Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TedJMill
Msg: 143
view profile
History
People who post pictures of them in their bed..Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I could post a picture of me in my bed; it would show all the books and CDs and DVDs and DVD player that cover the other half of the bed.
 mdgs
Msg: 144
People who post pictures of them in their bed..
Posted: 11/24/2011 10:39:05 PM
Well this site is about people looking for what they want.

If I am serious I am going to make sure I present myself a certain way. No bed or cleavage pics. In the same manner I don't respond to anybody who doesn't have a shirt on in his profile pics.

Its lame that some women complain about guys being sleazy but yet they have sleazy pictures up.....
 cutiecaliente
Msg: 145
Posted: 11/25/2011 3:50:15 AM
when you are posting pictures...
you are sending messages...
if you are posting yourself in bed... what do you think you are saying?

people will think you want sex...or not taken serious
 Lolita_LeBron
Msg: 146
Posted: 11/25/2011 7:06:13 AM
Well, if they want to take bedroom pics, that is their business. Profiles are what they are--- profiles--- and if they want to post their cleavage shots do it, it is at their expense and no one elses. I do agree that people shouldn't complain when they receive nasty messages because of them. You do get out of it what you put into them. The only ones that have a real problem are the ones who wear casual clothing and receive messages from someone choking his chicken, as he is typing with the other hand and then presses SEND.
 picmenc
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2011 7:27:48 AM
Just cause a woman posts pics of her cleavage, doesn't mean she is looking for pervs. I enjoy seeing cleavage. Doesen't make me think less of the woman.
After all, women showing cleavage in daily life is the norm anymore.
Char
 That_girl*
Msg: 148
Posted: 11/25/2011 7:09:25 PM
picmenc

Just cause a woman posts pics of her cleavage, doesn't mean she is looking for pervs. I enjoy seeing cleavage. Doesen't make me think less of the woman.
After all, women showing cleavage in daily life is the norm anymore.
Char

go on an tell the truth!!

some women have no choice its the way they where built if they have cleavage or big bottoms or whatever it maybe doesnt matter what they wear covered up or not still as a previous posters have said some "ricky retardo" will come by an make some comments..

an then there are the obvious pics of women flaunting what they have an not being ashamed or embarrased of it..

an then you have they ya they maybe advertsing sexually but dam even then they still have a limit of no an no thanks im not a free hooker for sale..

SO WHAT EVERY WOMAN world wide is to dress down completly covered an be ashamed ..

isnt this when some men are suppose to have a lil sense an not word vomit but atleast act like they have more home training an try not to act like a first time virgin being around or seeing women an think if you see or touch it its yours..cant put all the blame on women
arent men suppose to have some kind of social skills an tact for when it comes to approaching a woman I know not all do but some out here still can multitask brain from penis. right?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >