, Vancouver, Florida, California, Portugal (everywhere), Amsterdam, Munich, Stuttgard, Vienna, Budapest, Rome, Pompei, Monaco, Barcelona, Paris, Cuba, Mexico.
 Country Lady
Msg: 3
Where have u ...
Posted: 4/11/2006 4:01:32 PM
Eastern Carribean, Western Carribean (cruises)

Florida, Portland (at least the airport and the hotel), New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, driven as far as St. Louis. This year its Kentucky - dog shows are about the only time I get to go exploring.
 d-belle
Msg: 4
Where have u ...
Posted: 4/19/2006 7:19:08 PM
Travel! One of my favourite things to do. I've been to every Province, England, Amsterdam were great places to see! I've been to New York City, Boston, most of Colorado, down to the Grand Canyon in Arizona, stood on the 4 corners and my favourite scenery anywhere was Moab, Utah. I loved it there.

I love BC the best because my family is there.
 MacGregrrrr
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Where have u ...
Posted: 4/20/2006 1:35:02 AM
I'm not "all about travelling", but ... just for fun (in alphabetical order):

Afghanistan - obviously the farthest - now let me drag out my scrapbook ... ha!
Austria - very nice - wonderful gasthof.
Belgium - home to thousands upon thousands upon thousands of brave young men who died in "The War To End All Wars" ...
Bosnia - I'd never seen such destruction ... until I went to Afghanistan ...
CANADA - #1.
Croatia - showing signs of recovering ...
England - very nice - of course I'm partial - it's part of my ethnic roots ...
France - notwithstanding the flea bites in a hotel and foreign plumbing ... I enjoyed touring and parlez-vous'ing le ding dong, merci buckets.
Germany - very nice - and for the benefit of the uninitiated ... Neuschwannstein came first, NOT Disney ... (sheesh) ...
Hawaii - yes, I know it's part of the USA, and you might be disappointed if you honeymooned there (because of the tacky tourist aspect) but I gotta say - Hanauma Bay is absolutely AWESOME ... and Pearl Harbour is sobering.
Liechtenstein - oops, I blinked ...
Luxembourg - after all, ya just gotta get your passport stamped ...
Mexico - just like the movies ...
Netherlands - very nice - please visit Holten if you ever go.
Scotland - very, very nice - again, I'm partial - more of my ethic roots - if you can't afford to visit Scotland, Nova Scotia bears a striking similarity ... (and, if it's nae Scottish, it's ... )
Switzerland - I remember waking up in my hotel and hearing cow bells from the mountainsides - bought a Swiss Army bike - nice folks.
UAE - interesting.
USA - it's not fair to continually bash the Yanks - like any nationality, they've got good folks and bad folks - the good folks'll give you the shirt off their back, so why dwell on the bad apples ... (and, ya gotta love Washington D.C. when the cherry blossoms are in bloom, and Texas - where it's legal to drink in a moving automobile and wear a six-shooter ...)
Wales - only a short visit, but it looked nice.
 Greanize
Msg: 6
Where have u ...
Posted: 4/20/2006 4:53:41 AM
Coast to coast Canada and points in between.
Every northern State
California
Tiajuana
Texas
Germany
Egypt
Cyprus
Isreal
Syria
Hong Kong
Italy

But no place is as wonderful and as beautiful as my home...Nfld!
 Danteslnferno
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Where have u ...
Posted: 7/24/2006 7:13:55 PM
Walla Walla Washington ...

Ok Ok ... Actually to be honest my trip to Egypt was absolutely incredible. A Life changing experience. Lyon and Paris were wonderful as well, but too many french people there. Cancun and Acapulco were the best party towns I have been to.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Where have u ...travelled so far and which place was ur favorite?