Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 virgogidget
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Does this sound like anyone else out there...????Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
you arent alone
 Black_Hockey_Guy
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Does this sound like anyone else out there...????
Posted: 4/21/2006 4:33:06 AM
There was a CSI episode where they mentionned something about "Cuddle Parties" where ppl get together in a group and just cuddle...with no sex. Usually what they say on the show is at least loosely based on fact so it would appear that this is happening in Las Vegas.

Anyone from there that can verify this??
 rustywl
Msg: 45
Posted: 4/23/2006 9:16:40 AM
I was married to a beautiful girl for about ten years. We had two beautiful daughters. We never went to bars. Everyone told us what a "goodlooking" couple we were, blah, blah, blah. In short, she decided she didn't want to married anymore and subsequently fell in love with a tennis raquet. Later, she fell in love with our divorce lawyer(no fault) and married him. Everyone rallied around her to offer assistance as though she had been a battered woman. theyare not even interested in the fact that she is anorexic and is a professional (regitered dietician). I've been alone now for the past sixteen years. Yeah, I could have been married already. But, I have also chosen not to marry just for the sake of not being alone. I'm still waiting to meet a person I feel like I can wake up to every morning and know that I'm glad to be waking up to that person being in my life as my best friend and lover. They say that the best revenge in the world is success served on a cold platter. When I marry again, if I'm that blessed, I will do everything in my power to do my part to make it a success. Not for revenge, but for me.......!
 scenicruzer
Msg: 57
Posted: 11/4/2006 6:56:46 PM
About every 4 minutes, no 3, no 2........
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >