Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 heartseekertrue
Msg: 614
When they leave (or isnt looking) you will smoke againPage 27 of 27    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27)
Hell yes. I met someone important to me.

ME

So i quit, 20 years ago. FOR ME.
 Gemi4Life
Msg: 625
view profile
History
Smokers: Would you quit smoking for your dreamboat?
Posted: 7/28/2009 7:56:35 PM
Yes and no. I will stop smoking for myself - not for anyone else. As a matter of fact, I am trying to quit right this minute. I have already started taking Chantix (today was my first day) and my goal is to be a non-smoker in about 1 week! I'm sure it's going to be hell and I will prolly become the biggest banshee ever, lol

I needed my own reasons and goals to go through with it and in the end, I guess it will benefit all my friends who are ALL non-smokers!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >