Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 25
Favorite moviePage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
^^^hey smartie pants...you said my smart movie!! Loved Crash!!

I also really odd faves....

Superstar (yea with molly shannon)
Alive
St. Elmos Fire
50 first dates
Monster
Citizen X
Lucky number Slevin
Gone with the Wind
and The sound of Music
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 29
Favorite movie
Posted: 4/18/2006 9:01:44 PM
Thats's it...2sns...going tohave to bring over snack foods and the movie Alive and you will love it too...whole new view on the phrase "eat me"

OHH Shindler's List...also loved it
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 33
Favorite movie
Posted: 4/19/2006 6:31:46 AM
I keep thinking of movies to add....

Gatica
Dogma
 singlebookgeek
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Favorite movie
Posted: 4/19/2006 6:53:48 AM
Too many to have a favorite...

But in no particular order here are 3 great films I watch again and again

Braveheart
True Romance
Buffy The Vampire slayer TV show...

If you like movies a lot you should go to listal.com , it let's you creat an electronic movie library. It's pretty good.
 Ker~bear
Msg: 36
Favorite movie
Posted: 4/19/2006 7:24:55 AM
Omg~ this is almost as bad as name your favorite tune... Can't list just One......

True Romance ~ Quentin Tarintino Rocks!

Pay It Forward ~

Fast and the Furious ~
 spoiledsambo
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Favorite movie
Posted: 4/25/2006 6:39:06 PM
I wouldn't say this is my fav movie, but has had the most profound impact on me...The Exorcist! I saw it when I was 15 and still to this day, if I'm down in my laundry room at night and think about it, I do the Carl Lewis right up the stairs....

I wish I was in the mindset where I could say my fav movies were: Gladiators, Titanic or Gone with da Wind....but noooo, I love Napoleon Dynamite!!! Just wish they'd come out with a Family Guy movie!
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 55
Favorite movie
Posted: 5/10/2006 2:12:11 PM
Another movie i loved was Aspen Extreme (I'm sure no one saw it) and Ever After
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 56
Favorite movie
Posted: 5/10/2006 2:20:57 PM
actually if you want to have angry sex its a great catalyst lol....I loved the movie and and had a really ummm nice time after....J-he's gotta be a hair puller though
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  >