Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 StackedCutie
Msg: 5
Army guysPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Of Course, Every Woman LOVES a man in uniform, Thats F-ing hot as hell
 Leeanne
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Army guys
Posted: 4/15/2006 12:21:59 PM
As long as he wears his uniform when we 'do it' then I am ok with a military man - Tee Hee!
 Leeanne
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Army guys
Posted: 4/15/2006 12:27:41 PM
Well you don't have to wear it the whole time!

Hey ladies don't we love a uniform?!?!?
 Kiaa
Msg: 22
Army guys
Posted: 4/18/2006 6:16:11 PM
i would date someone who moved around alot. As long as we care for each other the relationship will work
 Diggy03
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Army guys
Posted: 4/19/2006 8:16:37 AM
I have nothing against men in the military but I do find they are the same in attitude and stance. And well the ones I have dated and known as friends on some level or another were a$$holes.

In my experience they feel they are superior in intelligence to most, some are controlling as they need to live by rigid rules, bah... not sure I'd ever date anyone in the military again.

I even dated one male who was ex military and in some ways he was still an a$$hole.

Maybe it's just my experiences tat are clouding my judgemet where judgement doesn't need to be made.

I'm sorry that I have a negative attitude towards such a profession.. er the men in this profession. For all i know not ALL of them are like this.
 MacGregrrrr
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Army guys
Posted: 4/20/2006 12:50:13 AM
Yikes! LMAO - stand by for "return fire" ...

I have nothing against men in the military but I do find they are the same in attitude and stance. And well the ones I have dated and known as friends on some level or another were a$$holes.

In my experience they feel they are superior in intelligence to most, some are controlling as they need to live by rigid rules, bah... not sure I'd ever date anyone in the military again.

I even dated one male who was ex military and in some ways he was still an a$$hole.

Maybe it's just my experiences tat are clouding my judgemet where judgement doesn't need to be made.

I'm sorry that I have a negative attitude towards such a profession.. er the men in this profession. For all i know not ALL of them are like this.

Ready?

I have nothing against women but I do find [some of them] are the same in attitude and stance. And well [some of] the ones I have known on some level or another were a$$holes.

In my experience they feel they are superior in intelligence to most, some are controlling as they need to live by rigid rules, bah... not sure I'd ever date one [in a hurry] again.

I'm sorry that I have a negative attitude towards such a gender.. er the women in this gender. For all i know not ALL of them are like this.

P.S. (I had to be truthful - I've never dated anybody who was an a$$hole, thus I couldn't paraphrase that particular sentence. Other than that ... enjoy the humour - feel the love!)

P.P.S. (re: Pet - in the context of the original post/question ... the best thing about Pet is ... Ottawa - home to several thousand attractive, articulate, employed people ... let the fun begin! And, although I don't want to get your hopes up - Canada Day in Ottawa is an absolute "must do before you leave this planet"!!!)
 Greanize
Msg: 30
Army guys
Posted: 7/31/2006 5:12:01 AM

I used to be an Army wife! My ex is Ex 3 RCR! I guess it's just a rare breed of women who put up with it, some of us actually enjoy the lifestyle...I know I did Would I do it again? If it's the right guy and situation...in a heart beat! Besides, I love a man in uniform!

I was an army wife for a VERY long time. I put up with a lot of tense situations (besides the personal trauma that is). Long times away from home, insecure life...ie: no ability to establish any roots before you move away again... but I did enjoy the lifestyle. Just wish the individual I shared the lifestyle with was a bit 'saner'.
Having been military myself, I was more able to understand the why's and how's of Army life and I was very supportive.
If an army man came into my life again, I would embrace it. But at my age, most likely any army man I meet now would be near retiring or already retired!
 greeneyedblonde and CSI
Msg: 33
Army guys
Posted: 8/10/2006 7:55:41 AM
No, I haven't any qualms about dating someone in the Military,
I once dated an American who was stationed at Fort Drum, in New York, and then was sent off to Iraq for tour of duty, he is now on his 3rd tour there ..I have a little military training and have no problem with it..mmmm a man in uniform..

GEB
 BFLP
Msg: 36
Army guys
Posted: 8/20/2010 1:44:37 AM
my son is in the army reserves and he dosnt seem to have any problem maybe it is the attitude one gives off not what he does
 fireball49
Msg: 37
Army guys
Posted: 10/23/2011 8:55:16 AM
well i myself agree the military man is a hot commodity and one i would date in a heartbeat. i love a man in uniform and it doesn;t have to be an military one either. men in uniform whether it is a fireman one, a cop one, or ambulance driver or sailor doesn;t matter to me as the uniform doesn;t make the difference it is what is inside the uniform that counts and the man behind it for me. i have a neighbour who is in the military and his wife and him are separated but live near each other and they are the most wonderful neighbours you could ever have in your life and i love them both dearly they just can;t seem to make their marriage work and they are dating other people now. i would like one of my own but if he has a uniform it wouldn't be the uniform for me that does the trick it is the man in it all of him good and bad qualities and all.
 ACountryWalk
Msg: 38
Army guys
Posted: 10/28/2011 5:29:28 PM
well i wish the op was still here to read this and god bless him for doing what he's doing!!! for me no unless they were stationed here. I want my man close especially a man in uniform and serving our country he deserves lots!!!
 Devildoll1979
Msg: 39
Army guys
Posted: 10/28/2011 10:30:59 PM
Prior U.S military here and willing to date military .
 fireball49
Msg: 40
Army guys
Posted: 11/5/2011 5:31:49 AM
true! very true! i would prefer one closer to home too but i think they are all deserving of the very best from a woman no matter where they are stationed as they will come home to loving arms no matter what!!
 greenwoman11
Msg: 41
Army guys
Posted: 11/5/2011 3:40:27 PM
Women serve too...just saying
 romantic149
Msg: 42
Army guys
Posted: 3/28/2012 6:58:04 AM
Yes i agree men serving their country is hard to maintain a home life but i know of an army man here at home in my building and me and his separated wife and his family are very close. She left him because of his drinking habits and i got to know him very well being a single Mom with two kids and i love talking to him. He is a sweet man and a very wonderful person and he drinks because he is in pain from wounds he got from being overseas and working on planes. His body has been through hell and back. I love him to death but I am not his type as he prefers younger women but i wouldn't trade being his best friend in the world as he is a gem and I wish there were more men like him around as I would date an army man no questions asked. He has the biggest heart than any man i ever knew and yes he definitely is good looking in his uniform. So bring em here to me and I would definitely show you they know how to love someone indeed!!!!
 greenwoman11
Msg: 43
Army guys
Posted: 4/14/2012 6:03:14 AM
I think the majority of the answers here pertain to the individual, not the occupation. Don't jugde the whole Canadian military members (what ever element: army, navy or airforce) by the behaviour of a few.... it just demonstrates a whole lack of knowledge - on your part!!! There are ass-holes everywhere, the military is not unique in that.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >